• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'I'm confident he won't make the same mistakes as this president'

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
'I'm confident he won't make the same mistakes as this president': Former senior Trump official Miles Taylor endorses Joe Biden in damning video

x360

Trump directed FEMA to stop all aid to the raging fire victims in California. "They're Democrats."

8/18/20
A former senior Trump administration official has endorsed Joe Biden in a damning video produced by a Republican group against the president. "What we saw week in and week out, and for me, after two and a half years in that administration, was terrifying," Miles Taylor said in a video from Republican Voters Against Trump. "We would go in to try to talk to him about a pressing national security issue – cyberattack, terrorism threat – he wasn't interested in those things. To him, they weren't priorities." Mr Taylor, who had served as Department of Homeland Security chief of staff under former secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, is one of the highest-ranking former administration officials to endorse the president's rival. "Given what I have experienced in the administration, I have to support Joe Biden for president, and even though I am not a Democrat, even though I disagree on key issues, I'm confident that Joe Biden will protect the country and I'm confident that he won't make the same mistakes as this president," he said in the video.

[video=youtube;OgQZExTciQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?OgQZExTciQM[/video]

Former Chief of Staff of Trump's DHS is the newest Republican Voter Against Trump

This is tasty.

Who is Miles Taylor anyway? :lol: Even the "law and order" President doesn't know who his own chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security is.

I guess Homeland Security just isn't a pressing issue to Donald Trump. How utterly incompetent.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Many thousands of people work for our government. With that said, a former DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE named Miles Taylor, who I do not know (never heard of him), said he left & is on the open arms Fake News circuit. Said to be a real “stiff”. They will take anyone against us!
7:30 AM · Aug 18, 2020

'I'm confident he won't make the same mistakes as this president': Former senior Trump official Miles Taylor endorses Joe Biden in damning video

x360

Trump directed FEMA to stop all aid to the raging fire victims in California. "They're Democrats."

[video=youtube;OgQZExTciQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?OgQZExTciQM[/video]

Former Chief of Staff of Trump's DHS is the newest Republican Voter Against Trump

Yet more evidence of Trump being an utterly despicable human being.

Yet more evidence of Trump being an utterly despicable human being.

I know I sound like a broken record.

But that’s not the scary part.

Everyone knew that prior to his election.

But the really scary thing is, about 40% of people approve of how despicable he is.

The dumber he gets, the worse he gets, the more corrupt he gets, the more obviously he abuses his power, the more they love him.

I don’t know how American Democracy limps on... When Trumps kind of behaviour isn’t just tolerated, but lauded as good Leadership.

I know I sound like a broken record.

But that’s not the scary part.

Everyone knew that prior to his election.

But the really scary thing is, about 40% of people approve of how despicable he is.

The dumber he gets, the worse he gets, the more corrupt he gets, the more obviously he abuses his power, the more they love him.

I don’t know how American Democracy limps on... When Trumps kind of behaviour isn’t just tolerated, but lauded as good Leadership.

And the amazing part is that Trump wouldn't cross the street to piss on them, if they were on fire.

And the amazing part is that Trump wouldn't cross the street to piss on them, if they were on fire.

Yep, that’s the other thing.

He doesn’t deserve that kind of support.

He would **** any of them over, in a heartbeat if it made him a quick buck.

That’s not irrational hatred, or making things up or speculation.

That’s Trump University.

Who is Miles Taylor anyway? :lol: Even the "law and order" President doesn't know who his own chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security is.

I guess Homeland Security just isn't a pressing issue to Donald Trump. How utterly incompetent.
The all caps and the parentheses are the tell here.

Back
Top Bottom