• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you were offered a ticket to be in the audience on the Maury show...

Would you be a Maury show audience member?

• Sure, no problem. I'd go.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Not no, but hell no.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Today's survey: If you were offered a free ticket to be in the audience on the Maury show, would you go?

I think it would be interesting in an intellectually observationally train wreck sense, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.

Sure. I've never been to a sideshow before.

We really never got rid of the freakshow, just moved it from the travelling circus to daytime TV.

Today's survey: If you were offered a free ticket to be in the audience on the Maury show, would you go?

I think it would be interesting in an intellectually observationally train wreck sense, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.

No! In my 20's I found it entertaining, now it's just pathetic!!

It would be a better use of time than attending an Obama rally - no male at either event takes responsibility for their own actions/mistakes - but I'd have no interest in attending either.

It would be a better use of time than attending an Obama rally - no male at either event takes responsibility for their own actions/mistakes - but I'd have no interest in attending either.
:mrgreen:

Not to mention the women who come back multiple times looking for their "baby daddy" and never finding him.

I'd sell it.

To be honest, I thought the guy was dead. I'm surprised that he still has a TV show. I thought it ended in the 80s. I'm surprised people watch it.

:mrgreen:

Not to mention the women who come back multiple times looking for their "baby daddy" and never finding him.

Or in the other case, coming back multiple times in search of leadership and never finding it either!!

Perhaps their is a special place reserved for me in hell but I find the Maury show amusing.

Maury: You are sure he is the father?

Woman: Im 1000% sure he is the father!! Hes the only one I have been with.

Maury: Lets read the results.... ***** is NOT the father.

Woman: *SOBS!* Runs off stage in an emotional breakdown. It might be ****'s.

I mean personally I feel these women that try to lie and pen the child on any man when they know that they have slept with more than one, a public humiliation is the least they deserve. I wonder how many men throughout history has believed they were the father of a child that they were not because of a woman that would not fess up to multiple partners and be honest.

I think a better question would be would you be in the audience of the Jerry Springer show? :shock: It could be traumatizing I think. Lol!

Perhaps their is a special place reserved for me in hell but I find the Maury show amusing.

Maury: You are sure he is the father?

Woman: Im 1000% sure he is the father!! Hes the only one I have been with.

Maury: Lets read the results.... ***** is NOT the father.

Woman: *SOBS!* Runs off stage in an emotional breakdown. It might be ****'s.

I mean personally I feel these women that try to lie and pen the child on any man when they know that they have slept with more than one, a public humiliation is the least they deserve. I wonder how many men throughout history has believed they were the father of a child that they were not because of a woman that would not fess up to multiple partners and be honest.

:lamo Every single one of those shows is pretty much the same.

What about Jerry Springer? Maybe they'd give you beads if you exposed your breasts? :mrgreen:

the problem with being in the audience is that i'd have to watch the show.

What about Jerry Springer? Maybe they'd give you beads if you exposed your breasts? :mrgreen:

I'd go and pray they pick me to ask a question so I can say something really witty to the girl whose stepdad/boyfriend just cheated on her with her best friend like "drop that zero and get yourself a hero girl!"

Hell no I wouldn't do it. I have a very low tolerance level for trash.

Maury? No, absolutely not. I don't give a damn whether red neck / gangsta douchebag number one or number two happens to be the father of Shaniqua's or Lashanda's baby, and I'm not terribly interested in seeing slutty thirteen year olds get sent to fake bootcamps either.

Jerry Springer, on the other hand? Yea, you could put me down for that.

If you don't get at least some enjoyment out of watching objective terrible people beat one another over the head with folding metal chairs, you simply aren't human. :lol:

Last edited:
Maury? No, absolutely not. I don't give a damn whether red neck / gangsta douchebag number one or number two happens to be the father of Shaniqua's or Lashanda's baby, and I'm not terribly interested in seeing slutty thirteen year olds get sent to fake bootcamps either.

Jerry Springer, on the other hand? Yea, you could put me down for that.

If you don't get at least some enjoyment out of watching objective terrible people beat one another over the head with folding metal chairs, you simply aren't human. :lol:

And more than likely you'd get to see boobies too. :lol:

I would go and be out of chair range

I would definitely go if they paid me though.

Back
Top Bottom