• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Yep, it's all over. You guys on the right might as well stay home, no sense in voting.

Your silly biden mind tricks won't work with me.

I don't have a duty to suggest a solution. I know most of the solutions have very high costs. I also am lucky, I am retired, very wealthy and don't have to go to work and be around other people who might be sick.

You claimed if your political opponents disappeared almost all the problems facing the US would be solved, but you cannot present a solutions to the most pressing problem of the day, so your claim is a lie or just wrong and saying if all your opponents disappeared would make things better makes you sound like an authoritarian.

You cannot present solutions to these problems because you cannot do that, your ideology has no solutions and is thus a failure.

If the "rubes" do elect Biden, he will face a special outside investigation in his first year of office.
The only ones facing investigations next year are Trump, his family and his cohorts. That is why Trump is promising to leave if he loses. He will leave you and all his supporters holding the bag. It's not too late to repent you know.

You claimed if your political opponents disappeared almost all the problems facing the US would be solved, but you cannot present a solutions to the most pressing problem of the day, so your claim is a lie or just wrong and saying if all your opponents disappeared would make things better makes you sound like an authoritarian.

You cannot present solutions to these problems because you cannot do that, your ideology has no solutions and is thus a failure.
Here is what I DO KNOW

Biden doesn't have a clue what will work and the "experts" do not either short of everyone isolating yet again-and that might only delay the inevitable if this disease=like the common cold, cannot be significantly prevented by some vaccine. And that isolation would totally destroy the USA

What I also know is that if Joe and Blow are elected and get hold of congress-they are going to jack up taxes sky high on the people who already pay the most taxes and are most able to move out of the country or hide their incomes. Then Joe and Blow are going to have to go after all the suckers who cheered for those two asses to stick it to the wealth

What I also know is that Joe and Blow want to repeal the Trump tax cuts which will create a TAX HIKE for lots of people-not just those of us in the top one percent

Joe and blow want to ban the sales of GUN PARTS by mail. So if you live in an area not near a gun store, and you want to fix a minor issue on a rifle you own-the cost of doing that is going to sky rocket. Those two assholes want to make you pay 200 dollars just to continue to own rifles you may possess. This law cannot be used against criminals since it violates the fifth amendment

I also know that Joe and Blow believe in racial spoils, group rights and "group debt". which means if you are a white male, you can expect all sorts of nonsense that discriminates against you

I also know that Joe and Blow want to appoint judges who will overturn your individual right to keep and bear arms, while suppressing free speech that the SJWs find "uncomfortable"

The only ones facing investigations next year are Trump, his family and his cohorts. That is why Trump is promising to leave if he loses. He will leave you and all his supporters holding the bag. It's not too late to repent you know.

Go ahead and do what you must do. Vote for Quid Pro Joe, a 47 year career do nothing politician who never did much for the country.

[QUOTE="TurtleDude, post: 1072822261, member: 1819"what exactly do "progressives" stand for other than more government, more taxes, and less freedom for normal people? [/QUOTE]

Oh the silly deflection from the truth- fact is the uber riche would support the devil himself, or what ever fool cons whatever party as long as the conman cuts the wealthiest taxes... :rolleyes:

Lets see, Progressives have championed all men created equal, a woman's right to vote, to own property, to control her own body. The Progressive movement created a minimum wage, time and a half, restricted child labor. Workman's disability, social safety net (which only the most greedy and self centered take issue with). Medicare (again only the true Scrooges find fault with), lgbtq rights...

That's just the tip, want me to give ya the entire 12"???? ✌

[QUOTE="TurtleDude, post: 1072822261, member: 1819"what exactly do "progressives" stand for other than more government, more taxes, and less freedom for normal people?

Oh the silly deflection from the truth- fact is the uber riche would support the devil himself, or what ever fool cons whatever party as long as the conman cuts the wealthiest taxes... :rolleyes:

Lets see, Progressives have championed all men created equal, a woman's right to vote, to own property, to control her own body. The Progressive movement created a minimum wage, time and a half, restricted child labor. Workman's disability, social safety net (which only the most greedy and self centered take issue with). Medicare (again only the true Scrooges find fault with), lgbtq rights...

[/QUOTE]
:ROFLMAO:

Progressives gave us the income tax
Making senators beholden to special interests-not their own states
Group rights, group guilt and racial spoils
and worst of all

a hatred of dissent and the creation of a university system where only leftwing ideals are tolerated.

Remarkably, a recent study by the Atlantic found that “the most politically intolerant Americans” tend be white, highly educated urban progressives.

There's a bigger chance of trump having a massive heart attack.

When I pointed out that I believe Biden had dementia, some of the Biden slurpers claim I could not make such a statement. So what is your educational background that backs up your claim?

So no you have not denounced BLM then. Do you denounce antifa?

Why would I denounce people who have committed no violent acts and want justice for black people who have been wronged by police officers,

You are for wrongful police violence against black people since you denounce all of BLM.

When I pointed out that I believe Biden had dementia, some of the Biden slurpers claim I could not make such a statement. So what is your educational background that backs up your claim?

1. trump is massively overweight
2. trump eats a fatty diet w/ little or no fruits/veggies
3. trump does not exercise

Or should everyone who has/does all 3 or even just 1 of 3 tell their doctors they are mistaken when they are warned about the potential consequences of such behaviour?

1. trump is massively overweight
2. trump eats a fatty diet w/ little or no fruits/veggies
3. trump does not exercise

Or should everyone who has/does all 3 or even just 1 of 3 tell their doctors they are mistaken when they are warned about the potential consequences of such behaviour?
Trump appears to have 3X the energy of Senile Joe who was too tired to campaign today

Biden could be completely brain-dead, and he'd still be a better president than Trump.

But we'll get President Harris as a replacement.

Both are acceptable, if not by any means my preference.

Here is what I DO KNOW

Biden doesn't have a clue what will work and the "experts" do not either short of everyone isolating yet again-and that might only delay the inevitable if this disease=like the common cold, cannot be significantly prevented by some vaccine. And that isolation would totally destroy the USA

What I also know is that if Joe and Blow are elected and get hold of congress-they are going to jack up taxes sky high on the people who already pay the most taxes and are most able to move out of the country or hide their incomes. Then Joe and Blow are going to have to go after all the suckers who cheered for those two asses to stick it to the wealth

What I also know is that Joe and Blow want to repeal the Trump tax cuts which will create a TAX HIKE for lots of people-not just those of us in the top one percent

Joe and blow want to ban the sales of GUN PARTS by mail. So if you live in an area not near a gun store, and you want to fix a minor issue on a rifle you own-the cost of doing that is going to sky rocket. Those two assholes want to make you pay 200 dollars just to continue to own rifles you may possess. This law cannot be used against criminals since it violates the fifth amendment

I also know that Joe and Blow believe in racial spoils, group rights and "group debt". which means if you are a white male, you can expect all sorts of nonsense that discriminates against you

I also know that Joe and Blow want to appoint judges who will overturn your individual right to keep and bear arms, while suppressing free speech that the SJWs find "uncomfortable"

But that is not you claimed in this thread previously, you said:

if all the reactionary parasitic statists passed away, we wouldn't have most of the problems our nation faces now

One that makes you sound like an authoritarian who thinks if his opponents disappeared, everything would great and it makes you sound like you have actual solutions to real problems.

The fact is, you don't, that is why you cannot present them and if you guys had your way, Covid would be 10 times worse in the US, your ideology is morally and intellectually bankrupt, all you can do is complain, not solve problems.

One that makes you sound like an authoritarian who thinks if his opponents disappeared, everything would great and it makes you sound like you have actual solutions to real problems.

The fact is, you don't, that is why you cannot present them and if you guys had your way, Covid would be 10 times worse in the US, your ideology is morally and intellectually bankrupt, all you can do is complain, not solve problems.
👍

you're just guessing now

Back
Top Bottom