• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you think I will surrender

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
If you think I will surrender my guns to a government that says its ok to kill unborn babies, you have it all wrong. With them first the young, and next the old. No matter on what subject huge government is bad.

If you think I will surrender my guns to a government that says its ok to kill unborn babies, you have it all wrong. With them first the young, and next the old. No matter on what subject huge government is bad.

That's great.

giphy.gif

Let's not forget the death squads coming for grandma.

I suggest more fiber in your diet.

that's fantastic, it's a good thing the government isn't asking you to surrender your guns. And what will be your next strawman faux outrage and non-logical post Mr. "Logical1"? :lamo

This is a radical, unhealthy reaction, thought process.

No rational conversation can be had.

God bless you.

Yes, do not surrender to this guy:

If you think you're getting between me and my delicious, frothy fetal post-workout smoothies, you've got another thing coming.

So you aren't Jeff Bezos? Understated thread title of the year...

Such drama! Enjoy your gun fantasies!

Back
Top Bottom