• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you had to guess right now....

If you had to guess right now - will Joe Biden run for reelection?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think he will not......I like Biden and he is a reassuring adult presence as our potus after the spectacle we had before.....however I also believe the man is semi senile......he's just too old.....we need new blood.....Harris maybe but she does not impress......there are several out there on both sides of the aisle that would imo be good candidates (centrists and adult) but until this nation shakes this Fox news redneck good old boy populist infatuation then we will keep getting less than intelligent leaders......populism has its place and serves to shake things up but at some point in time the adults must prevail......

He's running--that is what Psaki's replacement will be for.
He will likely win easily.
If this senile dumbass can even finish his current term...he'll be 82 years old and he's clearly already in mental decline and can hardly put two coherent sentences together.!

Not a chance the Dems will let him run again and if he does..... Not a chance that the American people will be stupid enough to re-elect him!

If he does and runs against Trump, he'll win (and so far it's a given that Trump will be his opponent). This prediction assumes that red states don't hand the electoral votes to Trump regardless of the states' popular vote results.

One could say that Biden isn't getting better with age. But guess what? Neither is Trump.

I still am not sure that Joe finishes this one.

I think he is delusional enough to believe that he should run and win. I think he is delusional enough to believe he is doing a good job and that his dismal approval ratings are actually a positive thing. But the party wont let him run. Face it...if Kamala wasnt such a total piece of shit they would already be positioning her to take over within the next year or two.

Back
Top Bottom