• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Don't Like Transgender People Using The Bathroom

Brtblutwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This image perfectly defines those people so concerned about transgender people's use of public restrooms.

Transgender Bathroom Use.jpg

:popcorn2:

(This should upset all the right people... BTW, I agree with the image message.)

I'm sure parents won't mind at all when a 40 year old man in a dress, pulls his dick out in front of their 8 year old daughter in a public rest room.

I'm sure parents won't mind at all when a 40 year old man in a dress, pulls his dick out in front of their 8 year old daughter in a public rest room.

I'm glad leftists are finally giving the important issues we are facing some attention. :roll:

What if the same man did it in the boy's restroom? I guess we need to protect the little girls, but to hell with the little boys right?

Why would that be acceptable? There's no urinals in a women's bathroom, so anyone using them would be in a stall.

And why is it ok for 8 year old boys to have a 40 year old man in a dress wave their dick at them?

That has nothing to do with transsexuals. There are already laws on the books to deal with such things.

I'm glad leftists are finally giving the important issues we are facing some attention. :roll:

Since it was idiotic conservatives who first brought this issue up, your post is ironic.

Why are the parents not in that restroom with their 8 year old daughter? Why would it be legal for anyone to show their private parts to others in a women's restroom? Would the parents be ok with a woman showing her breasts or vagina to their 8 year old daughter?

Since it was idiotic conservatives who first brought this issue up, your post is ironic.

Not quite, it seems:

A Very Brief Timeline of the Bathroom Wars | Mother Jones

August 2014: Austin approves a law that requires gender-neutral signage on single-occupancy bathrooms. Among others, they join Portland (one of the first a year earlier) and Washington DC, and are soon joined by West Hollywood, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. These cities were largely been inspired by:

2012-13: A growing movement to install gender-neutral bathrooms at university campuses. During this period, 150 university campuses installed gender-neutral bathrooms, along with a growing number of high schools. The movement for gender-inclusive bathrooms in public facilities started at least as early as 2009 in the state of Vermont.

Ancient history: For our purposes this is anything more than five or six years old. A few random examples include Toilet: Public Restrooms and the Politics of Sharing, a 2010 collection of papers about (among other things) nongendered bathrooms. In 2005, U of Chicago law professor Mary Anne Case gave a presentation called "On Not Having the Opportunity to Introduce Myself to John Kerry in the Men's Room." She has been performing surveys of men's and women's bathroom facilities for years. And of course, there's the ur-hysteria of recent decades, when Phyllis Schlafly led a campaign against the Equal Right Amendment throughout the 70s out of fear that it would lead to gay marriage, women in combat, taxpayer-funded abortions, and, of course, unisex bathrooms. We never got the ERA, but as it turned out, Schlafly was pretty much right, wasn't she?​

Why would that be acceptable? There's no urinals in a women's bathroom, so anyone using them would be in a stall.

Not anymore. Leftists will see to it that urinals be placed in every friggin' restroom in the country. ROTFLMAO

Not anymore. Leftists will see to it that urinals be placed in every friggin' restroom in the country. ROTFLMAO

That's not how it works. Unisex bathrooms only have stalls. What I find kind of funny about it is that it ignores why urinals were invented and used in the first place.

Perhaps all businesses should do away with bathrooms altogether. Save us all a bunch of time and trouble.

Which has occurred in the past before any kind of law or rule allowing transgendered into the restrooms. If a woman were to go into the restroom with an 8 year old girl, and expose herself, she would be in violation of the law. However a 40 year old genetic male in a dress going into the restroom with the 8 year old girl, entering a stall and using the toilet, poses not one iota of threat or trauma to the 8 year old girl.

I guess you would rather have this person in the restroom with your daughter?
image.jpg

August 2014: Austin approves a law that requires gender-neutral signage on single-occupancy bathrooms. Among others, they join Portland (one of the first a year earlier) and Washington DC, and are soon joined by West Hollywood, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
So what is the problem with this? Aside from the fact that the government should not be telling a business whether or not to have gender separate restrooms.

My opinion on this is simple. There are so many men who are sexual predators, and just because we can't do anything about those men who prey on boys in a men's room, that doesn't mean we should make it easy for those who prey on little girls by allowing open access to a woman's restroom.

I just feel that protecting girls/women from predatory men, should take a higher priority than making sure a transgendered person feels good when they take a dump. That doesn't make me a "whatever" phobe, or a "hater"... It makes me someone who's worried about the very dangerous repercussions this could have and I feel the priority should lie with protecting children and unsuspecting women.

OK, I'm ready for it... Let the name calling begin.

Hmmm; I am not sure where you live...but is it common for you to pull your dick out in front of amy four year old boy when you go use a public bathroom? Because where I live that is highly frowned upon!

I think you need to move to get a better perspective.

Diving Mullah

Hmmm; I am not sure where you live...but is it common for you to pull your dick out in front of amy four year old boy when you go use a public bathroom? Because where I live that is highly frowned upon!

I think you need to move to get a better perspective.

Diving Mullah

Huh?

What does that have to do with what I posted?

So since we can't have "perfect", we throw out "better"...:(

There is no evidence that allowing transgender people into the bathroom they prefer leads to sexual assaults. In fact, it can be argued that if we don't allow it, parents cannot bring their opposite gender children into their bathroom. Which is more likely, a little girl being harmed as she stands outside alone while her father uses the bathroom because she isn't allowed inside, or her being harmed by a trans person inside of the bathroom.

So what is the problem with this? Aside from the fact that the government should not be telling a business whether or not to have gender separate restrooms.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, except that the politicizing of bathroom access was evidently begun by Ds, contrary to Captain Courtesy's statement. Granted, the major escalation, moving it beyond a local level and making a really big, stupid gesture over it seems to be a dubious prize belonging to the Rs.

Late 2014 and early 2015:*Texas and several other states introduce "bathroom surveillance" bills that would require transgender people to use bathrooms that match their birth gender.

http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/05/timeline-bathroom-wars

What's the eight year old doing in the men's room.....aka, you do realize that women's rooms don't have urinals for fairly obvious reasons and therefore your scare-mongering example is only realized if the girl crawls under the wall and into the man's stall, which would make her the perv, yes?

I don't understand how some of you conservatives get through life when you seem to be in a constant state of panic about completely benign things.

Back
Top Bottom