• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ilhan Omar connected Ballot Harvester in cash-for-ballots scheme: "Car is full" of absentee ballots

The very name of the operation tells you it's fake. Nobody sells you lies by proclaiming they're liars. Anybody claiming truthfulness as their opening gambit needs verifying.

Seems to be a Trump connection, as well...

On 13 May 2015, a month before Trump launched his presidential campaign, his charitable foundation donated $10,000 to Project Veritas.

But that didn’t stop Trump donating $20,000 to the group four years later. Nor did it prevent the then Republican presidential nominee from citing a Project Veritas video at his final debate with Hillary Clinton in October 2016, claiming it proved that Clinton and Barack Obama had hired thugs to cause violence at his campaign rallies. -from the attatched

No, they haven't.

They have been sued many times for defamation and Veritas has won every single one of them.

They have. Look up Project Veritas in any fact checker.

And winning a defamation lawsuit levied by a public figure does not mean that the defendant didn't knowingly publicize false information about that public figure. It only means that public figure couldn't prove malicious intent. (which is next to impossible if the defendant knows what they are doing.)

No, they haven't.

They have been sued many times for defamation and Veritas has won every single one of them.

Horseshit. They got busted big time for the ACORN fake video shit. They got arrested and convicted on Federal trespass. They had to pay money in a settlement to Izzy Santa for doing shit against her. There are many other questionable instances, including potential voter fraud ironically enough.

Kill the messenger instead of the message doesn’t make for a good argument.

I am not arguing that the message is false. I am assuming it to be based on the source. If a more reliable source corroborates it, then I will spend my time vetting it for myself.

lol @ Project Veritas. That guy has been busted lying and faking videos so many damn times.

If she committed a crime, sure, go after her. But I'll wait for an indictment at the very least before thinking about it, not that I have a chance to vote for or against her.

Back
Top Bottom