• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'll bet Northam was doxx'ed by persons who want Lt. Gov. Farifax in.

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Lt. Gov. Fairfax is black and said to be an up and comer. Northam is not all that popular with the DNC because he's pretty centrist (and white).

No public proof has popped up yet to my knowledge, but I'd take that bet. This sudden revelation is too cute by half given that Doxx'ing is the standard of the industry today. I understand that facial recognition softwear and archive scanning is what produced the photo of Bernie in Russia.

If you game it out, the R's may have done it as well, since they consider Fairfax easily beatable due to inexperience.

Wrong forum, what?

Lt. Gov. Fairfax is black and said to be an up and comer. Northam is not all that popular with the DNC because he's pretty centrist (and white).

No public proof has popped up yet to my knowledge, but I'd take that bet. This sudden revelation is too cute by half given that Doxx'ing is the standard of the industry today. I understand that facial recognition softwear and archive scanning is what produced the photo of Bernie in Russia.

If you game it out, the R's may have done it as well, since they consider Fairfax easily beatable due to inexperience.

Interesting take....

Interesting take....

When Grokmaster finds a theory interesting that means it must be ridiculous by any intelligent, rational persons standard.

As long as we are pushing CT's, here's mine:

1. Northam is the guy who got slapped around for that "abortion after birth" thing.

2. The Dems didn't want to badmouth him for that...it would do damage to their pro-choice agenda.

3. The Dems dug up that "blackface/KKK" stuff and that's what all the left is pushing to get him out.

4. If they are successful, they can safely ignore the abortion thing and get the guy out of their hair at the same time.

If someone on the right did it, they did it because of his abortion stance. If this was election related, the E's would have a\sat on it until the next election.

As long as we are pushing CT's, here's mine:

1. Northam is the guy who got slapped around for that "abortion after birth" thing.

2. The Dems didn't want to badmouth him for that...it would do damage to their pro-choice agenda.

3. The Dems dug up that "blackface/KKK" stuff and that's what all the left is pushing to get him out.

4. If they are successful, they can safely ignore the abortion thing and get the guy out of their hair at the same time.

And they have Fairfax waiting in the wings. He’s black, but not black female so its like having one testicle.

And they have Fairfax waiting in the wings. He’s black, but not black female so its like having one testicle.

The angry bigoted white men in the Republican party are in a dilemma?...What to do....I suggest they jump out of building

Wrong forum, what?

He was dox'ed by somebody. That part isn't a theory. The only two things that remain a mystery is: who and why?

It's not at all unrealistic that Fairfax compatriots are responsible.

Back
Top Bottom