• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Hunter Biden was thrown out of the military for drug abuse and it is well known he was a coke head. Do you want to go on record and deny that?
You're already on DP record as claiming Joe Biden is a pedophile. Yet, when asked to prove your positive claim, you go silent. Why is that?

Hunter Biden was thrown out of the military for drug abuse and it is well known he was a coke head. Do you want to go on record and deny that?
Well I'm not voting for Hunter, and I'm pretty damned sure he ain't running for office. So WTF does that have to do with anything?

If you guys get to say unfounded things like Biden has dementia, or that China has bought him off; then I get to as well. And for mine, I'm saying Trump is all up on that Adderall.

Thank you for proving 100% right about trump supporters. Funny how many fake and dumb lawyers are trump supporters.
most dumb lawyers support Biden. Those generally are the ambulance chasers and other low level attorneys who want more government. The ABA gives lots of money to the Democrats. And it makes sense. Plaintiffs' attorneys like Democrats because the Democrats oppose tort reform. Government attorneys, especially those at state and local levels who are not prosecutors, love democrats because they want more funding. Public Defenders love democrats since Democrats tend to be softer on violent criminals. And some big civil defense attorneys like Democrats because the fear of big tort verdicts, allows these defense attorneys to justify their 300-500 dollar an hour billing rates. The attorneys who tend to oppose democrats are those who are corporate counsel who tire of the Democrat imposed red tape and endless regulations.

Well I'm not voting for Hunter, and I'm pretty damned sure he ain't running for office. So WTF does that have to do with anything?

If you guys get to say unfounded things like Biden has dementia, or that China has bought him off; then I get to as well. And for mine, I'm saying Trump is all up on that Adderall.

If you truly hate Trump, you shouldn't have to make anything up. And I do think Biden is suffering from some sort of mental deterioration as well as being corrupt

and a lot of goof balls are hopped up by Trump's racism and love of white supremacists.
We know trump is a white supremacist but now he has gone after women with his scotus appointment. Trump is anti most Americans

If you truly hate Trump, you shouldn't have to make anything up. And I do think Biden is suffering from some sort of mental deterioration as well as being corrupt
Sure, and Trump snorts the adderall all the time.

If you have evidence post it. Show us the charges.

If not then he earned every dollar he has.

He did not need daddy to get rich. He worked for it
I stated it was the question of the day. So far there are no charges. It seems to be a work in progress.

Since I’m not a Biden supporter... I have the privilege > to wait and see whether or not the question will ever be answered.

It is your privilege as a Biden supporter to believe Biden worked for it.

There are many people who get rich without Parental help and that is a good thing.

Also a good thing is... Parents using their riches via investing their money in their childrens futures. How can that be viewed as something negative?

Roseann:)

Donald Trump's house is a dump of course.

when you are in 5=6 states in a day that will happen. That's nothing akin to claiming you are running for the senate.

To you it isn't because Trump is the greatest President ever (in your "mind")

To you it isn't because Trump is the greatest President ever (in your "mind")
why such a lie-I don't think Trump is the greatest president ever. he's just better than Obama and certainly was a better choice than Clinton. Reagan was better, and made GHWB was.

One only has to look at the coherency of the respective town halls to see what claim is more credible about 'who is more demented.' And, it take a lot of denial to see how corrupt Trump is. A Shocking scene.

We know trump is a white supremacist but now he has gone after women with his scotus appointment. Trump is anti most Americans
Unproven, Anti-Trump negative overused political talking point.

Amy Coney Barrett was an excellent Supreme Court pick based on her credentials, intelligence, and other multiple etcs.

Republican Conservative Women will not be judging Amy Coney Barrett based on her gender.

We leave that usage of gender and other etc‘s... to the oppositions political gameplay that rules over every choice they make.

Roseann:) imho

One only has to look at the coherency of the respective town halls to see what claim is more credible about 'who is more demented.' And, it take a lot of denial to see how corrupt Trump is. A Shocking scene.
the two things the town halls showed is

1) how biased the media is in favor of Biden-a democrat party operative asking Biden Softballs versus a hard core Trump hater arguing with the President over the questioners

2) the laughable claim of balanced questioners-two in the Biden TH are hard core Democrat party loyalists

1) how biased the media is in favor of Biden-a democrat party operative asking Biden Softballs versus a hard core Trump hater arguing with the President over the questioners

2) the laughable claim of balanced questioners-two in the Biden TH are hard core Democrat party loyalists

How very very weird you think so.

Even if the emails are legit, I don't thing anything is going to change the trajectory of the election - much. We're too baked-in tribally, and there's so much fake news that we've become immune. If fake news was a vaccination, the country would be 100% Covid free with immunity to spare!
The fake news has destroyed the trust of the American people. The FBI was given the original hard drive by a concerned citizen. He was also smart enough to make 4 copies. If this comes up missing it is quite obvious our government has become to corrupt. So I guess we don't have to worry about him falling out a 3rd story window. I am interested in how they will cover this up.

you probably think the two moderators were unbiased
They gave questions. That is their job. Biden handled the questions like a coherent adult. Trump was discombobulated.

So coincidental how your only takeaways from the town halls are conclusions that reinforce your worldview. Must have been a very impartial viewing of them.

So coincidental how your only takeaways from the town halls are conclusions that reinforce your worldview. Must have been a very impartial viewing of them.
do you want to claim the two moderators were not biased? in fact-every single moderator is a Democrat party partisan

They gave questions. That is their job. Biden handled the questions like a coherent adult. Trump was discombobulated.

Stephanopoulos gave biden softballs and didn't interrupt him. The NBC moderator constantly interrupted Trump, constantly attacked his answers.

I hope people realise we could be on the verge of the exposure of one of the greatest political scandals ever...this will escalate.
I don't know. The democratic party is now owned by the rich and powerful. There is too much money on the line for them to let the people see the truth. It is already clear most of our media is in on the propaganda and owned by the same rich and powerful. If Trump wins he will end up like Kennedy's. They went after the FBI as well. I used to think the KGB or the Gestapo couldn't happen in this country.

Stephanopoulos gave biden softballs and didn't interrupt him. The NBC moderator constantly interrupted Trump, constantly attacked his answers.
Only the truly blind couldn't see this was a rigged game. They need to take some notes from the WWE on how to run a scam.

do you want to claim the two moderators were not biased? in fact-every single moderator is a Democrat party partisan
Just noting that your impartial viewing gave you two big takeaways, both in line with your pre-debate expectations. Coincidence?

Just noting that your impartial viewing gave you two big takeaways, both in line with your pre-debate expectations. Coincidence?
are you unable to honestly admit that having a democrat party operative as a moderator, paired with an obviously hostile Trump hater as another is hardly unbiased?

Back
Top Bottom