• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm new, too, but I joined 5 1/2 years ago.

Shooterman

Reaction score
Go figure that one. Joined, and forgot I had or looked around, didn't see too much, and didn't come back. Who knows? Maybe the Shadow. Know The Girl Next Door from many moons ago. Have seen KSU's name here, as well.

A little about me. I am a conservative-libertarian ( small L, please ) that believes in the smallest government imaginable; that which was authorized by the Constitution and no more. I am of the very old school. My family tradition says my past kith and kin fought against the Redcoats to establish and protect our country and fought against the Yankees for the same purpose. Thomas Jefferson was one of the founders I admired. He was also past kin. George Mason, the father of the Bill of Rights and most probably the father of most of the preamble to the DOI, as well, along with Patrick Henry, in my estimation were the two most under rated Founders we had.

Egalitarinism was the farthest thing from the minds of the Founders, and has been, in my estimation, one of the contributing factors of our headlong dash to third world oblivion. See the writings of R Carter Pittman. Pittman has become one of my most revered writers and practitioners of law.

Welcome Shooterman. That is pretty amazing. 5 years veteran, lol.

Made parole eh? :mrgreen: Welcome back to DP Shooterman. :2wave:

Go figure that one. Joined, and forgot I had or looked around, didn't see too much, and didn't come back. Who knows? Maybe the Shadow. Know The Girl Next Door from many moons ago. Have seen KSU's name here, as well.

A little about me. I am a conservative-libertarian ( small L, please ) that believes in the smallest government imaginable; that which was authorized by the Constitution and no more. I am of the very old school. My family tradition says my past kith and kin fought against the Redcoats to establish and protect our country and fought against the Yankees for the same purpose. Thomas Jefferson was one of the founders I admired. He was also past kin. George Mason, the father of the Bill of Rights and most probably the father of most of the preamble to the DOI, as well, along with Patrick Henry, in my estimation were the two most under rated Founders we had.

Egalitarinism was the farthest thing from the minds of the Founders, and has been, in my estimation, one of the contributing factors of our headlong dash to third world oblivion. See the writings of R Carter Pittman. Pittman has become one of my most revered writers and practitioners of law.

Good to see you Darlin'. It has been many moons, hasn't it!? My daughter was just a baby when we 'met'. I hope you stick around and decide to keep posting!

Good to see you Darlin'. It has been many moons, hasn't it!? My daughter was just a baby when we 'met'. I hope you stick around and decide to keep posting!

Thank you, Sweetie. Yeah, I think both of your kids were pretty small. I thought at the time you and American Patriot were two of the sane ones on the old forum. I left a couple of times for various reasons, but always go back. Good forums are hard to find, or at least ones I feel comfortable on. I believe we crossed paths again on the forum where you were a Mod, but I'm not sure. Forums come and go, but friends are always a blessing.

Welcomeback.gif

Looking forward to getting to know you. :2wave:

Wow, that's the longest tempban I've ever seen.

welcbnr.gif

Welcome back!

:tink: ~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom