• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you were the president of the United States...

Waht would you do?

• Somthing Economy related

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Something foriegn policy related

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Something War related

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Something about the enviornment

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Something immigration related

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Something gay marrige related

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Something Alternative energy related

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Something drug realated

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • All or many of the above

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

Teh Internets

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
If you were the president of the United States (or the leader of the country that you live in) what would you do?

If you were the president of the United States (or the leader of the country that you live in) what would you do?
Declare the entire cast of Jersey Shore to be enemy combatants and direct that the military act accordingly.

All of the above, with main (currently, that is) focus on the Economy.

A key aspect of which, IMO, is to greatly improve/overhaul our education system.

Make all lobbyists wear short skirts and fishnet stockings, to identify them as the whores that they are.

I feel that we have 2 main problems: #1 - too many pocket politics and favoritism. #2 - no one knows what to do about these people who are suppose to be advisors and experts but they don't get along or agree on anything. As a result - nothing gets done.
We also have too much partisan favoritism and luv going on - that needs to be addressed.

I'd have to hold a non-partisan (or evenly partisan since non-partisan doesn't exist) commission on the state of US affairs before making any promises or courses of actions.
The people on the commission would be experts in their area (the economy, political rings, the stock market, law and order . . . etc) - several in each area. . . with many areas covered. . . and each person would have two assistants. There will also be a consulting expert in each field (or more than one) which would not be *part* of the commission but would work with the commissioners.
Each group would be assigned a problem to investigate, research, and report on.

Their reports would follow a format and include the current state of affairs, identifying the problems in their area, and then coming up with 3 solutions to the problem (problems). 3 well researched and viable solutions that must draw precedents from history (do's and don'ts) as well as their predictions for future actions and results, and consultations with other experts in order to form a well rounded hypothesis of *what should we do* when no precedent exists.

Then there will be a review committee who will review the reports with a separate set of consulting experts - who will review and compile them and then write up their own advisory statement.

This will be the basis for action and decision from me - completely sidestepping partisan bull****.

Two chicks at the same time.

If I were the President of the United States, I'd fix our entitlement programs.

**I'd get the best insurance/annuity guys in the business to advise me on how to reform Social Security. That reform would effect people aged 45 and younger.
**I'd reform our public assistance programs so that they were temporary programs. There'd be a time limit on the average bloke collecting public assistance; and those collecting would be required to attend trade schools/normal schools as if they had a full-time job.
**I'd establish a free daycare service for the children of those on public assistance so they could attend these schools.
**I'd reform Social Security Disability and toughen the standards for collecting it. Anyone with a "back problem" disability or "depression" disability would have to show up every day to perform community service of some sort. If they "couldn't," the burden of proof would have to be on them as to why they couldn't.
**I'd reform V.A. disability to those same standards.

Doing something drugs-related == Doing drugs..?

Make all lobbyists wear short skirts and fishnet stockings, to identify them as the whores that they are.

Don't tarnish whores images by lumping them in with lobbyist scum.

A long nap

Maybe I will go find my red stapler.
So, basically, your presidency would consist of threesomes with two women, sleeping, and searching for your red stapler?

Perhaps eating, as well, for a change of pace?

So, basically, your presidency would consist of threesomes with two women, sleeping, and searching for your red stapler?

Perhaps eating, as well, for a change of pace?

Have you ever watched office space?

Have you ever watched office space?
Yep.

Hilarious movie.

I recommend you beat the crap out of a piece of electronic equipment on a daily basis – I’m sure there’s plenty of government/military surplus stuff you can get cheap, especially if you’re president.

In fact, I suggest you insist all weapon tests be carried out on defunct electronic equipment.

Last edited:

I would take measures to stimulate the economy such as decreasing taxes on small businesses, creating incentive loan programs for small businesses, and public works projects. Further, I would push for stronger immigration controls that attack the employers for hiring illegals with fines and jail times for repeat offenders. I would militarize the border (as part of the public works project) and press for the purchase of vehicles and munitions to man it, stimulating jobs growth in the manufacturing industries.

Put a stripper poll in the middle of the Oval Office and invite Sarah Palin

I would follow the Constitution.

Probably get a blowjob from an intern.

Have Justin Beiber, Jonas Brothers, Jersey Sore cast killed. Then ban and destroy the Jets, Yankees, Flyers, Dolphins, and Chargers. Then I would declare Boston College an enemy of the state. Then I would invite Putin to the White House to stay the night and teabag him. Finally I would make Stephen Colbert my Vice President.

Back
Top Bottom