• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm proud of Tlaib Already

It's 2019, I think it's safe to say that cursing is apart of civil discourse.

You're right; cursing is apart from civil discourse and can never be a part of it.

She and Alexandria are newbies; yet they are already strutting around as if they owned the place.

They're acting self-entitled. "We're women and minorities. Respect us or else!"
A downside to the #MeToo crap. They think that if someone challenges them, they can shout "Sexist!" and win the argument.
Well, Sorry Charlie. Hillary tried that and not many took the bait.

Seriously? Read much?
Self explanatory.

Is that a yes? You could just just answer instead of snark. Would save a lot of time. Im just trying to get a clear answer. Incivility is either ok for all, not ok for all, or dependent on which party youre opposing.

Is that a yes? You could just just answer instead of snark. Would save a lot of time. Im just trying to get a clear answer. Incivility is either ok for all, not ok for all, or dependent on which party youre opposing.
You could just read instead is asking.
Common sense.

I don’t know anything about Tlaib, but the faux outrage over her use of a swear word was hilarious.

I don’t know anything about Tlaib, but the faux outrage over her use of a swear word was hilarious.

Actually, the swearing she did has become moot.

Because she insisted on putting herself out there, her dirt is creeping out from under the carpet. For example, the fact that she's best buds with Jew hater Linda Sarsour (who is in turn pals with racist Louis Fartkhan). And to add to that subject, she's just been condemned by Marco Rubio and the ADL for an anti-Jew remark following a proposed Pro-Israel bill put forth by Joe Manchin.

Tlaib is burying herself. The GOP doesn't have to do anything but sit back and watch her do it.

Back
Top Bottom