• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal aliens wearing Biden shirts

Mexicans and Colombians are very different culturally. They share the same base language, but there is nothing similar in their cultures.
i asked who is similar?

wtf does something that occurred in Colombia 20 years ago have to do with my comment about Juan Orlando Hernandez, the president of Honduras?
why are the left wing terrorists

Uruguay was called the Switzerland of South America, so European were its ways. Buenos Aires is compared to Paris. Even in language, many South Americans recoil at Mexico’s formality, i.e., it’s consistent use of “usted” (derivation of which comes from “vuestra merced,” - “your grace,” a throwback to the quasi feudal pre-revolutionary Mexico) as opposed to the more informal “tu.” Chileans I knew would tell me, who learned Spanish in Mexico, “will you stop calling me “usted!” Bolivia and Peru are somewhat different culturally than Argentina and Chile, the latter resembling Europe, the former deeply influenced by indigenous culture. Huge numbers of Italian and Spanish descendants live in Argentina, as opposed to other Latin American countries. Even in Central America, Costa Rica is significantly different culturally than its neighbors. I read that it was due in part to the Spanish wiping out more indigenous people there than they succeeded in doing in other parts of the region, creating a less varied, more homogenous culture in their murderous wake.
and are they more similar to their latin neighbors or the US

and are they more similar to their latin neighbors or the US
I would guess that many Argentines, Uruguayans and Chileans may be more similar culturally to Europeans and the US, understanding the diversity of all those populations. Mexicans in Chiapas when I visited seemed somewhat closer culturally to Guatemalans than to the sophisticates in Mexico City the latter different from Salvadorans. Guatemala as I remember it from some time ago, had divisions between its indigenous and ladino populations. And on and on.

I would guess that many Argentines, Uruguayans and Chileans may be more similar culturally to Europeans and the US, understanding the diversity of all those populations. Mexicans in Chiapas when I visited seemed somewhat closer culturally to Guatemalans than to the sophisticates in Mexico City the latter different from Salvadorans. Guatemala as I remember it from some time ago, had divisions between its indigenous and ladino populations. And on and on.

those countries would be more connected to spain and italy and not US

6 dead on 1/6/21

200 dead from left wing attack bojoyo 2002
Fujimori was a right wing dictator...he was sentenced to 25 years in prison for his role in murdering his own people. Hernandez is a drug trafficker behind the disappearance and killing of thousands of Hondurans. How many were killed in the late 80s and early 90s under the right wing Guatemalan dictatorship? Keep believing your fairy tales that only the left are guilty....they are still unearthing the graves in Honduras from the esquadron 316 and I know more about them than yu will ever hope to know....I was married to and divorced one of those scumbags that belonged to the esquadron.

Where did that organization get them? Is it a coincidence they have Biden's name on them?

T-shirts are available on Amazon for $15 each. The Mexican aid group handed out the T-shirts to stage protests filmed in this video on their FB page. This scene in Tijuana looks like a prank.

Last edited:
Chile has a significant portion of their population from areas like Germany, Ireland, etc...so, why would you assume they are more connected to Spain?
are you sure about that

Fujimori was a right wing dictator...he was sentenced to 25 years in prison for his role in murdering his own people. Hernandez is a drug trafficker behind the disappearance and killing of thousands of Hondurans. How many were killed in the late 80s and early 90s under the right wing Guatemalan dictatorship? Keep believing your fairy tales that only the left are guilty....they are still unearthing the graves in Honduras from the esquadron 316 and I know more about them than yu will ever hope to know....I was married to and divorced one of those scumbags that belonged to the esquadron.
ok if we want to talk about peru what about shining path, commie terrorists that have killed thousands

yeah, I am sure about that...where do you think the Nazis ran to?
That was more Argentina.

I have reservations about dealing with people from there.

yeah, I am sure about that...where do you think the Nazis ran to?
the vast majoiry of white south americans are from spanish and italian descent

ok if we want to talk about peru what about shining path, commie terrorists that have killed thousands
Though both are to be condemned, there is a difference between when a government uses its power to murder en masse and when non-government actors do. The Shining Path, real brutal actors on the crazy left, and the brutal but not as crazy Contras on the right were exceptions to insurgent forces in this hemisphere in the killing of innocents, as those forces generally seek support of the populace. In general, when a bad guy or guerrillas are attacking you, one can call a cop or the government’s army. If the bad guy is a cop or the army is attacking you, who you gonna call, especially if your government’s cops and army are supplied and trained by a super power?

Though both are to be condemned, there is a difference between when a government uses its power to murder en masse and when non-government actors do. The Shining Path, real brutal actors on the crazy left, and the brutal but not as crazy Contras on the right were exceptions to insurgent forces in this hemisphere in the killing of innocents, as those forces generally seek support of the populace. In general, when a bad guy or guerrillas are attacking you, one can call a cop or the government’s army. If the bad guy is a cop or the army is attacking you, who you gonna call, especially if your government’s cops and army are supplied and trained by a super power?
it was a right vs left war

That was more Argentina.

I have reservations about dealing with people from there.
Yes, indeed, but many have also migrated to other areas...Juan Peron openly solicited the migration of Nazis and was sympathetic to their cause. However, it wasn't just Argentina they went to....Brazil, Chile and Bolivia. The most notorious of the colonies is found in the Chilean Andes. Colonia Dignidad is the name of the town and it was founded by a Nazi and accused pedophile.

Back
Top Bottom