• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

It is pretty much a given, that Biden is being supported by China. Trump keeps blaming China for Covid-Biden does not. That pretty well proves who is being supported by the people who gave us the pandemic.
So Biden is being supported by China because he doesn't blame them for the pandemic? That's some really solid proof.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."
Put a fork in him.

I don't see how anyone can still claim with integrity he has a chance? We know that all politicians are liars, that's part of their job description. Biden thinks people are stupid enough to believe any of his lies. He recently claimed the Boilmakers union supports him. But here is the letter of them endorsing president Trump:

Letter endorsing the president

Problem is however, there really are too many ignorant and/or stupid people who will vote for VP Biden.

Face it, guys. Biden’s a damn crook and you’ve been deceived by the DNC. Just like I was in 2016.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
Modify message

Well, it is something to be ashamed of, so I am not sure why any conservative supports a truly crooked man and family like the Don Trump crime syndicate.

Well, it is something to be ashamed of, so I am not sure why any conservative supports a truly crooked man and family like the Don Trump crime syndicate.
I don't care much for president Trump. I see him as the lesser of two evils though.

At least he got rich before being a politician. Look at how many politicians get rich while in office!

What does that tell you about whoring themselves out for favorable tax breaks, regulations, etc?

I don't care much for president Trump. I see him as the lesser of two evils though.

At least he got rich before being a politician. Look at how many politicians get rich while in office!

What does that tell you about whoring themselves out for favorable tax breaks, regulations, etc?

And what is one of the only major pieces of legislation Trump has passed during his Presidency?

Trump loves the poorly educated. Note two of his stooge sons standing beside him.

Put a fork in him.

I don't see how anyone can still claim with integrity he has a chance? We know that all politicians are liars, that's part of their job description. Biden thinks people are stupid enough to believe any of his lies. He recently claimed the Boilmakers union supports him. But here is the letter of them endorsing president Trump:

Letter endorsing the president

Problem is however, there really are too many ignorant and/or stupid people who will vote for VP Biden.
Yep.

Not only did VP Biden raise a despicable son, but he covers for him.

Yeah, go for a Two-Fur! Stick a fork in Biden and deny Climate Change. Doh!

Climate change has nothing to do with this.

I guess you have no rational retort.

considering you have no rational comments his reply to you fits. Your comments are irrelevant, unintellegent and irrational. You’re dismissed. Keep your trump fluffing comments to yourself.

if all the reactionary parasitic statists passed away, we wouldn't have most of the problems our nation faces now. You never have told me what causes your insane level of hatred. Sounds like it might be an extreme single issue position

Oh really? There are about 200,000 reasons regarding why you are wrong, I have not seen any Trump fan come up with a way to deal with Covid-19.

Face it, guys. Biden’s a damn crook and you’ve been deceived by the DNC. Just like I was in 2016. Nothing to be ashamed of.

You voted for tRump in 2016??? That's something I'd be ashamed of but the rabid right of late seems to feel ZERO shame... ✌

Irrelevant. Trump's "spawn" aren't drug addicted corrupt pieces of shit like Hunter is
Turtle, at the end of August, 2019 Christopher Heinz, step son to John Kerry broke ties with Biden Hunter and Devon Archer who were at that time the co-owners of the private equity firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, where Heinz’ college roommate, Devon Archer, was a managing partner. Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were listed on the board of Burisma. Another reason may well have to do with the fraud charges brought against a long time friend and associate of Heinz, Devon Archer and others.
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan filed charges in the fraud case on March 11, 2016, against seven individuals, including Galanis, Cooney and Archer. In 2018 all three were convicted. But somehow a federal judge, an Obama appointee and the spouse of one of Mueller's team overturned Archer's conviction while the other two are serving time in prison. It went to the appellate court where they upheld his conviction and Archer is now awaiting sentencing. This just recently happened. It occurred just 4 days before the New York Post received the content that was on Hunter Biden's computer.

Now this dude Cooney that is serving time gave his password to his G-Mail account to two reporters to access his emails. They have been downloaded and are now on the web. They are damning to the Biden family. Clearly the FBI have had this information for years,

Not what most people think and I agree with them. Trump is as crooked as any crooked politician would ever be. And the problem with enriching themselves while in office is a problem the US created for itself, the only way to stop it is to change the system.

"One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."
tRUMPs Russia machine in cranking in high gear.

38742B3A-47A1-425C-A2F0-CBDBF2B07679.gif

Oh really? There are about 200,000 reasons regarding why you are wrong, I have not seen any Trump fan come up with a way to deal with Covid-19.

I haven't seen any valid suggestions from Joe and Blow. Making everyone wear masks is not something that even a fascist pedophile has the power to order

You voted for tRump in 2016??? That's something I'd be ashamed of but the rabid right of late seems to feel ZERO shame... ✌
you voted for Hillary? what sort of real man would vote for her? she is the antithesis of masculine values

I have now several times, you refuse to read, not my problem. I'll continue to celebrate when those piece of shit Trump supporters pass away whether you like it or not.
quote your prior answer-I really don't recall you giving a concrete reason

Back
Top Bottom