• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challengin

Abbazorkzog

Zapatista Libertarian
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I'm trying my utmost not to devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but it almost seems as if the DNC is challenging me to do that.

Take this MSM article for instance: Is it truly shocking the Party preferred Clinton?

They RIGGED the primary and they GLOAT ABOUT IT, like in this quote:

Sanders' staffers are rightly condemning the information contained in the leak but otherwise encouraging the hyperbolic complaints of his followers. "Everybody is disappointed that much of what we felt was happening at the DNC was in fact happening, that you had in this case a clear example of the DNC taking sides and looking to place negative information into the political process," Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver told ABC. Sanders staffer Rania Batrice was even more explicit: "Everything our fans have been saying—and they were beaten down for and called conspiracy theorists—and now it's in black and white." But is it? The Sanders campaign and its followers had largely suggested that every Clinton primary win was illegitimate, with vague, juvenile claims of her success attributed to the "corporate establishment."

You sick ****s.

People have DIED fighting for Democracy.
MILLIONS have died fighting for it.

Not bothered by this?

Consider seeking mental help.

Re: I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challe

I'm trying my utmost not to devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but it almost seems as if the DNC is challenging me to do that.

Take this MSM article for instance: Is it truly shocking the Party preferred Clinton?

You sick ****s.

Not bothered by this?

There was an email that kinda confirmed what Trump said about Cruz's dad.
He was a Cuban militant.

Re: I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challe

They learned that people don't care.

Harry Reid openly admitted lying in front of his Senate peers and nary a peep from anybody.

So yeah...they won't care about this, either. Heck, I don't even think DWS will resign.

He was a Cuban militant.

.......Are you ****ing serious? Jesus Christ this election keeps getting weirder and weirder.

He was a Cuban militant.

That "kinda" confirms he was involved in the assassination of JFK?

You sick ****s.

Not bothered by this?

What am I missing? I'm not, nor have I ever been, a HC fan. Or a Democrat, for that matter. But what's all the fuss about? The DNC doesn't have a vote. Their job is to support a Democrat to the White House. Makes sense the powers that be would want HC as the nominee. No question she has the best chance than any OTHER Dem.

Maybe we ought to start looking behind the curtain for the smoke screen. This just isn't a big deal...

Read it, no it doesn't say he was, as a fact.
But they guy who wrote it said, "I wouldn't be surprised."

Lol, that's what I thought. :roll:

You sick ****s.

Not bothered by this?

Is there any wonder why this election cycle, the voters are showing how angry they are at the status quo?

So, what do we end up with?

Status quo on one side, and anything but status quo on the other. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

IMO, the media arm of HRC's Machine has a very thin line to walk. Figuring out how to cover a legitimate and very controversial story, and how to bury it without proving the accusations against them are true.

My guess is, they take the bury it route and hope for the best.

Removing the head of the Democratic National Committee from proceedings at their own Convention is a really big deal. How that is positioned will tell the tale.

Their job is to support a Democrat....

No it is not. Their job is to listen to and obey the will of the goddamned people.

What am I missing? I'm not, nor have I ever been, a HC fan. Or a Democrat, for that matter. But what's all the fuss about? The DNC doesn't have a vote. Their job is to support a Democrat to the White House. Makes sense the powers that be would want HC as the nominee. No question she has the best chance than any OTHER Dem.

Maybe we ought to start looking behind the curtain for the smoke screen. This just isn't a big deal...

Where have you been girly?

DNCleak proved that the DNC rigged the primaries for Hillary.

Harry Reid openly admitted lying in front of his Senate peers and nary a peep from anybody.

So yeah...they won't care about this, either. Heck, I don't even think DWS will resign.

Of course she will resign. The playbook is not much different than for a mafia hitman. The guy does the job then also gets killed. Of course will Debbie, it will mean a cushy private sector job next year.

How could the DNC rig the votes?

Read it, no it doesn't say he was, as a fact.
But they guy who wrote it said, "I wouldn't be surprised."

Lol, that's what I thought. :roll:

Your conscience is challenging you.

The DNC wants you to go back to sleep.

How could the DNC rig the votes?

Not directly.
They paid people to push against Bernie supporters, planted fake stories, stuff like that.

Their by laws state they are to remain neutral between all presidential candidates.
They can be sued for fraud now.

Rigged how?

Actually, it's not the job of the DNC leadership to determine who their candidate will be...just like it wasn't the job of the Republican leadership to determine that Jeb Bush would be their candidate. However, the leadership of both Parties did everything they could to do just that.

The "powers that be" should not be a few Elites in either Party...it should be the total membership of the Party.

Why should she? Hillary isn't going to force it. Bernie isn't willing to force it, though he should. Establishment Democrats damn sure won't demand it. Sadly, I am afraid there will be a little saber rattling and a bit of chest thumping from all but the activists and it will be business as usual, which appears to be what most Democrats want. Democrats support the establishment.

It's not a smoking gun, but it's rather odd.

It's "rather odd" that someone made an unsubstantiated allegation? Um, oooo-kay.

I want to extend this to politics overall. Back in the day, there was a purpose for the electoral college. That state would count up the votes, they didn't have electronics back then, and then the electoral college, which is much easier to count, would vote accordingly to the popular vote, that is of course according to theory.

I believe it was 2 times? Where the president was voted against the popular vote.

I must say, that with the advancements of technology, there is no purpose for the electoral college. With electronics, everyone could vote, and their vote truly matters. However, with anything in this world, including the electoral college, things can be corrupt.

That's the problem. It's cliche but money has control over politics, it isn't just lobbying, but elections as well. Let's be fair here. What about the RNC? What about Trump? At first they were nailing Trump on Fox News (father watches it), now they praise him. There's a documentary I saw at college, about the presidential race in 2008 and the financial crisis. People were taking note of what the two candidates were doing. First, Obama was proactive, asking questions, trying to understand, and applying himself to a solution. Whereas McCain was drawn back, he wasn't very active in the discussion, and just let things work themselves out. You know what the documentary said?

"We then knew that McCain could not be President of the United States." And guess what happened? Obama won.

Have we ever thought about how things are counted? Have we ever thought of cyber attacks? If I'm President, and I want to ensure power, and I have the departments of the US under my disposal, what could I do hacking wise? Could I change votes?

Hillary was paid by banks, wall street banks and investment firms. What makes me so mad, is the DNC chair woman said everyone would be represented fairly on a late show. And I really wanted Sanders. And frankly, he would of won if it was an even playing field. And I feel cheated. I knew our "democratic" process has been corrupted, but I didn't think to this extent. I don't feel like my vote matters anymore. I don't feel like I have any say with how things are going to progress. In areas not far from my neighborhood, there is violent crime. I see cops murdering people, and then getting away with it. I just feel like the people who have died for this country, even though they loved country, country has let them down. I mean I could go on. Republicans repeatedly voting down more funding for the VA. Yet we want to expand the military. I know this is a rant, but I have no faith in this country anymore.

Back
Top Bottom