• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Could Unseat One Congressman/Woman....

Feinstein, but I'm not in her district. ;)

Personally, I think We the People are going to rise up this November and do some serious house cleaning in Congress. I see a tsunami forming in the distance that is about to hit. Even my lefty friends whom I love dearly even though we don't see eye to eye on politics are admitting the need to move back to the right.

You are an optimist.

I hope you're right, but my innate cynicism says you're not. We'll soon see. As I've said before, my cynicism proves wrong as much as 5% of the time.

Elizabeth Warren. She farts in a wine glass and sniffs it.

Boy are you going to be disappointed in the future. She's just getting started in her politcal career and may eventuallly end up as POTUS

And don't forget ND - they have the lowest unemployment figures, and are booming! Not bad for a State that few people ever paid much attention to! :thumbs:

You don't think the oil boom up there has anything to do with it?

Greetings, Enigma001. :2wave:

Oh yes, I'm sure that's 98 percent of it! The nice thing is that it's creating many ancillary jobs - restaurants, cleaners, clothing stores, bars, etc. You don't have be directly involved in actually getting the oil out of the ground to have a job! Good money, too, from what I hear! Good news for many people! :thumbs:

I narrowed it down to two

Elijah Cummings
Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Waste of time. You need to replace them all with each and every election.

Actually I think Manchin would be an excellent choice to take Reid's position. First off he seems to be an honest person not afraid to speak out when he thinks his own party leadership is off the reservation. Right now we do not have a true center because everything has been pulled so far to the left. Until that gets corrected, the partisan divide will continue to deepen. Right now I am for anyone who will put on the brakes and stop the insanity.

Manchin is too junior to be majority leader. Besides it is up to the caucus to decide who would replace Reid.

Ted Cruz/Current GOP House Caucus

Greetings, Enigma001. :2wave:

Oh yes, I'm sure that's 98 percent of it! The nice thing is that it's creating many ancillary jobs - restaurants, cleaners, clothing stores, bars, etc. You don't have be directly involved in actually getting the oil out of the ground to have a job! Good money, too, from what I hear! Good news for many people! :thumbs:

walmart-williston-north-dakota.jpg

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't given thought to moving...

Paul Ryan.

I'm curious as to why you think that? I wouldn't call him an obstructionist, so do you just not like his ideas? Do you think that his ideas are dangerous for the country?

I'm curious as to why you think that? I wouldn't call him an obstructionist, so do you just not like his ideas? Do you think that his ideas are dangerous for the country?

I think some of his ideas make sense, but others are very dangerous/stock standard right wing ideas. My main reason for getting rid of him because I see him as articulate and engaging threat with lots of credibility. Cruz and a lot of others lack the same credibility that he demandsl, both Democratic and Republican. Also because no one else mentioned him.

My other pick would have been Rangel, becasue he's corrupt old geezer, but as someone pointed out he's not long for this world.

Edit, I'm guessing you picked Elizabeth Warren for the same reasons? Just on the other side of the fence.

Darryl Issa. The man is an ambitious reincarnation of McCarthy, with one eye on the presidency and another on his "political capital". Also, he's an embarrassment to me personally, because he represents my district.

I narrowed it down to two

Elijah Cummings
Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Debbi Whinerbitch Slutz is one of the biggest assholes in Congress-good pick

Lets say you have the opportunity to eject any congressman/woman from his/her seat in Congress tomorrow. Who would you unseat and why?

Nancy Pelosi.

She is a scandal to the faithful.

Back
Top Bottom