• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."

Face it, guys. Biden’s a damn crook and you’ve been deceived by the DNC. Just like I was in 2016.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
Modify message

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."
Even if the emails are legit, I don't thing anything is going to change the trajectory of the election - much. We're too baked-in tribally, and there's so much fake news that we've become immune. If fake news was a vaccination, the country would be 100% Covid free with immunity to spare!

If the "rubes" do elect Biden, he will face a special outside investigation in his first year of office.

Face it, guys. Biden’s a damn crook and you’ve been deceived by the DNC. Just like I was in 2016.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
Modify message

Gotta get a woman in there somehow. Biden was the perfect front man for that. Either he dies in office because he is too damn old or he gets impeached because he is too damned crooked. Either way, the dems would get to proclaim to have shattered the glass ceiling and avenge Hillary's trumping.

Yeah because he doesn't love this country, he loves himself. As usual.

He's correct, he's so bad that he will lose to the worst candidate. That says WAY more about him, then Biden.

I've long thought you've lost your nut. See you in 18 days.

I agree, Biden is about done, in two weeks he will the President Elect and he does not have to give trump another thought, other than to wonder if trump will leave the WH soon enough to have the entire WH sanitized and fumigated before he and his wife move in.

We'll probably never know for sure what happened, but I think this is damned strange timing. Giuliani is saying he's had this information for months. Why did he wait? To do as much damage as possible to Biden, of course. This will all be swirling as voters not excited by Biden/Harris make up their minds whether to vote at all. This is going to hurt Joe, just like Comey's last minute announcement that Hillary's email case was reopened hurt her.

Anti-Trumpers can put on a brave face, but only political junkies understand the details. The majority of people only hear the soundbytes, and that is what Giuliani and Co. are counting on.

$ForgedEmail = New-Object System.Net.Mail.MailMessage

#Add some headers to fool idiot Trump supporters
$ForgedEmail.headers.Add('x-test','header data') #maybe put something like "Burisma Official Email Server" here.

#Put a conspiracy theory in the subject
$ForgedEmail.Subject("Crazier the better here")

#Put more crazy shit in the body
$ForgedEmail.Body("Confirm every lunatic conspiracy theory here")

#Export it to an eml file and claim you found it on an laptop at a repair shop. The remaining Trump supporters are really ****ing stupid, so it doesn't #matter how utterly absurd it is.
$ForgedEmail | Out-File myforgedemail.eml

In the U.K. anyone standing for high office who had a son with a penchant for meth and a willingness to use his influence to assist his bent son in doing illegal deals would get annihilated at the polls....I hope the same is true in the states.

I hope people realise we could be on the verge of the exposure of one of the greatest political scandals ever...this will escalate.

In the U.K. anyone standing for high office who had a son with a penchant for meth and a willingness to use his influence to assist his bent son in doing illegal deals would get annihilated at the polls....I hope the same is true in the states.

Don't believe everything you read online.

Back
Top Bottom