• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I've been getting back into flight sims lately. I bought Cliffs of Dover on Steam when it was on sale for $15 a while ago, then pretty much forgot about it. Anyway after a bit of gunnery and deflection practice, I've managed 3 aircraft destroyed and three ships in the channel sunk.
Favorite aircraft are the BF-109E (20 MM cannon!) and the JU-87 Stuka dive bomber for attacking ships. The last ship I thought I'd try skip bombing instead of dive bombing. I hit the ship, but unfortunately the explosion caused a loss of control and the Stuka splashed down hard. Another dead German pilot. :LOL:
Fun stuff.

For some reason I always thought Farmville would be your game of choice.

The question is, and it’s certainly open to interpretation, who were the “pigs” in Angry Birds ?
We’re they fascists, Communists?
And, I know you think right wingers have no empathy, but damn, those brave, valiant birds were willing to die for the cause. I felt so sad.
It was like righteous Kamakazi’s or something.

The question is, and it’s certainly open to interpretation, who were the “pigs” in Angry Birds ?
According to Orwell pigs are commies.

I've been getting back into flight sims lately. I bought Cliffs of Dover on Steam when it was on sale for $15 a while ago, then pretty much forgot about it. Anyway after a bit of gunnery and deflection practice, I've managed 3 aircraft destroyed and three ships in the channel sunk.
Favorite aircraft are the BF-109E (20 MM cannon!) and the JU-87 Stuka dive bomber for attacking ships. The last ship I thought I'd try skip bombing instead of dive bombing. I hit the ship, but unfortunately the explosion caused a loss of control and the Stuka splashed down hard. Another dead German pilot. :LOL:
Fun stuff.

Made me think of Red Baron, one of the all time great flight sims. I will have to check out Cliffs of Dover, thanks for the heads up.

Made me think of Red Baron, one of the all time great flight sims. I will have to check out Cliffs of Dover, thanks for the heads up.
I still have RB3D on my 98/athlon/voodoo3 pc, along w/ Rowan's Flying Corp.
MIG Alley is still my favorite, but the Sabre in DCS is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom