• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm the FNG.

HWGA

Reaction score
Hey all.
New to the forum but not new to political boards.
Figured I'd branch out from my my normal board and see what else is out there.

Welcome to the deep end of the pool!

LOL....I thought everyone knew that one.
I honestly couldn't figure it out. The younger crowd loves the slogan LFGM which stands for Lets ****ing Go Mets. I don't really care for it as I was brought up a LGM fan. Not that I am squeamish about cursing I just think there is a place and a time like when a jersey driver cuts in front of me on the highway.

I honestly couldn't figure it out. The younger crowd loves the slogan LFGM which stands for Lets ****ing Go Mets. I don't really care for it as I was brought up a LGM fan. Not that I am squeamish about cursing I just think there is a place and a time like when a jersey driver cuts in front of me on the highway.

The one thing I really dont miss after retiring...Houston traffic.

True but it has bled into the general population over the years.
Your choice of handle will bring the argyle conspiracists out, as well. Welcome, BTW.

Hey all.
New to the forum but not new to political boards.
Figured I'd branch out from my my normal board and see what else is out there.
Welcome Pilgrim. If you've come from some other political board, then you probably brought your own shovel.

Time will tell if you spend more time piling it up, or digging yourself out.

Good luck.

Your choice of handle will bring the argyle conspiracists out, as well. Welcome, BTW.

There are some here who know me.
Although my handle is slightly different it has been used as I entered it here just to shorten it a bit on the other board.

Welcome Pilgrim. If you've come from some other political board, then you probably brought your own shovel.

Time will tell if you spend more time piling it up, or digging yourself out.

Good luck.

Not worried....I do well at keeping myself above ground.

Welcome aboard, we are a fun and laid back group! :sneaky:

Nice to have ya.

Back
Top Bottom