• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm pretty sure Gatorade is the best non-alcoholic drink ever.

Bar none it's the best...

I love juice but when you're really thirsty Gatorade is the way to go.

It's one of the most underrated concoctions ever.

There should be an all sports hall of fame named after the guy who invented it - that's how great it is.

When you're really thirsty Gatorade hits the spot...

i learned in afghanistan the germans loved gatorade and really couldnt get ahold of it.ofcourse we could,they loved it so much they traded us cases of beer for gatorade(and not cheap stuff either,beers like bitburger and spaten)

Bar none it's the best...

I love juice but when you're really thirsty Gatorade is the way to go.

It's one of the most underrated concoctions ever.

There should be an all sports hall of fame named after the guy who invented it - that's how great it is.

When you're really thirsty Gatorade hits the spot...

Alas, they do not make a sugar-free version. Powerade comes in a sugar-free version, but not Gatorade. The closest that Gatorade comes is the G2 variation, which has half the sugar of normal Gatorade. As a diabetic, this is important to me.

But my former job familiarized me with something much, much better. Sqwincher. I guess the best brief way to describe it is as a sort of an industrial Gatorade-like product, but that description really doesn't do it justice. Sqwincher comes in many variations, but the version with which I am familiar is the Sqwincher ZERO Liquid Concentrate, as it comes in 64-ounce bottles, intended to be mixed 1:9 with water.

2013-06-15 22.26.42.jpg

I find that it tastes much better than Gatorade, and seems to be much more refreshing. It comes in four different flavors, but I haven't really noticed that any flavor tastes very much different than the others. I had become conditions, on my former job, to be happy to see predicted temperatures above 90°F., because hot weather meant that they'd be putting out Sqwincher for us, and I like Sqwincher more than I dislike working in very hot weather.

The loss of my job left me desperate to find a source from which I could get my own Sqwincher. It's not really marketed for end consumers such as myself, but to large companies with large numbers of workers to whom it is meant to be provided while they work in hot weather. We finally found Airgas, of all places to be the best source. The local Airgas facilities don't stock the variant of Sqwincher that I was seeking, but their web site offers about the best price to order it online; and I was amazed, on ordering a dozen bottles, to only be charged an additional $3 for shipping, and even more amazed that however they were able to ship that much mass for only three dollars, that it only took a few days to get to me.

Back
Top Bottom