• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you don't want the vaccine, would you be willing to sign a contract refusing medical treatment?

Cool. I hear life as a social pariah is a lot of fun, because that's what idiots who refuse the vaccine are looking forward to.
Life must be really awful living in England today. I'm sure glad to live in one of the better parts of the world.

It's actually pretty sad what's happened to your country. You went from basically ruling the world to needing permission to go outside. Must suck.

Remind us, when was pregnancy a health threat to those around the woman.
What does your question have to do with my response to the OPs question.

According to the OP anyone who does not get vaccinated does not deserve treatment if they get infected. Why should a woman who does not get the birth control shot deserve to get an abortion? If she she didnt want a baby she should of gotten inoculated with the shot.

I don’t agree with this. Mask mandates and such should be tied to infection rate, not forcing people to eat a whole box of covid if htey don’t get a vaccine. There are people who are vaccine hesitant which isn’t the same as resistant. And then there are those who can’t get the vax for health reasons.

Masks are going away. And it might even be by summer, but it should be tied to science. Not a desire to get even with anyone.
I respect your position Aunty.

I would agree 100%, however, by July 4th, there should not be any reason that, anyone who wants a vaccination, haven't got their vaccination.

Hell, according to the local news, the vaccination rate has dropped dramatically and they don't seem to be able to give them away these days. Walgreen's is now accepting walk in's. The vaccination is free for crissakes. They are even giving it to children now. It would be different if the supply was limited or the people couldn't afford it. That does not appear to be the case.

I respect the people's right to turn down the vaccination should they choose. But I am not coddling to them. So, unless the vaccine supply closes down and/or people are prevented from getting vaccinated, come July 4th, my mask is coming off. Science does not seem to matter to people who refuse the vaccine. Best of luck to them. I wish them no ill will. But those who choose not to vaccinate are own their own as far as I am concerned.

I got gigs to play. All people are welcome. But the unvaccinated do so at their own risk.

They can get treatment, I'm just convinced that their health insurance isn't going to be very eager to cover the costs once they discover their patient had no real legitimate medical reason to refuse the vaccines.
If they want to pull a couple hundred thousand and pay cash, I'm sure hospitals will accept payment.
Eh hopefully that wont be too many. Im calling myself the company guinea pig for the vaccine. Got a few co workers to say they would seriously consider it if nothing bad happens to me :p

So, a question for everyone who doesn't want the vaccine (for whatever reason).

Would you be willing to sign a contract refusing any and all medical treatment for COVID should you contract it?

Regardless of whether you could pay for the treatment or not, would you be willing to waive any treatment options so that someone else could take your place?

Of course not. Refusing the vaccine is a selfish and greedy bit of idiocy. Why would a person motivated by selfishness and greed do anything that might benefit anyone other than their precious selves?

Would you be willing to sign a contract refusing any and all medical treatment for COVID should you contract it?

Regardless of whether you could pay for the treatment or not, would you be willing to waive any treatment options so that someone else could take your place?
Nobody should ever sign such an agreement.

Yes, so long as it says I dont have to pay taxes for anyone elses expenses (healthcare, food, housing etc), and you sign it too.

Deal?

If you don't want the vaccine, then you don't believe in medical care in the first place, and should just hire someone to put leeches on you.

Back
Top Bottom