• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you took the ACT and President Trump took it, do you believe you would outscore him on it?

Would you outscore Trump on the ACT?

• Total voters

ALiberalModerate

Pragmatist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The ACT is currently the most popular standardized test used for college admissions. The sections are scored from 1 to 36. There is an English, Mathematics, Reading (which has a Social Studies subsection), Science reasoning, and optional Writing section to the test.

You can read about the test here: ACT (test) - Wikipedia

If you took the test today and Trump took the test today, do you believe you would score higher or lower on it than President Trump would?

What good is a hypothetical poll about a hypothetical test result? Stupid post, stupid poll.

The ACT is currently the most popular standardized test used for college admissions. The sections are scored from 1 to 36. There is an English, Mathematics, Reading (which has a Social Studies subsection), Science reasoning, and optional Writing section to the test.

If you took the test today and Trump took the test today, do you believe you would score higher or lower on it than President Trump would?

I would have scored higher in first grade.

Trump has an undiagnosed learning disability so it's not really a fair fight.

What good is a hypothetical poll about a hypothetical test result? Stupid post, stupid poll.

It's a simple question, do you think you would outscore him or not? It's simply measuring how you assess yourself and Trump.

My guess is that Punkinsquirrel would hire someone to take it for him. Then he would yell fake news and claim that he got above the highest possible score.

Have no idea as I never took them. However, when I was 17, my Navy enlistment guy made a big deal of my aceing my enlistment exams, and that I could do whatever the hell I want. I chose submarines, job code 4245. What is the job code for bone spurs?

Have no idea as I never took them. However, when I was 17, my Navy enlistment guy made a big deal of my aceing my enlistment exams, and that I could do whatever the hell I want. I chose submarines, job code 4245. What is the job code for bone spurs?

My first cousin was a nuclear engineer on subs. I don't think it's a job I could do, being underwater in cramped confines for months... I couldn't even stand going in caves past the point where the daylight was still very visible.

He was a very cerebral guy, so maybe that's part of it. Definitely not a job for everyone! Hope you enjoyed it. He mostly loved his time on the subs, didn't like lots of the rest of the Navy.

I believe I'd score higher than a lot of people on the ACT.

It's a simple question, do you think you would outscore him or not? It's simply measuring how you assess yourself and Trump.

Its a very transparent poll to dump on Trump and/or anyone that supports him that participates in this **** poll. Its plain and simple bait.

Its a very transparent poll to dump on Trump and/or anyone that supports him that participates in this **** poll. Its plain and simple bait.

Asking whether or not you feel like you would outscore Trump on the standard college admissions exam that many high schoolers take is a poll to "dump on Trump"? I am pretty certain that Obama, Bush, and Clinton would outscore me on the ACT if we took it today, why do you not think Trump would score higher than you?

Asking whether or not you feel like you would outscore Trump on the standard college admissions exam that many high schoolers take is a poll to "dump on Trump"? I am pretty certain that Obama, Bush, and Clinton would outscore me on the ACT if we took it today, why do you not think Trump would score higher than you?

And there it is. Its a damned if you do, damned if you don't poll.

And there it is. Its a damned if you do, damned if you don't poll.

Why do you not think that Trump is smarter than you are? After all, he is the president, a president ought to be smarter than you are right?

Trump is no stable genius. He has some talent but he has a narrow intellect to go along with his lack of character.

He certainly doesn't come close the Mensa level. This is painfully evident from his regular incoherent word salads and a remarkable inability to express complex concepts.

He would set the target score bar so low, I could hop over it.

I'm sure I would score higher but the whole Trump thing saddens this poster knowing that quite a number of other posters on this forum would make a far better President than the one we have now.
In short: We're getting ripped-off. We deserve better.

the real question that is relevant is this

If Trump and Biden were to both take the ACT, who would score higher

the answer to this is almost guaranteed to be Trump.

I truly believe trump's niece's claim that he paid someone to take his SAT's. trump's ignorance, intellectual laziness and habit of boiling down complex issues to pedantic nonsense is legendary.

I know my own IQ, and I'm damned sure I'm smarter than Trump and would score higher on any damned test than he would.

Then again, I'm guessing that a well-trained primate from any zoo in the country could say the same.

I know my own IQ, and I'm damned sure I'm smarter than Trump and would score higher on any damned test than he would.

Then again, I'm guessing that a well-trained primate from any zoo in the country could say the same.

Do you think you would beat Biden as well? I am sure you would

Trump is no stable genius. He has some talent but he has a narrow intellect to go along with his lack of character.

He certainly doesn't come close the Mensa level. This is painfully evident from his regular incoherent word salads and a remarkable inability to express complex concepts.

He would set the target score bar so low, I could hop over it.

Mensa is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My latest mud bunny would score higher than him, and that was partially ass-spackle.

My latest mud bunny would score higher than him, and that was partially ass-spackle.

again, given you all are backing Biden-who had the worst academic record of any of the contenders, isn't the real issue who would score higher, Trump or Biden?

Trump has an undiagnosed learning disability so it's not really a fair fight.

We exist, you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Much like many polls made by conservatives but I don't see you taking issue with that.

Back
Top Bottom