• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm getting tired of wearing a mask.

Me too...but I have no choice but to wear one. Both the evidence for masking/distancing is too compelling and my own personal risk factor is too compelling.

Won't stop me from voting in person on Election Day. I will mask up, try to distance and go. Too important not for me but for my kids. I am too old to matter any longer. However I cannot see leaving my kids with the wreckage Trump leaves in his wake in societal unrest, damage to our Republic, Institutions of Government, Governance generally, the long term economy and the environment. HE HAS GOT TO GO! I am fully prepared to come back a COVID victim if that is what it takes.

Seems creepy to vote to make the kids pay for free healthcare for everyone in the world just so you can feel good about your generosity of sacrificing them for the rest of the world.

Will you have a note in your will explaining how their futures were generously donated by you to people in other countries they will never meet? That a person in India can travel to the USA for heart surgery costing $100,000 and then go back home to India because you decided your kids must pay that $100,000?

It's been like six months now. I'm not going to argue whether or not they help, but I will say I'm starting to care less and less every day. They're uncomfortable and it's stressful to always be thinking/worried about them. Call me selfish, whatever; maybe you're right. I'm just starting to reach the end of my patience with this ****.

Poor baby. I'm betting you're not a female. Masks are no worse than wearing a bra everyday. Suck it up, Buttercup.

It's been like six months now. I'm not going to argue whether or not they help, but I will say I'm starting to care less and less every day. They're uncomfortable and it's stressful to always be thinking/worried about them. Call me selfish, whatever; maybe you're right. I'm just starting to reach the end of my patience with this ****.

I got really tired when I had Covid....

Seems creepy to vote to make the kids pay for free healthcare for everyone in the world just so you can feel good about your generosity of sacrificing them for the rest of the world.

Will you have a note in your will explaining how their futures were generously donated by you to people in other countries they will never meet? That a person in India can travel to the USA for heart surgery costing $100,000 and then go back home to India because you decided your kids must pay that $100,000?

Boy you are really stretching. Heck I could have come up with better arguments than you are trying to make without even agreeing with them. SAD.....so SAD.

Poor baby. I'm betting you're not a female. Masks are no worse than wearing a bra everyday. Suck it up, Buttercup.

My wife hates the mask too. She has tits.

I've been wearing a mask eight hours a day, five days a week, for months now. And you're complaining why, because you have to wear it when you go grocery shopping? Why should anyone give a **** about your personal comfort, if you don't care about theirs? Get over yourself.

I've been wearing a mask eight hours a day, five days a week, for months now. And you're complaining why, because you have to wear it when you go grocery shopping? Why should anyone give a **** about your personal comfort, if you don't care about theirs? Get over yourself.

I'm not asking anybody to care about my comfort. I'm just complaining.

Boy you are really stretching. Heck I could have come up with better arguments than you are trying to make without even agreeing with them. SAD.....so SAD.

What is sad is your message. I think of my children in relation to THEIR future. Your message is about sacrificing children for other people and their children. Did you at least ask them if they WANT to pay for the healthcare costs of 7 billion people out of courtesy - or are you secretly trying to vote away their futures and create hundreds of trillions of dollars of debt for them to pay?

I don't think donating a person's own children to exist to labor to serve other people is tax deductible.

Apparently I do because nobody is going to put me in jail for not wearing a mask in public.

No but they might hit you over the head with a bat or ban you from your local grocery store. Suck it up dude, it's for the common good.

I hate masks and bras and I wear both. I can't stand whiners either.

Do you wear a face shield like Fauci said, or are you deliberately trying to infect others and yourself with covid-19?

No but they might hit you over the head with a bat or ban you from your local grocery store. Suck it up dude, it's for the common good.

Why do you defy the experts who all claimed wearing a mask more spreads covid-19 than prevents it? You refuse to wear a face shield too, don't you?

What is sad is your message. I think of my children in relation to THEIR future. Your message is about sacrificing children for other people and their children. Did you at least ask them if they WANT to pay for the healthcare costs of 7 billion people out of courtesy - or are you secretly trying to vote away their futures and create hundreds of trillions of dollars of debt for them to pay?

I don't think donating a person's own children to exist to labor to serve other people is tax deductible.

Then you will want them to have breathable air, good careers/jobs instead of a lifetime flipping burgers, a working healthcare system and a safety net of some sort. If you want them to have those things Donnie must go.

Right now you are genuflecting to a GDP that was hardly better than Obama's BEFORE COVID came along while blowing a massive hole in the federal budget without even being able to offer up a reasonable infrastructure program. The rest of the civilized world literally rolls on the ground in laughter at our decrepit infrastructure which used to be the envy of the world and our laughably inept and deadly federal response to COVID. Russia thumbs its nose at us daily and Americans must live the degradation of having seen our flag alongside the NK flag with no benefit and having to wait for Russian state media to report their spin on meetings and conversations between Fat Donald and Don Vladimir.

Why do you defy the experts who all claimed wearing a mask more spreads covid-19 than prevents it? You refuse to wear a face shield too, don't you?

That is not why "experts" initially tried to get Americans to rely on distancing only. This has been explained about a zillion times. Apparently it makes no progress against cement filled heads.

Tough noggies. If you stop wearing a mask, and you infect a loved on that dies, boy will you feel stupid.

Tough noggies. If you stop wearing a mask, and you infect a loved on that dies, boy will you feel stupid.

How stupid will you feel when a loved one dies because you refused to wear a face shield?

I don't like it, either. However, mask up, or stay home.

How stupid will you feel when a loved one dies because you refused to wear a face shield?

Mask.....good
Face shield over mask.....better
Face shield alone.....not good

I watched a panel this morning of 6 women who voted for Trump in 2016. Of the six, three are so disgusted with him, they will never vote republican again. One said that Trump had the best response to Covid of any other country. She cited the fact that Trump shut down travel from China. What she did not cite, was that while china was shut down, hundreds were flying into NY from Europe and infecting the entire city.

Trump supporters are just predictably blind.

I don't like it, either. However, mask up, or stay home.

Yeah, pretty much. At this point the anti-masker Karens are dismissed. No one likes wearing them, but some of us think of others, and some of us do not. For those who don't, they should probably stop acting like anyone should give a **** what they say.

So, I get that it's hard...and sometimes venting helps. But bud, none of us are enjoying this. If I can, you can. There's not a lot of sympathy to be found on this one. Do your part, help save lives.

Do you wear a face shield like Fauci said, or are you deliberately trying to infect others and yourself with covid-19?

up and idiotic, as usual. Carry on!:mrgreen:

up and idiotic, as usual. Carry on!:mrgreen:

Anyone who doesn't wear a face shield or goggles in public is lying when they claim they believe the talk about wearing masks since it is the IDENTICAL experts who say you should wear a face shield as say you should wear a mask. Wearing a mask but no face shield proves the person is just being a submissive peasant mindlessly acting as if a slave.

You suggested that I don't have the right to not wear a mask. I absolutely do have that right (for now). You think I should be jailed for not breaking a law?

NOT being locked up for something, DOES NOT MAKE IT A RIGHT.

You should be embarassed. That which we dont outlaw, does not make it a positive. You make society make laws, then you complain that law are needed.

Back
Top Bottom