• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm getting tired of wearing a mask.

dex4974

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
It's been like six months now. I'm not going to argue whether or not they help, but I will say I'm starting to care less and less every day. They're uncomfortable and it's stressful to always be thinking/worried about them. Call me selfish, whatever; maybe you're right. I'm just starting to reach the end of my patience with this ****.

It's been like six months now. I'm not going to argue whether or not they help, but I will say I'm starting to care less and less every day. They're uncomfortable and it's stressful to always be thinking/worried about them. Call me selfish, whatever; maybe you're right. I'm just starting to reach the end of my patience with this ****.

You don't have a right to put others at risk.

Apparently I do because nobody is going to put me in jail for not wearing a mask in public.

PelosiMask.jpg

If our elected leaders aren't following the rules, why should we?

Don't worry. Remember, all the experts, politicians and MSM outlets have assured you that any shut down will not possibly last longer than 2 weeks.

The 2 weeks should be over within another 3 to 4 months because you can completely rely on what the experts tell you. Remember to follow their advice to not wear a mask as they do more harm than good.

So stop wearing it. Just don’t complain if you’re not allowed entry into local shopping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too...but I have no choice but to wear one. Both the evidence for masking/distancing is too compelling and my own personal risk factor is too compelling.

Won't stop me from voting in person on Election Day. I will mask up, try to distance and go. Too important not for me but for my kids. I am too old to matter any longer. However I cannot see leaving my kids with the wreckage Trump leaves in his wake in societal unrest, damage to our Republic, Institutions of Government, Governance generally, the long term economy and the environment. HE HAS GOT TO GO! I am fully prepared to come back a COVID victim if that is what it takes.

Apparently I do because nobody is going to put me in jail for not wearing a mask in public.

So you're one of those people who have no morals, and has to be jailed for wrongdoing.

So you're one of those people who have no morals, and has to be jailed for wrongdoing.

You suggested that I don't have the right to not wear a mask. I absolutely do have that right (for now). You think I should be jailed for not breaking a law?

Don't worry. Remember, all the experts, politicians and MSM outlets have assured you that any shut down will not possibly last longer than 2 weeks.

The 2 weeks should be over within another 3 to 4 months because you can completely rely on what the experts tell you. Remember to follow their advice to not wear a mask as they do more harm than good.

8bcb7990f94a3ee84ffe2ffa16782c5b.jpg

You suggested that I don't have the right to not wear a mask. I absolutely do have that right (for now). You think I should be jailed for not breaking a law?

I didn't say you should be jailed for not breaking a law. I said you sound like someone who has no sense of morality and has to be jailed to get you to do the right thing.

I don't wear one and neither does Nancy Pelosi and a host of Democrat elected officials

I didn't say you should be jailed for not breaking a law. I said you sound like someone who has no sense of morality and has to be jailed to get you to do the right thing.

Send the memo to Pelosi.

Send the memo to Pelosi.

Pelosi's big crime was being the one customer allowed at a time in a hair salon, and getting her hair washed when that's not allowed. Let's see, she has also done huge amounts to promote wearing masks, outweighing that thousands of times.

8bcb7990f94a3ee84ffe2ffa16782c5b.jpg

My buddy the millwright in RED America chose the mask for ten hours a day versus the face shield. They had to shut down early on when two dozen guys got COVID without masks/shields. Now, all is good.

Pelosi's big crime was being the one customer allowed at a time in a hair salon, and getting her hair washed when that's not allowed. Let's see, she has also done huge amounts to promote wearing masks, outweighing that thousands of times.

She had no mask on

She had no mask on

She had a mask on. She didn't have it covering her face briefly from the hair wash, with one person.

But we do that every day.

We drive cars. We imbibe alcohol. We climb mountains, swim in the ocean, ride on boats. We eat crab. We demand electricity to our homes.

Our very existence places others at risk.

Little paper masks are uncomfortable???

I'm sure you'll really enjoy this then:

Longterm_coronavirus_1280x720.jpg

But we do that every day.

We drive cars. We imbibe alcohol. We climb mountains, swim in the ocean, ride on boats. We eat crab. We demand electricity to our homes.

Our very existence places others at risk.

Then go get a gun and shoot it into crowds, there's a chance the bullets might not hit anyone. And stop posting to me wasting my time.

Back
Top Bottom