• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegals Gather in Droves at Border...

Illegal immigrants from Central American countries continue to arrive to the Mexican border city of Reynosa. Their hope is to be smuggled illegally into the U.S. by the leading criminal organization in the region known as the Gulf Cartel.

Foreigners Gather in Droves at Border to Illegally Enter U.S.

*yawn* There he goes again....

From your reference:

Mexican authorities caught a group of 17 Central American individuals inside a house in the border city of Reynosa last week. Police responded to an anonymous tip of kidnapped individuals at a human stash house in the Valadeces neighborhood, information provided to Breitbart Texas by the Tamaulipas government revealed.

A task force of state and federal law enforcement officials responded to the house and found 11 individuals from El Salvador and six from Guatemala. Four of the individuals were under 18-years-of age. Once in custody of law enforcement, the group told authorities that they had not been kidnapped. The members of the group said were in Mexico illegally and were waiting for their turn to cross into the U.S. with the help of human smugglers.

Mexican authorities caught a similar group of 16 individuals earlier in the week. They were also hiding in a human stash house waiting for their turn to illegally enter Texas. In that case, the Mexican Army responded to an anonymous tip of individuals who had been kidnapped. The group was allegedly being held at a house in the Esperanza (Hope) neighborhood, information provided to Breitbart Texas by the Tamaulipas government revealed.

A GROUP OF SEVENTEEN. And earlier, A GROUP OF SIXTEEN. On the border of two nations, one of over 300 million, and the other of 120 million.

But if we listen to you (and Breitbart) THEY'RE GATHERING IN DROVES!!!!!!! Everybody RUN! It's the Mexican HORDE a-comin' to overwhelm everything! They're a-gonna take all the jobs and all our daughters and then they'll all turn gay and Muslim and subject all America to Gay Sharia Law!!!!!

Speaking of Salvadorians, I had some amazing pupusas this weekend. I ended up eating two of them, omg they should be illegal!

Speaking of Salvadorians, I had some amazing pupusas this weekend. I ended up eating two of them, omg they should be illegal!

The Free Trade Agreement doesn't cover humans.....only produce and products. ;)

Illegal means Against the Law.....honor that law!

The Free Trade Agreement doesn't cover humans.....only produce and products. ;)

Illegal means Against the Law.....honor that law!

Mexico enforces it pretty strictly from what I have read.

Mexico enforces it pretty strictly from what I have read.

they have some very strict immigration laws and they enforce it completely unless those people are headed to the US then they tend to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom