• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I'm going to move to _____ if Trump wins"

Viking11

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The top countries people would move to if Trump got elected, based on Google search results.

69,100 Canada
1,070 Mexico
435 Germany
293 Australia
12 United Kingdom
9 France
7 Israel
6 Sweden
5 Denmark
5 Argentina
5 China
4 Iceland
4 New Zealand
4 Japan
4 Ecuador

The top countries people would move to if Trump got elected, based on Google search results.

69,100 Canada
1,070 Mexico
435 Germany
293 Australia
12 United Kingdom
9 France
7 Israel
6 Sweden
5 Denmark
5 Argentina
5 China
4 Iceland
4 New Zealand
4 Japan
4 Ecuador

Where are you moving to? I hope it's a place without internet access.

Sorry, Canada is processing Syrian refugees just now. Americans can drop their applications at their nearest consulate and join the queue.

69,100 Canada
1,070 Mexico
435 Germany
293 Australia
12 United Kingdom
9 France
7 Israel
6 Sweden
5 Denmark
5 Argentina
5 China
4 Iceland
4 New Zealand
4 Japan
4 Ecuador

More jobs for real Americans.

Sorry, Canada is processing Syrian refugees just now. Americans can drop their applications at their nearest consulate and join the queue.

Canada will be sorry.

Canada will be sorry.

yeahright. Tell us how to make a successful society. Tell us how to create an atmosphere of community and co-operation and mutual respect. Warn us against the risks and hazards you've avoided. Who wouldn't want tobe instructed in how to emulate your example.

More jobs for real Americans.

Yup, and here they are:

RHSnwb9.jpg

"you want fries with that?"

yeahright. Tell us how to make a successful society. Tell us how to create an atmosphere of community and co-operation and mutual respect. Warn us against the risks and hazards you've avoided. Who wouldn't want tobe instructed in how to emulate your example.

You bragged about Syrian refugees. I told you, you will be sorry. What does have to do with creating a successful society? If you think mass immigration is the answer good luck.

I honestly only want people that want to be here. I'm sure Trump would be happy to buy the plane tickets for those traitors that want to leave

You bragged about Syrian refugees. I told you, you will be sorry. What does have to do with creating a successful society? If you think mass immigration is the answer good luck.

We'll be sorry? How would you know? When was the last time you got it right about social planning?
If you have a moment of clarity you'll realize that Canada's biggest historical problem is a shortage of people, and another moment might tell you that we're not idiots when it comes to vetting refugees.
Or maybe all that thinking is too hard- in that case, wrap yourself in whatever platitudes keep you warmest and parrot the party line, "Immigrants bad, Muslims bad, Muslims immigrants = demons from hell!!"

We'll be sorry? How would you know? When was the last time you got it right about social planning?
If you have a moment of clarity you'll realize that Canada's biggest historical problem is a shortage of people, and another moment might tell you that we're not idiots when it comes to vetting refugees.
Or maybe all that thinking is too hard- in that case, wrap yourself in whatever platitudes keep you warmest and parrot the party line, "Immigrants bad, Muslims bad, Muslims immigrants = demons from hell!!"

That is not a party line. Both parties are scared to say that. Pay attention.

69,100 Canada
1,070 Mexico
435 Germany
293 Australia
12 United Kingdom
9 France
7 Israel
6 Sweden
5 Denmark
5 Argentina
5 China
4 Iceland
4 New Zealand
4 Japan
4 Ecuador

I have no doubt pretty much 100% of that is "bar talk". People say it every four years no matter who is running for Prez.

"If my person does not win, then I am going to _______ !!!"

a year after _______ is sworn in, they are still here making excuses as to why they did not leave.

I had a government professor at the U of Houston say he was going to become a survivalist and live in an abandoned missile silo if Bush Sr. won. It never happened. It was all "bar talk".

Don't worry. A lot of US people talk about going to Canada but it is down the list after the EU, Mexico, and Philippines historically.

And the number of Americans leaving the US was much higher during the Obama years then during the Bush years. I would assume that more will leave if Sanders/Clinton is elected.

And the number leaving is easily offset by the Canadians moving to the US.

I have no doubt pretty much 100% of that is "bar talk". People say it every four years no matter who is running for Prez.

"If my person does not win, then I am going to _______ !!!"

a year after _______ is sworn in, they are still here making excuses as to why they did not leave.

I had a government professor at the U of Houston say he was going to become a survivalist and live in an abandoned missile silo if Bush Sr. won. It never happened. It was all "bar talk".

Me personally, I am not going anywhere...but you got to admit, the thought of Trump as president is kinda scary, and a whole lot embarrassing.

Yeah, America has never partaken in large scale immigration. :doh

Vetting? That is funny.

Importing folks who have beliefs that are counter to the atmosphere of "community and co-operation and mutual respect" isn't going to bode well for Canada.

"I'm going to move to _____ if Trump wins"

Yeah, I think I'll move to Nevada.

Vetting? That is funny.

Importing folks who have beliefs that are counter to the atmosphere of "community and co-operation and mutual respect" isn't going to bode well for Canada.

Sorry, just because you can't do it doesn't mean we can't. But success, in this case, means nobody notices because nothing happens. That's how this will be.

Sorry, just because you can't do it doesn't mean we can't. But success, in this case, means nobody notices because nothing happens. That's how this will be.
Funny.
You haven't achieved anything yet.
Nor is it likely you will.
Importing those who do not hold to those beliefs is what you are doing. That is a recipe for future disaster.

Don't worry. A lot of US people talk about going to Canada but it is down the list after the EU, Mexico, and Philippines historically.

And the number of Americans leaving the US was much higher during the Obama years then during the Bush years. I would assume that more will leave if Sanders/Clinton is elected.

And the number leaving is easily offset by the Canadians moving to the US.

Let's see.

A Mexican beach or live under 10 feet of snow.

No contest.

Back
Top Bottom