• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm Pro-Life: Change My Mind

Then just look at our feckless president who was a feckless candidate who hid for the entire campaign. It is not possible that he received the most votes in history by far. Also look at how quickly his poll numbers collapsed even despite a sycophantic press. Half or more of those voting for him have an unfavorable view; meaning those people are admitting they were wrong. Hard to do.

Anyway, have a great weekend all. I am gone fishing 😀 Back atcha Monday.

LOL He didnt have to do more...that's how badly more Americans wanted to see The Donald GONE. It's a reflection on how bad The Donald was, not how great Biden is.

And he was very accessible, as were all his proposed policies and programs...all an interested and intelligent person needed to do was read them. They didnt need a sideshow barker tooting his own horn, gathering crowds in the middle of a pandemic...of his followers who were too stupid to avoid the crowds...and already had their unintelligent minds made up. They went as cheerleaders...they already knew who they were voting for.

Back
Top Bottom