• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal Alien Justice For ALL American Citizens This Election

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This candidate wants to deport all the illegal aliens .. that candidate wants to make 'em all citizens ASAP .. other candidates want to stall on this dire multifaceted issue indefinitely .. and no candidate seems to be making sense on the matter, restricted in their approach by the arcane limitations of party/positioning ideology.

So it's time to present the one policy on dealing with illegal aliens that creates justice for all, including for American citizens who've suffered injustice at the hands of illegal aliens.

This policy is found in the summaries of numbers 18 thru 22 in this link: https://www.powerfulamericanpoliticalalliance.com/index.php?page=solution.

The policy points are as follows:

1. Enforce current law not stipulated for change below.

2. Restrict annual immigration to be no greater than the number of people emigrating from America the previous year.

3. Enforce border security as necessary to succeed in that enforcement.

4. Revise citizenship-by-birth law ex post facto to bestow American citizenship on the newborn in America only if the mother is a legally documented resident of America at that time.

5. Exact very stiff penalties on employers that hire illegal aliens.

6. Grant all illegal aliens who are not felons legal resident and right to work status if they arrived in America prior to 2010.

7. Those illegal aliens receiving this resident and right to work legal status must register with the federal government and carry a card so declaring.

8. Those receiving this resident and right to work legal status can never be citizens, unless they leave America, apply for immigration, and wait their turn in line (with priority) subject to the new quotas.

9. Limit the wage of those who came here illegally as adults and who are receiving this resident and right to work legal status to 1.75 times whatever the minimum wage is and with respect to customary wage scales for the job, leaving higher paying jobs for American citizens and other legals. Those who arrived here illegally as kids will receive no such restriction, whether they arrived here from other countries or in violation of the new citizenship-by-birth law.

10. No one receiving this resident and right to work legal status may take compensation less than the minimum wage, so as to end the wage-slave behavior that drives wages down across the board and depresses incomes of American citizens.

11. Anyone receiving this resident and right to work legal status who subsequently commits a serious misdemeanor or a felony (including harboring an unreported illegal alien) will be subject to immediate deportation.

12. Anyone who became an illegal alien in America in 2010 or thereafter retains that status and is to be immediately deported.

Items 6-11 constitute the "commutation of sentence" part of the policy for long-term illegal aliens, as the sentence commuted is imprisonment/deportation.

These are the right, human, and appropriately just policies to pursue in regard to illegal aliens.

Sadly, no politician today presents this correct solution to the illegal alien problem.

So whatever is likely to be done by newly elected politicians next year, it's likely to be very unjust for either American citizens or illegal aliens.

4. Revise citizenship-by-birth law ex post facto to bestow American citizenship on the newborn in America only if the mother is a legally documented resident of America at that time.

Why not the father?

Why not the father?
It doesn't say.

My guess would be to prevent separation of mother and young child should the father not be a legal resident and be subject to deportation.

If it was the father had to be a legally documented resident of America at the time of birth, then mother and young child could get separated.

Also, the father is sometimes unknown. But the mother is always known.

It doesn't say.

My guess would be to prevent separation of mother and young child should the father not be a legal resident and be subject to deportation.

If it was the father had to be a legally documented resident of America at the time of birth, then mother and young child could get separated.

Also, the father is sometimes unknown. But the mother is always known.

I meant the father OR the mother. If the father is a documented citizen, then the child should be a citizen and the mother should get fast-tracked to citizenship (with proper precautions to prevent fraud).

I meant the father OR the mother. If the father is a documented citizen, then the child should be a citizen and the mother should get fast-tracked to citizenship (with proper precautions to prevent fraud).
Society has allowed this only if the two are married .. again, with proper precautions to prevent fraud.

I'm sure that when the tactics and mechanics of this policy presented in the OP gets worked on by elected officials supporting it, such details as you mention will get addressed.

We've already had SEVEN amnesties in this country since 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/seven-amnesties-passed-congress.html

Each time it was supposed to be the last time.

Some of those proposals in the OP sound like the same sh+t different day policies that have served us so well. :roll:

Last edited:

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/seven-amnesties-passed-congress.html

Some of those proposals in the OP sound like the same sh+t different day policies that have served us so well. :roll:

If you bring in people, whose productivity is $5 a hour and legislate they cannot work until they can do $15 a hour, you will get lots of problems.

I have to agree. Numbers 6-9 is nothing more than amnesty. We've had enough of amnesties made with promises of enforcement so that illegal immigration doesn't happen anymore. Each and every single time its all been a lie. NO MORE AMNESTY. PERIOD. No matter how slight.

If we catch you, 6 weeks in jail, lots of education on how to be here legally snd shipped back home. 2nd time 6 months in prison, lots of education on why this is bad and what happens if you do it again 3rd time, execution. Illegal immigration solved

If we catch you, 6 weeks in jail, lots of education on how to be here legally snd shipped back home. 2nd time 6 months in prison, lots of education on why this is bad and what happens if you do it again 3rd time, execution. Illegal immigration solved

Extremism is bad M'Kay,

Extremism is bad M'Kay,

Just saying the problem is solvable. We just lack the political will. There are plenty of less permanent methods of getting the point across, but without the will...

Just saying the problem is solvable. We just lack the political will. There are plenty of less permanent methods of getting the point across, but without the will...

How many crimes do you know, that go, 6 weeks, 6 months... Death?

How many crimes do you know, that go, 6 weeks, 6 months... Death?

How many people do you know need something spelled out R-E-A-L-L-Y slowly? Aside yourself I mean. I shall quote myself, for purpose:

Now, here it appears you seem to miss the reality of my point. I'll break it down, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

"Just saying the problem is solvable." = It's not impossible to STOP illegal immigration, we can do it.

"We just lack the political will." = It's a matter of doing the hard, tough choices. In this case overcoming political elites that think America isn't special thus flooding the country with every tom dick and harry that want's to come here. Overcoming political leaders that see a new generation of loyal voters to their cause, let them in and give them free **** and they'll vote for their party for life. Overcoming business interests in cheap labor. (those are merely examples)

"There are plenty of less permanent methods of getting the point across" = Death was just an example to get your attention, there are other methods. I thought that was obvious.

"but without the will..." Again we have to make the tough choice, the smart choices to stop the flow of illegals.

IF you need it in pictures, let me know.

How many people do you know need something spelled out R-E-A-L-L-Y slowly? Aside yourself I mean. I shall quote myself, for purpose:

Now, here it appears you seem to miss the reality of my point. I'll break it down, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

"Just saying the problem is solvable." = It's not impossible to STOP illegal immigration, we can do it.

"We just lack the political will." = It's a matter of doing the hard, tough choices. In this case overcoming political elites that think America isn't special thus flooding the country with every tom dick and harry that want's to come here. Overcoming political leaders that see a new generation of loyal voters to their cause, let them in and give them free **** and they'll vote for their party for life. Overcoming business interests in cheap labor. (those are merely examples)

"There are plenty of less permanent methods of getting the point across" = Death was just an example to get your attention, there are other methods. I thought that was obvious.

"but without the will..." Again we have to make the tough choice, the smart choices to stop the flow of illegals.

IF you need it in pictures, let me know.

Ah.. Dude... You didn't list that as an example, you listed it as THE solution.

Your final words after death were basically "problem solved".

That's extreme, you trying to obfuscate what you said is nice and all, but it doesn't change its extreme and disturbing nature.

Ah.. Dude... You didn't list that as an example, you listed it as THE solution.

Your final words after death were basically "problem solved".

That's extreme, you trying to obfuscate what you said is nice and all, but it doesn't change its extreme and disturbing nature.

Not a dude.

Secondly, I followed up with a break down to make clear the purpose of my original statement but you were still stuck on "Renae said kill them!"

Not a dude.

Secondly, I followed up with a break down to make clear the purpose of my original statement but you were still stuck on "Renae said kill them!"

So you disavow this post?

Cause you did actually say it.

So you disavow this post?

Cause you did actually say it.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we're having a debate over Jet's inability to read.

I am astounded by this. Holy crap are you really stuck on that post?

Ladies and Gentlemen, we're having a debate over Jet's inability to read.

I am astounded by this. Holy crap are you really stuck on that post?

Why wouldn't I be, I know it's really dumb, but you said it in the context of a statement of fact of what you believe would solve the problem, there's absolutely no ambiguity in that post whatsoever and no indication that it was meant to mean anything else other than what it actually said.

So, all you have to say is that you don't actually propose death, for illegal immigration violators as even an option and I wouldn't need to call you an extremist.

That was concern and you haven't actually quelled it... And as long as you consider it something acceptable, I will continue calling it extreme.

Why wouldn't I be, I know it's really dumb, but you said it in the context of a statement of fact of what you believe would solve the problem, there's absolutely no ambiguity in that post whatsoever and no indication that it was meant to mean anything else other than what it actually said.

So, all you have to say is that you don't actually propose death, for illegal immigration violators as even an option and I wouldn't need to call you an extremist.

That was concern and you haven't actually quelled it... And as long as you consider it something acceptable, I will continue calling it extreme.

I already explained to you the purpose of the post, clarified my intent and spelled it out for you slowly. Perhaps I need a flow chart with pictures after all..

I already explained to you the purpose of the post, clarified my intent and spelled it out for you slowly. Perhaps I need a flow chart with pictures after all..

So execution is just a metaphor for political will? Wouldn't it have been much easier to present a reasonable post about political will in the first place? Then we could have a real debate about your fantasy about political will. What problems in our country couldn't be solved by an application of political will? But we often can't get past the first step. Getting agreement that what you see as a problem is really and truly viewed as a problem by those who wield the actual power in this country. And it's not just the politicians. But I'm not sure who the "we" is that you think lack the political will. Most of us who have little power to change things cannot make change simply by having the political will to do it. We can't ignore the reality of power; who has it and who doesn't; and how those who have it most often get their way.

So execution is just a metaphor for political will? Wouldn't it have been much easier to present a reasonable post about political will in the first place? Then we could have a real debate about your fantasy about political will. What problems in our country couldn't be solved by an application of political will? But we often can't get past the first step. Getting agreement that what you see as a problem is really and truly viewed as a problem by those who wield the actual power in this country. And it's not just the politicians. But I'm not sure who the "we" is that you think lack the political will. Most of us who have little power to change things cannot make change simply by having the political will to do it. We can't ignore the reality of power; who has it and who doesn't; and how those who have it most often get their way.

Tldrx

Back
Top Bottom