• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm back! Not that you care, but BLAH!

V.I. Lenin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Yes, after a looong loooong vacation/laziness bout of not posting (not that I did that a lot before) I am back. I'm sure you all missed me very much. Anyway, I'd just like to say hello all, lots of new faces here, even some "Che" fellow I'd like to know more about. Oh, and kudos for not changing this site and keeping with it's core "just debate" ways, as opposed to some other debate sites...

welcome back.....

Hello Round 2 V.I!...:2wave:

welcbnr.gif

Wecome back V.I. Lenin!

:tink:~Tashah~

V.I. Lenin said:
Yes, after a looong loooong vacation/laziness bout of not posting (not that I did that a lot before) I am back. I'm sure you all missed me very much. Anyway, I'd just like to say hello all, lots of new faces here, even some "Che" fellow I'd like to know more about. Oh, and kudos for not changing this site and keeping with it's core "just debate" ways, as opposed to some other debate sites...

Welcome back, VI Lenin....I wondered why I hadn't seen your posts in a while - yes, I was paying attention. I do think you and Che will get along famously. :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom