• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal tried to kill Trump !

I'm from the United States, actually.

So tell us what Mexican flags have to do with this story. You've been desperately trying to draw a connection, and it's not there. Or did you just want to derail your own thread complaining about Mexicans?

Question - does Trump pay you by the number of stupid posts you make on here, or do you just do it because some Mexican stole your blueberry picking job?

The fact is illegals from Countries other than the USA are trying to influence OUR election process , got that so far ? I'm going real ,real ,slow for you ! There were illegals from Mexico throwing eggs and assaulting supporters and then there was a brit attempting to kill Trump , got that so far ? The point being we should be able to decide who we want to run our Country not ILLEGALS ! So if you think it's funny to mock these assaults on our rights , it's on YOU ! :roll: slow enough ?

It appears not only the liberals hate Trump but what a surprise an ILLEGAL attempted to kill him in Vegas . We have seen illegals waving Mexican flags , burning American flags attending Trump rallies and bully supporters , they assault women with a barrage of eggs aimed at these women's faces . It happens with the approvals of liberals and the bias media . This is an assault on OUR election process by those that have no business in this Country !

https://www.rt.com/usa/347557-kill-trump-illegal-immigrant/

exactly how big is the horde of illegal brits that your hysteria suggests are running ammuck in this country?

From the article

Exactly why a wall won't work

I live in a border city and we do have a large fence right along the border. Of course it's not fool proof, but it has made an impact on illegal border crossings and, quite frankly (though it's probably not PC to say), it has reduced crime. Of course it won't make to that nobody will be here illegally ever but the reality is that yes, a large physical barrier does deter certain types of illegal crossings. I don't really understand the notion that, unless something is 100% effective, it's not effective at all.

Last edited:
Oh noes! Now we have to ban Brits from entering the USA. Those crazy Brits, assaulting women with eggs, waving Mexican flags. Let's get Queen Elizabeth to pay for a wall.

I live in a border city and we do have a large fence right along the border. Of course it's not fool proof, but it has made an impact on illegal border crossings and, quite frankly (though it's probably not PC to say), it has reduced crime. Of course it won't make to that nobody will be here illegally ever but the reality is that yes, a large physical barrier does deter certain types of illegal crossings. I don't really understand the notion that, unless something is 100% effective, it's not effective at all.

I mean, if you want to pay for a inefficient white elephant of a wall you can go ahead, but I don't see why I should have to spend my own money on it.

I mean, if you want to pay for a inefficient white elephant of a wall you can go ahead, but I don't see why I should have to spend my own money on it.

I don't want a wall. The drive along the border is fascinating and a wall would totally ruin it. Besides it would be really expensive to maintain (and no, Mexico's not paying for ****).

The fact is illegals from Countries other than the USA are trying to influence OUR election process , got that so far ? I'm going real ,real ,slow for you ! There were illegals from Mexico throwing eggs and assaulting supporters and then there was a brit attempting to kill Trump , got that so far ? The point being we should be able to decide who we want to run our Country not ILLEGALS ! So if you think it's funny to mock these assaults on our rights , it's on YOU ! :roll: slow enough ?

Old man.jpg

If we can't have a wall, we need interment camps. Gulags. These nasty illegals, just look at what they're doing to this country. It's horrible, I tell you. Thank goodness for Donald JOHN Trump and his well formed brain.

I think he should use this case as a classic example of why we need a wall. Between us and Great Britain. Then we won't have all these Brits waving Mexican flags and tossing eggs.

I wouldn't down play the effects illegal immigration has on this country. It's a serious issue and one that ranks fairly highly among voters.

Immigration Update - Rasmussen Reports™

So this thread wasn't really about an assassination attempt on Trump. It was a thinly veiled excuse to beyotch about Mexicans.

illegals from Countries other than the USA - is that as opposed to the illegals in the United States who are from the United States?

What is the % of effectiveness to be considered "working", nearly half of the illegal immigrants are on overstayed visas so at best a wall might be 50% effective. Then there is cost versus effectiveness, despite Trump's claims he could build the wall for 4 billion, it's going to cost 25 billion to build it and 25 billion over the next 8 years to maintain it. Is 50 billion worth it to spend keeping what maybe 500,000 people out at best?

What is the % of effectiveness to be considered "working", nearly half of the illegal immigrants are on overstayed visas so at best a wall might need 50% effective. Then there is cost versus effectiveness, despite Trump's claims he could build the wall for 4 billion, it's going to cost 25 billion to build it and 25 billion over the next 8 years to maintain it. Is 50 billion worth it to spend keeping what maybe 500,000 people out at best?

Yeah but Mexico is going to pay for it. The Donald said so.

It appears not only the liberals hate Trump but what a surprise an ILLEGAL attempted to kill him in Vegas . We have seen illegals waving Mexican flags , burning American flags attending Trump rallies and bully supporters , they assault women with a barrage of eggs aimed at these women's faces . It happens with the approvals of liberals and the bias media . This is an assault on OUR election process by those that have no business in this Country !

https://www.rt.com/usa/347557-kill-trump-illegal-immigrant/

I have long advocated building a wall between us and the British and making them pay for it.

The Donald also claimed 2006 was the best time to start a mortgage company.

And that his steaks were the best....

The Donald also claimed 2006 was the best time to start a mortgage company.

But he says stuff and things. And....well....stuff. He's the mostest awesomest man around. He's going to make America great again!

Back
Top Bottom