• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"illegal immigrants" Conservatives, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Can a determination be made that someone is an "illegal immigrant" if they haven't been fo

• YES

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you determine if someone overstayed their visa? You can't know if someone is a murderer or not until there's been proof.

My question is, how do you know someone crossed the border illegally without due process of law? How can you even determine if someone is a illegal immigrant without facts being decided?

I can call someone an illegal alien, I can claim they crossed the border illegal, and that person can claim they didn't, so he's innocent until proven guilty right?

Who decides he crossed the border illegally, if not a jury or a judge?

That's hair splitting. A person can kill someone and escape detection or even mistakenly get acquitted by a jury. He's still a murderer.

Back
Top Bottom