• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you're really looking for love, stop trying to get laid

You're wasting your time. They're materialistic narcissists.

Find someone who just wants to hold hands and talk, watch movies, cook together.

Companionship is consistent with a healthy and fulfilled life of love, family, and happiness.

Build something that lasts. Build something based on trust, transparency, and giving.
Smells like incel/MGTOW crap here.

What is MGTOW?

Men Going Their Own Way.

It's like incels, but for guys who got divorced, usually because they treated their wives like a piece of the furniture.

It's worth mentioning that they never go their own way, they just snivel about women.

You're wasting your time. They're materialistic narcissists.

Find someone who just wants to hold hands and talk, watch movies, cook together.

Companionship is consistent with a healthy and fulfilled life of love, family, and happiness.

Build something that lasts. Build something based on trust, transparency, and giving.
Sex is a very important factor of any marriage at least until the couple hits old age (and sometimes afterwards).

My wife and I are in our mid 40s, have been married over 20 years now, and still have a good sex life. Statistically, women get sexually bored with men before men do with women. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...get-bored-sex-long-term-relationships/582736/

This is why it is very important as a man to keep yourself looking good for your wife or long term partner (hit the gym). To keep things spontaneous (and not just sexually, surprise your wife with fun things to do on weekends, trips, staycations and so on) and to always be thoughtful. You show me a guy that plans a trip a year or more in advance, and then its typically a tour, an all inclusive, or a cruise, and I will show you a man that quite likely has a wife that is sexually bored with him because if he is that boring in life, he is likely boring in bed to her too.

Now, this is not to say that every time a woman loses interest in sex, it's because her partner is boring, as sometimes it can be hormones as well (which is also why women's sexual interest varies depending where they are in their cycle).

Point being, sex isn't everything, but it's important.

Back
Top Bottom