• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Biden is bought and paid for by Putin.

{

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

}

Quid Pro takes bribes from every dictator on earth.
Citing your rightwing puke funnel of lies doesn't convince anybody but your fellow trumpies.

Citing your rightwing puke funnel of lies doesn't convince anybody but your fellow trumpies.

Communists hate a free and honest press beyond all things. The NY Post are real journalists, something the DNCCP controlled press prohibits and drives from their midst.

Communists hate a free and honest press beyond all things. The NY Post are real journalists, something the DNCCP controlled press prohibits and drives from their midst.
Hey, LOOK OUT.....there's a COMMIE sneaking up right behind you NOW!!!!!!!!

Commies!!!!!!!

Face it, guys. Biden’s a damn crook and you’ve been deceived by the DNC. Just like I was in 2016.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
Modify message
If only Biden had released his tax returns we could verify this. Oh wait...He released all his returns for the last 2 decades...never mind.

If only Biden had released his tax returns we could verify this. Oh wait...He released all his returns for the last 2 decades...never mind.

Did he report his bribes?

If not, it's that tax fraud?

Commies!!!!!!!
In the collective "head" of these people it's still 1952. Commies behind every drape, under every floorboard and listening from behind every tree. What a self-inflicted torture their "minds" must constantly be under.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."
if DONE means he kicked Trump's ass, then i agree.

Biden family business is being audited as we speak. Will he pardon Hunter? Maybe himself?
Or, like many other 'investigations' trumpeted by the Republicans over the last 12 years, it will evaporate, and nothing happen. I mean, I remember when Republicans were salivating about Jane Saunders alleged misdealing at the college she was working at. 4 years later, nothing happened.

Biden family business is being audited as we speak. Will he pardon Hunter? Maybe himself?
Seems both the trumps and Bidens are being audited, who knows if Hunter gets a pardon or not, might want to wait on the investigation to end and If any charges are filed, as for Biden, why would he will be untouchable, something trump is about to lose. Wanna bet if trump fines his brood and himself?

Seems both the trumps and Bidens are being audited, who knows if Hunter gets a pardon or not, might want to wait on the investigation to end and If any charges are filed, as for Biden, why would he will be untouchable, something trump is about to lose. Wanna bet if trump fines his brood and himself?
Can we start wagering on which family will rack up the most charges and jailtime?

On 21 January two guys in dark suits will be knock knock knocking on Donnies door.

On 21 January two guys in dark suits will be knock knock knocking on Donnies door.

In real life he will never have to pay for what he did. I only hope we can restore some semblance of democracy and I do not know if we can. (I know that you are Canadian. You are lucky.)

In real life he will never have to pay for what he did. I only hope we can restore some semblance of democracy and I do not know if we can. (I know that you are Canadian. You are lucky.)
I'm confident that now that the drug is wearing off the old-school conservatives can take back the GOP from the RINO Trump cult and restore it to respectability and William F. Buckley, Jr. can stop rolling and moaning in his grave.
I'm pretty sure Trump won't be facing any legal music but I also kind of believe in karma and it sometimes kicks in before death.
I thought from your nym that you were Canadian too, living in the US.

There's approximately zero chance Trump will ever see jail, or even be indicted.

I'm confident that now that the drug is wearing off the old-school conservatives can take back the GOP from the RINO Trump cult and restore it to respectability 's Red Sky at Nightetty sure Trump won't be facing any legal music but I also kind of believe in karma and it sometimes kicks in before death.
I thought from your nym that you were Canadian too, living in the US.

Griffin (Mooncusser's Red Sky at Nite) who died a couple of years ago gave me the right to the name.

Griffin.jpgNewfie.JPG

Back
Top Bottom