• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challengin

Re: I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challe

Not directly.
They paid people to push against Bernie supporters, planted fake stories, stuff like that.

Got any proof of that. Not to mention that isn't rigging anything.

Re: I'm trying my utmost to not devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but the DNC is challe

The DNC pushed hard against Bernie just like the RNC pushed against Trump. Birds of a feather.

Our election process is tainted in so many ways. Sometimes I think that public voting is just a feel good exercise.

Looks like the DNC won and the RNC lost. Now we got Hillary and Trump. Arguably, the worst candidates that they could have possibly offered.

View attachment 67204710

Got any proof of that. Not to mention that isn't rigging anything.

Jesus.
Is there like anybody else that uses the internet here?

https://www.rt.com/usa/352752-dnc-leaks-clinton-collusion/

Latest WikiLeaks Dump Proves DNC Bias Against Bernie Sanders

Leaked DNC emails reveal secret plans to take on Sanders | TheHill

I'm sorry but when you use the weight of the political party to favor one candidate over another, it can be considered "rigging."
It is explicitly against their rules and people donated money, not knowing that the party was favoring one candidate over another.
They're being sued.

Last edited:

None of those links prove your claim that the DNC planted fake stories about Sanders.

There are hundreds of emails floating about right now.
So I'll have to find that specific one, of course you could look too.

I'm trying my utmost not to devolve into Conspiracy Theory, but it almost seems as if the DNC is challenging me to do that.

Take this MSM article for instance: Is it truly shocking the Party preferred Clinton?

They RIGGED the primary and they GLOAT ABOUT IT, like in this quote:

You sick ****s.

People have DIED fighting for Democracy.
MILLIONS have died fighting for it.

Not bothered by this?

Consider seeking mental help.

Leftists don't give a rats ass about democracy.. They want to take our rights and money and lord over us as dictators... Pretty simple ....

Leftists don't give a rats ass about democracy.. They want to take our rights and money and lord over us as dictators... Pretty simple ....

It's not "lefists" it's the DNC specifically.
A lot of liberals here want to do right.

No it is not. Their job is to listen to and obey the will of the goddamned people.

No, it's not. The job of the Democratic National Committee is to get Democrats elected.

:roll:

No, it's not. The job of the Democratic National Committee is to get Democrats elected.

What? No, their job is to follow the will of the goddamned people and OBEY DEMOCRACY.
If this is untrue then we live in a plutocracy and we must invoke the Constitution and overthrow the government immediately.

-Patiently awaits some uptight leftist to snitch on him to the Schutzstaffel-

Why should she? Hillary isn't going to force it. Bernie isn't willing to force it, though he should. Establishment Democrats damn sure won't demand it. Sadly, I am afraid there will be a little saber rattling and a bit of chest thumping from all but the activists and it will be business as usual, which appears to be what most Democrats want. Democrats support the establishment.

Yep. I'm not expecting anything to really begin to change at this point.

This OP and some of the comments in this thread make me wonder if the majority of people actually understand politics.

Both the RNC and the DNC are in the business of getting party members elected to various elected offices nationally, statewide, and locally, from dog catcher to President of the United States. And by so doing, they generate party revenue that allows them to try to buy/affect other elections into the future. It's not their job to follow the expressed will of the people - it's their job to sway the will of the people to the extent that they will agree with their position on any number of issues and thus elect one of their party members to positions where they may be able to affect change or enact legislation that meets the parties' objectives and in the process give them money to do it.

These emails aren't any big surprise. Hell, Priebus and the RNC have been vocally and actively trying to crash the Trump express for the past year and they failed. Others in the party have continued to try to do that even when the RNC and Priebus gave up trying and moved to try to consolidate support behind a Trump candidacy and make the best of a bad hand.

It's no wonder we get such poor candidates for high office when so many people are naïve about the purposes of party politics.

What? No, their job is to follow the will of the goddamned people and OBEY DEMOCRACY.
If this is untrue then we live in a plutocracy and we must invoke the Constitution and overthrow the government immediately.

The DNC is not the government.

There is no Schutzstaffel. This isn't even the right country. Hasn't been one for more then seventy years.

Enough theatrics.

Weeehee! Declarative statements are fun!

And you can just make as many as you want, with nothing to back them up whatsoever!

There is no Schutzstaffel. This isn't even the right country. Hasn't been one for more then seventy years.

Enough theatrics.

Ready to get nuked, along with the rest of the idiocy-infected in my nice, neat little Quarantine Zone?

Ready to get nuked, along with the rest of the idiocy-infected in my nice, neat little Quarantine Zone?

Are you ok? Seriously?

Because this seems totally out of character.

You didn't strike me as bat**** crazy before.

Are you ok? Seriously?

He's probably just drunk again. Or he may be in a perpetual state of drunkenness.

Are you ok? Seriously?

Well now you know.

Enough theatrics.

A political party doing what it can to get its preferred members elected is, basically, just like Hitler.

This OP and some of the comments in this thread make me wonder if the majority of people actually understand politics.

Both the RNC and the DNC are in the business of getting party members elected to various elected offices nationally, statewide, and locally, from dog catcher to President of the United States. And by so doing, they generate party revenue that allows them to try to buy/affect other elections into the future. It's not their job to follow the expressed will of the people - it's their job to sway the will of the people to the extent that they will agree with their position on any number of issues and thus elect one of their party members to positions where they may be able to affect change or enact legislation that meets the parties' objectives and in the process give them money to do it.

These emails aren't any big surprise. Hell, Priebus and the RNC have been vocally and actively trying to crash the Trump express for the past year and they failed. Others in the party have continued to try to do that even when the RNC and Priebus gave up trying and moved to try to consolidate support behind a Trump candidacy and make the best of a bad hand.

It's no wonder we get such poor candidates for high office when so many people are naïve about the purposes of party politics.

Of course all of us know, it's just that you're not supposed to get caught.
If you do, better hold your britches, because you're going to have hell to pay.

Uh, no. Their job is to get Democrats elected. The premise that the party can't support one candidate over another is absurd. For literally CENTURIES thousands of losers have run with the parties openly opposing them.

Uh, no. Their job is to get Democrats elected. The premise that the party can't support one candidate over another is absurd. For literally CENTURIES thousands of losers have run with the parties openly opposing them.

What is absurd is that people can openly oppose Democracy and give We The People the middle finger. And the "it is their job" excuse is a piss-poor and morally deficient one at that.

Back
Top Bottom