• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

IF you support ABORTION YOU SUPPORT THE GOALS OF THE NAZI's

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Abortion isn't about the "CHOICE" of a Women.

ITs about Population control and murdering people.

IN FACT Feminism isn't about empowering women but destroying them.

but as in the garden of eden, the women are to easily Charmed.

JUST LIE TO THEM AND THEY BELIEVE YOU! Something bad men have know for a long time.

Yes, sterilizing people because of their race is exactly the same as allowing a mother to remove part of her own body.

Engimo said:
Yes, sterilizing people because of their race is exactly the same as allowing a mother to remove part of her own body.
Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood
As you read on you will soon discover that I have primarily relied on material which can be readily found in books, audio-taped interviews, and public news sources. If you take the time to check my references, you will soon discover that there really are those who have publicly advocated the elimination of "human weeds" and "the cleansing of society." Indeed, to this very day your tax money is used to finance Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by Margaret Sanger. During the 1930s Margaret Sanger openly supported the Nazi plan for genetic engineering of the German population, and the propagation of a "super race."
In Planned Parenthood's 1985 "Annual Report" leaders of that organization proclaimed that they were, "Proud of our past, and planning for our future." 3
How could anyone possibly claim to be proud of the organization founded by Margaret Sanger when history records that she wrote of the necessity of: "the extermination of 'human weeds' ...the 'cessation of charity,' ... the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted,' and ... the sterilization of 'genetically inferior races.'"
http://www.radioliberty.com/pca.htm

Robodoon said:
Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood

http://www.radioliberty.com/pca.htm

It’s kind of funny how your sources have a couple things in common. First they want you to buy stuff from them and second they all believe they’re doing Gods work.
Which is ok but one must ask what is your underlying agenda?

How does it make you feel that Israel supports abortion since they are Gods chosen people?

cherokee said:
It’s kind of funny how your sources have a couple things in common. First they want you to buy stuff from them and second they all believe they’re doing Gods work.
Which is ok but one must ask what is your underlying agenda?

Well this site is run by a RETIRED DOCTOR who takes no pay for his work, he does 5 hours of radio a day and the small about they sell does not go into pockets but pays to keep the Radio stations active. Dr Monteith was on of the original people that tryed to stop AIDS from spreading, he found out they didn't want it stopped.

How does it make you feel that Israel supports abortion since they are Gods chosen people?
Hopefully the Jews will wake up and find Christ ;) all we can do is hope and wait ;)

"I quote from the article by Dr. Brennan, "While there are distinct and major differences between the Nazi Holocaust and what’s happening in America today, some emerging trends disturb. It’s the same kind of mentality that we don’t respect human life, and we have to dehumanize it and then we find the technology to get rid of it. The Nazi dehumanize their victims extensively. They called them subhuman, non-human, parasites, animals, objects, non persons. The same terminology dominates the lexicon of todays, abortion semanticists."

From the article...."Lessons From The Nazi Regarding Human Life."

Brennan said, "The right to select in the past, the right to choose today, I believe represents an arrogant assumption of the awesome power to destroy those who can’t defend for themselves.”

Kill the retarded? Kill all convicted felons? Kill the handicapped? (Hitler did just this too before the holocaust started AND the medical community supported him, they basically remained silent)

It is interesting the similarities between the pro-choice and Hitlers mindset.

doughgirl said:
"I quote from the article by Dr. Brennan, "While there are distinct and major differences between the Nazi Holocaust and what’s happening in America today, some emerging trends disturb. It’s the same kind of mentality that we don’t respect human life, and we have to dehumanize it and then we find the technology to get rid of it. The Nazi dehumanize their victims extensively. They called them subhuman, non-human, parasites, animals, objects, non persons. The same terminology dominates the lexicon of todays, abortion semanticists."

Brennan said, "The right to select in the past, the right to choose today, I believe represents an arrogant assumption of the awesome power to destroy those who can’t defend for themselves.”

Kill the retarded? Kill all convicted felons? Kill the handicapped? (Hitler did just this too before the holocaust started AND the medical community supported him, they basically remained silent)

nicely said ;)

Robodoon said:
Abortion isn't about the "CHOICE" of a Women.

ITs about Population control and murdering people.

IN FACT Feminism isn't about empowering women but destroying them.

but as in the garden of eden, the women are to easily Charmed.

JUST LIE TO THEM AND THEY BELIEVE YOU! Something bad men have know for a long time.

You're not really helping the Prolife side with this, you do realize that don't you? You are kind of funny though. Okay I'll play.....

"abortion is about population control"

Sure. Okay. I guess you could argue that the government likes abortions 'cause it cuts down on the welfare population. Except I think I read once that young poor people are more likely to go through with their pregnancies while young pregnant middle class and rich girls are more likely to abort. So how does that fit in with your government conspiracy theory?

And as far as the whole feminism thing.....what do you mean by feminism??? I've been told I'm an anti-feminist traitor to my own kind 'cause I believe in stuff like staying married, breastfeeding, staying home to raise my kids, and putting up babies for adoption vs aborting them. But I don't agree that I'm anti-woman. I'm a woman for goodness sake.

The garden of eden story was clearly written by a "cat" whipped man.

If you want to argue that some prochoicers have similar goals as Nazi's why don't you just start quoting the ones who don't think retarded people or the mentally incapacitated should qualify as persons having "personhood."

You'll get a lot further going that way since at least I agree that those ideas are very Hitleresque. You don't need to search the internet for articles either. Just visit the abortion is murder thread where members are arguing that not only the retarded, but also newborns, young children, ect are not "persons."

Might work better than attacking feminism or suggesting government conspiracy.

Last edited:
If a nazi forces you to have an abortion, thats wrong. If someone tries to force you not to have an abortion, thats also. It's all about human rights.

talloulou said:
You're not really helping the Prolife side with this, you do realize that don't you? You are kind of funny though. Okay I'll play.....

"abortion is about population control"

Sure. Okay. I guess you could argue that the government likes abortions 'cause it cuts down on the welfare population. Except I think I read once that young poor people are more likely to go through with their pregnancies while young pregnant middle class and rich girls are more likely to abort. So how does that fit in with your government conspiracy theory?

where are most Abortion clinics located? In poor communities.

And as far as the whole feminism thing.....what do you mean by feminism??? I've been told I'm an anti-feminist traitor to my own kind 'cause I believe in stuff like staying married, breastfeeding, staying home to raise my kids, and putting up babies for adoption vs aborting them. But I don't agree that I'm anti-woman. I'm a woman for goodness sake.

Talking about the feminazis, the movements backed by rich men, but it has even trickled down to the young in their attitudes.

The garden of eden story was clearly written by a "cat" whipped man.

Oh yeah, girls can't be charmed :roll: You forget women use the emotional side of the brain as well as the logical, men just use the logical for most things. We don't think like you...and you don't think like us.

talloulou said:
If you want to argue that some prochoicers have similar goals as Nazi's why don't you just start quoting the ones who don't think retarded people or the mentally incapacitated should qualify as persons having "personhood."

You'll get a lot further going that way since at least I agree that those ideas are very Hitleresque. You don't need to search the internet for articles either. Just visit the abortion is murder thread where members are arguing that not only the retarded, but also newborns, young children, ect are not "persons."

Might work better than attacking feminism or suggesting government conspiracy.

yes there are a lot of things I could do better, but .... we are dealing with a conditioned society.

FinnMacCool said:
If a nazi forces you to have an abortion, thats wrong. If someone tries to force you not to have an abortion, thats also. It's all about human rights.

Human rights are no rights at all.

Human rights are what the UN offers and they plan to enslave the world, well its masters do.

Commies through and through....well actually Luciferic globalists.

Robodoon said:
Oh yeah, girls can't be charmed :roll: You forget women use the emotional side of the brain as well as the logical, men just use the logical for most things. We don't think like you...and you don't think like us.

Thank GOD not many think like you do...

Robodoon said:
Human rights are no rights at all.

Human rights are what the UN offers and they plan to enslave the world, well its masters do.

Commies through and through....well actually Luciferic globalists.
Are you actually ever trying to make sense?

cherokee said:
Robodoon said:
Thank GOD not many think like you do...

Millions think like me and the Elites plan to kill us, so that should make you happy ;)

Its just to bad the powers I'm warning you about control just about everything you know. This is their world and they create it for us...via their master.

One day it will be corrected once and for all time...and it would seem that day is coming very fast...IMO

steen said:
Are you actually ever trying to make sense?

You don't have the understanding to understand me...thats all.

The Difference between the American form of government and the UN form.

The American form of government is much different then the UN system.

The Founders of America stated what Governments were for

Declaration of Independence

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/dec-indep.shtml

So the Founders of America were saying that Governments are set up to SERVE THE PEOPLE!

But look at what the UNITED NATIONS says

Article 29.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

You see the UN system is meant for the people to serve government.

The UNITED NATIONS is the OPPOSITE of what the American founders wanted.
The UNITED NATIONS is a direct offshoot of the powers our founding fathers warned us about….because its BASED ON COMMUNISM!

Robodoon said:
One day it will be corrected once and for all time...and it would seem that day is coming very fast...IMO

Jack Van Impe says this every day. He's coming soon, right? For how many centuries have men been saying this? Let me know when you're really sure.

Doughgirl said:

Robodoon said:
nicely said

A marriage made in Heaven.

Robodoon said:
Millions think like me and the Elites plan to kill us, so that should make you happy ;)

Its just to bad the powers I'm warning you about control just about everything you know. This is their world and they create it for us...via their master.

And thus, another tread is headed for the conspiracy forum.

Robodoon said:
You don't have the understanding to understand me...thats all.
Yeah, who understands crazy, eh?

...Declaration of Independence...
Hmm, so what? The DoI is not law.

The UNITED NATIONS is a direct offshoot of the powers our founding fathers warned us about….because its BASED ON COMMUNISM!
More red-baiting. :roll: That is so 70s.

steen said:
Or in Hell?

Yep. You're probably closer to the truth. Their Heaven is a place for the paranoid, hating, vengeful conspiracy mongers. Scary place.

Back
Top Bottom