• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'LL BE BACK!: Cindy Sheehan leaving Crawford. Mother ill.

cnredd said:
I wonder if anyone asked her this question...

"Don't you think your son's re-enlistment proves that his views are the exact opposite of yours?"
He re-enlisted after the war had started? When?

KidRocks said:
Frankly my dear, it is you r-wing extremists who are disingenuous and a disgrace to America simply because you despise the women opposes President Bush and his dirty little war that kills Americans needlessly (not to mention her son).

You extremists are cowards through and through! This is HER son you fools and she can protest against President Bush all she wants.

You r-wing extremists on the other hand are shamlessly exploiting her cause just to quench your politically-correct, r-wing agenda! You guys suck!

Welcome to debate politics.

Now that the niceties are out of the way.............

Let me introduce my self. I'm, teacher, of the huge brain. You won't be liking me much.

A little advice from quite possibly the most hated and by far the most annoying on this site. We have a forum called "The Basement and Flame on."

Simple name calling and insults should be posted there. Or you'll get gavelled
then banned. trust me, I know.

Let the carnage begin.

1. Your debate style. Blanket comments not supported by evidence or a least logicaly thought out and written posts are just plain weak. Maybe after you've put together a body of work then we here at DB politics can have some sence of where you're coming from and can come to know and love the intellect behind your blanket statements. When you rip on someone let them know something. Like this.....

Frankly my dear, it is you r-wing extremists who are disingenuous
I'm right wing, show me where I'm disingenous. Be specific.
and a disgrace to America
Realy? How so. Considering the following...

simply because you despise the women opposes President Bush and his dirty little war that kills Americans needlessly (not to mention her son).

I don't despise her. But I dissagree with her as noted by my counter post on a thread of the same topic. Maybe you should back up that "needless statement." I counter that in detail in my body of work. I'll debate that point with you anytime. His war? More people voted for him than Kerry making it "our war".
You extremists are cowards through and through!
Maybe you should give YOUR definition of an "extreamist". Am I an extreamist because I support the war?

This is HER son you fools and she can protest against President Bush all she wants.
Of course she can. I find fault in her for not trying hard enough to talk her son out of VOLENTEERING for the Army, knowing full well where he was going.

You fools?

You r-wing extremists on the other hand are shamlessly exploiting her cause just to quench your politically-correct, r-wing agenda! You guys suck!

Right wing and politically correct is the defintion of a oxy-moron. Politically correct is searching Grandma before boarding a plane and not those of middle eastern race. Which party supports what there? Politicaly correct is NOT saying France sucks.

Now do you see how it's done? This is political "debate" and not political "weak ass points and insults."

2.The insults. Insults alone are just that. Now if you can insult someone while destroying their points with humor. Now that, junior rock, is what I, teacher, of the huge brain, call smack.

Now in regard to my statement of body of work, let me refer you to the forum "The basement and flame on" thread "Top ten lists and teacher abuse" post #508 I think. It is a dissertation on what you do....You haven't given my any real points to debate so I'll just stick to insults. Check it out.

Again. Welcome.

Here is a link with statistics on the Cindy Sheehan crap;

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005/Cindy Sheehan.htm

Most of the demographics you would expect (men vs. women and Republican vs. Democratic), but the one that I find very interesting is of the people who have had family members in the military only 31% find her favorable and 48% find her unfavorable.

teacher said:
2.The insults. Insults alone are just that. Now if you can insult someone while destroying their points with humor. Now that, junior rock, is what I, teacher, of the huge brain, call smack.

Agrred...Coming on to this site thinking you're the "big man on campus" is a wonderful invitation to be shot down quicker than a 747 over Lockerbie, Scotland...

Hey Kid...You got no cred...when you throw out some good points instead of jumping into this political crossfire without checkin' the water temp, then you might get some respect....

Until then, you're a chewtoy...

cnredd said:
Agrred...Coming on to this site thinking you're the "big man on campus" is a wonderful invitation to be shot down quicker than a 747 over Lockerbie, Scotland...

Hey Kid...You got no cred...when you throw out some good points instead of jumping into this political crossfire without checkin' the water temp, then you might get some respect....

Until then, you're a chewtoy...

Can you say, Political debate gang rape? Classic.

KidRocks said:
Foul mouth conservatives are indeed exploiting her cause, it's all over hate-radio, all over FoxNews, all over the internet, blogs, etc- the r-wing extremists are all over this like stink on shi#!

Foul Mouth???? Did you happen to catch your heros speech at San Francisco St. in April? It was so full of obscenties that it would make a sailor blush.....

Timequake said:
Frankly I feel sorry for Cindy and her family… doesn’t she know that by protesting the war she is going against everything her son fought and died for? Bush did not let her son die in vain; she did by exploiting his death in this media charade.

Timequake, She is a Bush hater plain and simple......This is not even about her son anymore........She has become a puppet of the whacko left and she loves the publicity..........

You watch, she will be running for Congress soon....

battleax86 said:
He re-enlisted after the war had started? When?

While he was in Iraq he re enlisted...........He supported the war and the mission....

Navy Pride said:
Timequake, She is a Bush hater plain and simple......This is not even about her son anymore........She has become a puppet of the whacko left and she loves the publicity..........

You watch, she will be running for Congress soon....

You don't know that. Losing a child makes you nuts for a while. Took me two years before I could spell my name. Cut her a little slack. Even I'm not so callouse.

teacher said:
You don't know that. Losing a child makes you nuts for a while. Took me two years before I could spell my name. Cut her a little slack. Even I'm not so callouse.

Teacher, no one is trying to minimize her grief but she is a partisan democrat who voted for Kerry..........As we all know she met with President Bush and praised him after the meeting........Now she says things that border on treason about him...........It does not take a rocket scientist to know she has been brainwashed by Michael Moore and moveon.org.............

I think her son would turn over in his grave if he could see his mother's actions now........

How the hell do they border on treason? Just because you don't agree? Get over yourself.

vergiss said:
How the hell do they border on treason? Just because you don't agree? Get over yourself.
Yes, if you don't agree with exactly every word President Bush and the Republicans say you will be considered a terrorist traitor by Navy Pride. Dissent isn't the highest form of patriotism.

scottyz said:
Yes, if you don't agree with exactly every word President Bush and the Republicans say you will be considered a terrorist traitor by Navy Pride. Dissent isn't the highest form of patriotism.

In that case, who'd want to be American? :lol:

It's not her actions that we are calling trecherous, it's the things she has said. Have you even heard some of the things she's said?

Tetracide said:
It's not her actions that we are calling trecherous, it's the things she has said. Have you even heard some of the things she's said?
Yup. They're no worse than the things the right-wing pundits say or Karl Roves last speech.

vergiss said:

Get off your butt and go read some of the things she is quoted as saying.....Never mind you will never do that......

scottyz said:
Yup. They're no worse than the things the right-wing pundits say or Karl Roves last speech.

Karl Rove doesn't hurt our troop's morale the way Al-Sheehani does.

She has publicly stood by organizations that have considered the Iraqi insurgency legitimate and gives the greenlight for them to attack US soldiers.

Here' how you can tell the difference...

Is what she is doing making George Bush smile?

Is what she is doing making terrorists smile?

Read my sig...

scottyz said:

FYI I have a lot of disagreements with President Bush such as immigration and fiscal policies..........I would have probably voted for Joe Leiberman if he would have gotten the democration nomination for president....

When it comes to the war on terrorism though I am 100% behind him as all true Americans are............

cnredd said:
Karl Rove doesn't hurt our troop's morale the way Al-Sheehani does.
He does even worse. He hurts American security by outing CIA agents who are trying to find WMD's. I'm sure his last speech lowered the morale of Democrats in the service. He practically called them terrorists.

scottyz said:
He does even worse. He hurts American security by outing CIA agents who are trying to find WMD's. I'm sure his last speech lowered the morale of Democrats in the service. He practically called them terrorists.

And the source for this?

cnredd said:
And the source for this?
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi?file=/views05/0629-22.htm
"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers. In the wake of 9/11, conservatives believed it was time to unleash the might and power of the United States military against the Taliban; in the wake of 9/11, liberals believed it was time to submit a petition. ... Conservatives saw what happened to us on 9/11 and said: We will defeat our enemies. Liberals saw what happened to us and said: We must understand our enemies."

Practically calling them terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.

scottyz said:

Can you prove that with a link? Do you ever post anything that is true.........The special prosecutor has not even made a determination on this........

Why do i bother responding to your tripe...:roll:

Back
Top Bottom