• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ignorance!

AndrewStebbins

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of ignorance in this country and around the world.

ig·no·rance (gnr-ns) n.

The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

But I know it is something that will always exist, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Live with it....

Andrew

And what are we ignorant to that just boils your blood?

Yeah okay, I know you're not a cold hard Democrat, but still, how about you get some stars up there and leave the mule alone. :mrgreen:

What are those stars for?

Communism? :2wave:

Seriously though,

I cant stand when people go on and on not knowing what they are saying and just rambling on about how they cannot stand people, and what a lousy place this is, and how Buddhists praise Allah (I know thats not true, ok?) and everyone should believe in a God because it will make them happier and how they just dont know what they are saying and just dont stop going on about things, especially people like.... :doh

I did it again!

Andrew

So what experiences have you gained, exactly, that lets you sit up on your high horse and lament the abundance of ignorance around the world? How many countries have you lived in? How many faiths have you studied? Do you hold a degree? A Masters? A Doctors? Just checking your references. ;)

Well, I've actually lived in 2 countries.

I was being sarcastic, and acting like a fool when I wrote that long post, I did it on purpose.

I hold up to an 8th grade diploma - doesn't that mean anything these days?

Andrew

AndrewStebbins said:
Well, I've actually lived in 2 countries.

I was being sarcastic, and acting like a fool when I wrote that long post, I did it on purpose.

I hold up to an 8th grade diploma - doesn't that mean anything these days?

Andrew

Of couse it does! Congratulations! Tell me, are you from the South by any chance? :lol:

Nah, New York

I need to go back to Canada (Thats the other country, BTW) where it does mean something! :lol:

Andrew

AndrewStebbins said:
Nah, New York

I need to go back to Canada (Thats the other country, BTW) where it does mean something! :lol:

Andrew

Ah Canada. Great place. Went to Toronto once for vacation. If it wasn't so damn cold, I probably never would have left. :mrgreen:

Soviet, what are you opinions on my 8th Grade Education?

I think I might even be able to get elected to Commons with this.

I will see you in the Chambers!

Andrew

You have gotten past the eigth grade? I am astonished, lol.

Was that meant to be answered?

I just got back from a two-day trip, so sorry If I am posting late.

Andrew

I should have run like Forrest Gump when I was invited to meet my "soon-to-be" in-laws, way back when.
Can we say trailer-trash?
...and to think, I was trying to act down to them! WTF mate?
Thankfully I was only brainwashed for a little over a year, then I got wise and went home.

I've lived in two countries, but after spending every summer in southern Ontario...I just can't call Canada "another country." I've visited Cuba and Spain, but have learned that if I really want "culture" all I have to do is go into the city and I'm fine.
The Drag Queens/Kings and leather boys are culture enough! LOL

Back
Top Bottom