• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you have had both vaccination shots or COVID

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Is there any reason to wear a mask other than to keep the paranoid members of the public less uneasy?

".......paranoid members of the public......"

0a613b2ae717900447c66f0cc71a09bd62ebfd48.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Is there any reason to wear a mask other than to keep the paranoid members of the public less uneasy?
Yes, but as I am headed to bed, I am not going to look it up. There are, as I understand it, a couple possible ways you could spread COVID after being vaccinated. Not sure, but possible. There are things still just not known yet, but better safe than sorry kinda thing.

".......paranoid members of the public......"

0a613b2ae717900447c66f0cc71a09bd62ebfd48.jpg

:ROFLMAO:
you trying to derail or screw up a legitimate question? I know dozens of people who have recovered from COVID. what is the point of them wearing masks

Yes, but as I am headed to bed, I am not going to look it up. There are, as I understand it, a couple possible ways you could spread COVID after being vaccinated. Not sure, but possible. There are things still just not known yet, but better safe than sorry kinda thing.
good point, you could be that 4% or so. but those who have had it-all the evidence says they are immune for at least 4-6 months.

good point, you could be that 4% or so. but those who have had it-all the evidence says they are immune for at least 4-6 months.
Read post 5, or more accurately, the link in post 5.

Read post 5, or more accurately, the link in post 5.
I did and I didn't see an answer to those who have already had the disease (as I have as has my wife). I might have missed it though

Of course there is. None of the vaccines have been proven to be 100% effective. What an asinine question to ask.
what about those who have already had the disease? are you going to suggest people wear masks for the rest of eternity because of the flu or colds?

what about those who have already had the disease? are you going to suggest people wear masks for the rest of eternity because of the flu or colds?
My wife and I have already had the disease, and we still wear masks, out of of concerns for others for the reason I stated, primarily. Your moving of the goal posts, as well as the asinine comment regarding 'wearing masks for eternity' due to the flu or colds, is just sheer stupidity.

We have both had Covid, and my GF had her first shot last week. We had Covid back in June of 2020.

Yes, we both wear masks. For our protection, and for others, and because we aren't the anti-science assholes that go around not wearing masks.

Really stupid question...just ignorant.

My wife and I have already had the disease, and we still wear masks, out of of concerns for others for the reason I stated, primarily. Your moving of the goal posts, as well as the asinine comment regarding 'wearing masks for eternity' due to the flu or colds, is just sheer stupidity.
instead of stalking, if you had read the thread, I had already agreed with Redress about those who had the vaccine could still be infected. So my issue was those of us who are immune for at least several months. I already covered the issue of keeping the paranoid from being fearful. So the real asinine post was yours-yet again

We have both had Covid, and my GF had her first shot last week.

Yes, we both wear masks. For our protection, and for others, and because we aren't the anti-science assholes that go around not wearing masks.
masks(non-medical grade cloth masks) don't protect you according to at least 6 doctors I have consulted with and numerous articles I have read They may protect someone else if you are infected. So apparently your understanding of science leaves a bit to be desired.

instead of stalking, if you had read the thread, I had already agreed with Redress about those who had the vaccine could still be infected. So my issue was those of us who are immune for at least several months. I already covered the issue of keeping the paranoid from being fearful. So the real asinine post was yours-yet again
You don't know for a fact that you, or anyone else, who has had the disease is immune at all. ( fact) Furthermore, you would be wise to learn the difference in being 'paranoid' vs. 'cautious.'

masks(non-medical grade cloth masks) don't protect you according to at least 6 doctors I have consulted with and numerous articles I have read They may protect someone else if you are infected. So apparently your understanding of science leaves a bit to be desired.
I don't really give a shit about your anecdotal information, or your 6 "doctors"

You don't know for a fact that you, or anyone else, who has had the disease is immune at all. ( fact)
that's one of the most stupid things I have seen out of you, and that is a rather large body of contenders.

I don't really give a shit about your anecdotal information, or your 6 "doctors"
I think it is funny you pretending you "care more" for wearing a mask when it no longer has any value.

that's one of the most stupid things I have seen out of you, and that is a rather large body of contenders.
Actually the stupidity lies with those who think anyone who has had the disease is immune. ( fact)

I think it is funny you pretending you "care more" for wearing a mask when it no longer has any value.
It has a value, and, like I said, I am not going into a grocery store that has a mask mandate and not wear a mask like some right wing anti-science asswipe. I am past the 6 month period of immunity, I could catch it again. I plan on getting the vaccination when it is available to me.

I think its funny that you pretend to be a Covid expert.

It has a value, and, like I said, I am not going into a grocery store that has a mask mandate and not wear a mask like some right wing anti-science asswipe. I am past the 6 month period of immunity, I could catch it again. I plan on getting the vaccination when it is available to me.

I think its funny that you pretend to be a Covid expert.
well yes, if a private business demands a mask and you want to go in, then you should wear one. Same with the government in your state. I think its funny you are unable to understand easily comprehended posts. As to vaccinations, I do too. Lets see how fast senile Joe can speed things up. If he does a good job, I will give him credit. Right now, in Ohio, 85+, doctors, health care workers, some first responders are the only people who are getting the vaccines now. Its way behind schedule

well yes, if a private business demands a mask and you want to go in, then you should wear one. Same with the government in your state. I think its funny you are unable to understand easily comprehended posts. As to vaccinations, I do too. Lets see how fast senile Joe can speed things up. If he does a good job, I will give him credit. Right now, in Ohio, 85+, doctors, health care workers, some first responders are the only people who are getting the vaccines now. Its way behind schedule
I comprehend just fine. I can still get Covid. I don't want to get it again. If I get it again, I sure as hell don't want to spread it, that is what mature and responsible people do. I live in a state where it is rampant.

Don't go off making personal insults about how others can't comprehend the gaslighting shit you are stirring.

Back
Top Bottom