• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'LL BE BACK!: Cindy Sheehan leaving Crawford. Mother ill.

scottyz said:
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi?file=/views05/0629-22.htm
"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers. In the wake of 9/11, conservatives believed it was time to unleash the might and power of the United States military against the Taliban; in the wake of 9/11, liberals believed it was time to submit a petition. ... Conservatives saw what happened to us on 9/11 and said: We will defeat our enemies. Liberals saw what happened to us and said: We must understand our enemies."

Practically calling them terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.

Wow a link......That is something new for you.......First of all there was a petition on moveon.org right after 9/11/01 that said we should try and reason with the terrorists and it was signed by 500,000 liberaals.........That is what Mr Rove was talking about........

scottyz said:
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi?file=/views05/0629-22.htm
"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers. In the wake of 9/11, conservatives believed it was time to unleash the might and power of the United States military against the Taliban; in the wake of 9/11, liberals believed it was time to submit a petition. ... Conservatives saw what happened to us on 9/11 and said: We will defeat our enemies. Liberals saw what happened to us and said: We must understand our enemies."

Practically calling them terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.

A)You stated earlier Democrats"...By posting this, you are stating that all Liberals are Democrats...nice generlization...There are Democrats(I know two of them) that get insulted when they are called "Liberals"

B)Read the quote again..."conservatives believed it was time to unleash the might and power of the United States military against the Taliban"

The only mention of "military" is from a conservative viewpoint, so Rove is INCLUDING the Democrats who are in the service as the ones able to "unleash the might and power of the United States"...That's downright inspiring, not demoralizing!

Navy Pride said:
Wow a link......That is something new for you
It's something completely oblivious to you. I've posted links before, it's not my fault if you can't figure out how to click on them.

cnredd said:
A)You stated earlier Democrats"...By posting this, you are stating that all Liberals are Democrats...nice generlization...There are Democrats(I know two of them) that get insulted when they are called "Liberals"

B)Read the quote again..."conservatives believed it was time to unleash the might and power of the United States military against the Taliban"

The only mention of "military" is from a conservative viewpoint, so Rove is INCLUDING the Democrats who are in the service as the ones able to "unleash the might and power of the United States"...That's downright inspiring, not demoralizing!
Many democrats have liberal view points(at least to the current crop of conservatives). Did the Bush admin. not label that Democrat Kerry as being "too liberal"? He said straight out that people with these "liberal" view points are terrorist sympathizers. It's a nice generalization and good policy for someone who claimed his admin. would unite not divide.

Last edited:
Cindy Sheehan Requests Privacy
Fri Aug 19 2005

Statement:

As you've probably heard by now, my sister and I left the other Gold Star mothers in Crawford last night, after our mother had a stroke. I plan on returning to Camp Casey very soon, but while I'm in Los Angeles please respect that my sister, brother and I are here focusing on our mother, while the moms in Crawford focus on Bush. The President is not off the hook.

More and more mothers come to Crawford daily with their stories of grief and hope, so we can prevent more moms from losing their children in a war based on lies.

Reports that I'll be holding any kind of media events or talking to the press in LA are false.

My heart is so grateful for the outpouring of support and love from my other Gold Star moms in Crawford and Americans across the country who have sent their best wishes for my mother's recovery.
Requesting privacy while drawing more attention to herself. The showboat continues to steam along.

Navy Pride said:
Wow a link......That is something new for you.......First of all there was a petition on moveon.org right after 9/11/01 that said we should try and reason with the terrorists and it was signed by 500,000 liberaals.........That is what Mr Rove was talking about........

Pray tell, what's moveon.com?

Batman said:
Requesting privacy while drawing more attention to herself. The showboat continues to steam along.

And you people just hate it don't you?

I saw nothin in that statement that draws attention to herself, just a simple press release statement to request respect for her and her family's privacy and to instead focus attention back to Crawford.

You r-wingers really need to get a grip! :cool:

vergiss said:
Pray tell, what's moveon.com?

moveon.org is a far left organization in the USA that hates President Bush......

KidRocks said:
And you people just hate it don't you?
If you mean "Mother" Sheehan using the corpse of her dead son as a platform for a political agenda, yeah.

Batman said:
If you mean "Mother" Sheehan using the corpse of her dead son as a platform for a political agenda, yeah.

No, it's YOU, by extention of your hatred for her, who are using the corpse of her dead son as a political platform, shame on you vile people.

KidRocks said:
No, it's YOU, by extention of your hatred for her, who are using the corpse of her dead son as a political platform, shame on you vile people.

Let me have this one.........I don't hate anyone.....Like I said in a previous post I have pity for this woman......She is being duped by the far left.....

Judging by her sons actions prior to his death volunteering for Iraq and re enlisting while there one would think her son would not be happy with her actions....

BYEEEE CINDYYYY..... Don't let the door hit you in the A ss

Navy Pride said:
Let me have this one.........I don't hate anyone.....Like I said in a previous post I have pity for this woman......She is being duped by the far left.....

Judging by her sons actions prior to his death volunteering for Iraq and re enlisting while there one would think her son would not be happy with her actions....

It's apparent that Cindy Sheehans son died because he believed the lies of President Bush. He was misled by Bush as the majority of Americans and the world were.

KidRocks said:
It's apparent that Cindy Sheehans son died because he believed the lies of President Bush. He was misled by Bush as the majority of Americans and the world were.

No, that's not "apparent." Do you have anything to substantiate your belief? I suspect not, and in fact, it is very likely you are simply projecting your hatred for Bush.

Ticomaya said:
No, that's not "apparent." Do you have anything to substantiate your belief? I suspect not, and in fact, it is very likely you are simply projecting your hatred for Bush.

Ya think?:lol:

Ticomaya said:
Just a wild guess. :lol:

He hates the next Republican President, too...he just doesn't know who it is yet, but dammit!...we gotta get 'em outta there!

Start the impeachment process NOW!:rofl

KidRocks said:

Its only apparent to people on the very far left and the usual Bush haters.....

KidRocks said:

And all this time I thought a terrorist killed him. But now your telling me a lie snuck up on him and detonated c4 near him in iraq. That was one cheeky little lie to explode someone. Have terrorist killed anyone? Or are we hunting a band of blood thirsty lies with a lot of c4 and robes?

By the way your signature is a riot. I haven't read a joke like that in a long time.

PRESIDENT CLINTON: 8 YEARS OF PEACE, PROGRESS, AND PROSPERITY!

Your either 15 or you have a very selective memory

Last edited:
Calm2Chaos said:
And all this time I thought a terrorist killed him. But now your telling me a lie snuck up on him and detonated c4 near him in iraq. That was one cheeky little lie to explode someone. Have terrorist killed anyone? Or are we hunting a band of blood thirsty lies with a lot of c4 and robes?

Don't you remember anything????? Those two lies that hit the World Trade Center? The lie that hit the Pentagon? London subway system hit by lies?

cnredd said:
Don't you remember anything????? Those two lies that hit the World Trade Center? The lie that hit the Pentagon? London subway system hit by lies?

Them damm lies. It's time we start deporting those lies from the country. That or were going to have to install Lie Detectors at the borders. Of course that means the ACLU will probably sue us for Lie discrimination.

Calm2Chaos said:
Them damm lies. It's time we start deporting those lies from the country. That or were going to have to install Lie Detectors at the borders. Of course that means the ACLU will probably sue us for Lie discrimination.

I wonder if the NAAL will get involved?

cnredd said:
I wonder if the NAAL will get involved?

Thats it.. I'm calling for a lie ban. I am demanding that all lies be rounded up and put into lie internment camps. That way that can't harm anyone anymore

Calm2Chaos said:
Thats it.. I'm calling for a lie ban. I am demanding that all lies be rounded up and put into lie internment camps. That way that can't harm anyone anymore

We could have a 10-page thread on this in about 20 minutes....:lol:

You can't put lies in internment camps...

Remember the Constitution?....The right to bare lies?

Calm2Chaos said:
By the way your signature is a riot. I haven't read a joke like that in a long time.

Your either 15 or you have a very selective memory

Compared to the pandora's box that President Bush opened up? Yes!

Compared to the chaoes and destruction in Iraq that Bush unleashed? Yes!

Compared to the pre-empted invasion of a soverign nation by 250,000 American troops committed by President Bush? Yes!

Compared to the deaths of 1800 American soldiers and 100,000 Iraqi's? Yes!

YES! YES! YES...

PRESIDENT CLINTON: 8 YEARS OF PEACE, PROGRESS, AND PROSPERITY!

My kingdom for the good old days.

Back
Top Bottom