• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal crashed into pro-illegal politician.

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I wonder if he is still a supporter of sanctuary cities?

Crash test for dummies - BostonHerald.com

Hey, Rep. Moran, how do you say “karma” in Spanish?

Michael Moran of Brighton is a staunch supporter of the “sanctuary” approach to illegal immigration we have here in Massachusetts. He voted against the Perry amendment that would require applicants for state benefits to prove they’re here legally. Moran voted for subsidized college tuition for illegals, too.

It’s safe to say that no Massachusetts politician has done more to make illegal immigrants feel welcome. Illegal immigrants like 27-year-old Isaias Naranjo, who (ahem) “met” Moran on the streets of Brighton last week.

According to Fox 25, Naranjo was driving 60 mph when he slammed his car into Moran’s. Naranjo was also drunk, driving without a license and - in an only-in-Massachusetts twist - was wearing a “Mexican costume” at the time.

Now if Naranjo were just another Massachusetts taxpayer, he would be in some serious guacamole. But Fox reports that when police tried to explain the seriousness of his situation, he just laughed.

“Nothing is going to happen to me, man,” Naranjo told the cops. That’s because he was “going back to my home country, Mexico.”

Naranjo had gotten the Massachusetts message: It’s never illegal to be illegal here. In fact sometimes it’s pretty damn good.

It lets you take advantage of Department of State Police General Order INV-17 - put into place by the Patrick administration - declaring it “inappropriate for state police to inquire about, or investigate a non-citizen’s immigration status.” No matter how many times a drunken, unlicensed, hit-and-run driver like Naranjo shouts “Go screw, coppers, I’m going back to Mexico,” our staties - and municipal cops for that matter - are under orders not to notice.

And the guys giving those orders are Gov. Deval Patrick and Rep. Moran. So while I’m sorry Moran was involved in an accident, you gotta admit: It couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Michael Moran of Brighton is a staunch supporter of the “sanctuary” approach to illegal immigration we have here in Massachusetts. He voted against the Perry amendment that would require applicants for state benefits to prove they’re here legally. Moran voted for subsidized college tuition for illegals, too.

It’s safe to say that no Massachusetts politician has done more to make illegal immigrants feel welcome. Illegal immigrants like 27-year-old Isaias Naranjo, who (ahem) “met” Moran on the streets of Brighton last week.

According to Fox 25, Naranjo was driving 60 mph when he slammed his car into Moran’s. Naranjo was also drunk, driving without a license and - in an only-in-Massachusetts twist - was wearing a “Mexican costume” at the time.

Now if Naranjo were just another Massachusetts taxpayer, he would be in some serious guacamole. But Fox reports that when police tried to explain the seriousness of his situation, he just laughed.

“Nothing is going to happen to me, man,” Naranjo told the cops. That’s because he was “going back to my home country, Mexico.”

Naranjo had gotten the Massachusetts message: It’s never illegal to be illegal here. In fact sometimes it’s pretty damn good.

It lets you take advantage of Department of State Police General Order INV-17 - put into place by the Patrick administration - declaring it “inappropriate for state police to inquire about, or investigate a non-citizen’s immigration status.” No matter how many times a drunken, unlicensed, hit-and-run driver like Naranjo shouts “Go screw, coppers, I’m going back to Mexico,” our staties - and municipal cops for that matter - are under orders not to notice.

And the guys giving those orders are Gov. Deval Patrick and Rep. Moran. So while I’m sorry Moran was involved in an accident, you gotta admit: It couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

You have it all wrong.. this is just a good example of a hard working person who is just doing a job that no American would ever want to do, and is therefore a vital part of the American economy.

Let them all come!

You have it all wrong.. this is just a good example of a hard working person who is just doing a job that no American would ever want to do, and is therefore a vital part of the American economy.

Let them all come!

Hope your kidding. If not, I'm one American that did some of the so called jobs Americans won't do when I first got out of school (worked ranch/farm, cleaned yards).

We don't need illegals. We could use a better system for legal farm workers.

As far as the original post. Karma can be bad. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Last edited:
Hope your kidding. If not, I'm one American that did some of the so called jobs Americans won't do when I first got out of school (worked ranch/farm, cleaned yards).

We don't need illegals. We could use a better system for legal farm workers.

As far as the original post. Karma can be bad. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Haha, I was kidding, although I doubt it will change the guys mind sadly.

This idiot should be shot before he's deported. If he refuses to believe in our laws, by the gods, he'll believe in our bullets.

This idiot should be shot before he's deported. If he refuses to believe in our laws, by the gods, he'll believe in our bullets.

Deport him absolutely, but shoot him first? Human rights mean something you know, this is only a good way to completely kill what is left of our image.

Human rights are a construct of our laws. People who have no respect for our laws, and who believe that our laws do not apply to them, should not enjoy the benefits of our laws.

If you made it easier for him to immigrate, you could throw the full fore of the law at this man

If you made it easier for him to immigrate, you could throw the full fore of the law at this man

If he was thrown in jail, declared a flight risk and denied bail then they could throw the full force of the law at him.

Why should it be easier for someone like this to immigrate? Everything we know about this man suggests that he's not the kind of person we want living in this country.

If only this piece of **** was an isolated case...

Investigators: Edmonds rape suspect deported nine times | KING5.com | Seattle Area Local News

Personally I think just one illegal committing a crime other than illegal immigration is one too many. Crimes that illegals commit(besides illegal immigration)is a direct result of the government not doing its damn job. Its like a security guard who deliberately lets trespassers into an office building after hours and one of those trespassers steals company property. A logical thinking employer would fire the guard and sue the former guard for damages. The government can't stop US citizens who commit crimes, but it can most certainly prevent the additional crimes that illegals commit by securing he border and cracking down on dishonest businesses who hire illegals. This is why I think that politician got what he deserved for aiding illegals, he is basically a traitor who got stabbed in the back by the people he betrayed his country to. If only other scum like him who sell their country out to illegal immigration would suffer too.

Last edited:

What would be an American's fate if he were illegal and laughed in the Federales' faces?

Back
Top Bottom