• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you could invite your fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

KL70

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
If you could invite who ever is your favourite US president, over to your home
for dinner and a movie, what would you cook for them and please say why.

Re: If you could invite your fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for th

I'd invite my boy, J-dawg (aka Tommy J, aka Thomas Jefferson) over and I'd show him the wonders of Taco Bell.

"Bro, you gotta try this. Life changing stuff."

And I hear he was into black chicks, so after the Taco Bell we could go check out the shorties at a hip-hop club.

Last edited:
Re: If you could invite your fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for th

George Washington I would show him the wonders of how this country changed and the horror's and try to get his ideology . then take him to get some ice cream and let everything sink in of course if he did not come back as a zombie

Abraham Lincoln, just in case Washington did come back as a zombie.

Bush I - broccoli

I'd just get a big jar of jelly beans. Three guesses for who.

I imagine Ronald Reagan would be good with some rare steaks and baked potatoes with all the trimmings.

Re: If you could your fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

I'd just get a big jar of jelly beans. Three guesses for who.

Could it be......the Gipper?

Good ole Ronnie Reagan.

Re: If you could your fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

Bratwurst and a warm glass of milk.

Why? Because that's what Teddy likes.

Since we are working on the hypothetical here (assuming that I could actually cook, )
I'd invite JFK and treat him to Lobster tail & fine California wine -
& play Battle Beyond the Stars for the Movie.
JFK was the last REAL President that AMERICA has seen, all of the other Presidents after him, are sell-outs
who work for the Military Industrial Complex rather than the Voters & taxpayers of this great land.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ

Re: If you could our fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

I guess my DP handle kinda gives me away, huh?

Yes, but it has nothing to do with myself being a former Reaganite.

Bratwurst and a warm glass of milk.

Why? Because that's what Teddy likes.

I'd take TR too, but I'd probably cook him a nice buffalo steak. (That's buffalo meat, not with hot sauce).

I imagine Ronald Reagan would be good with some rare steaks and baked potatoes with all the trimmings.

I dunno, I think he'd be a bit tough, which wouldn't be good with rare steaks. You'd be better to have him in a stew.

Re: If you could our fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

Former? *gasp*

I didn't like his Amnesty views, but...*gasp*

Hush up, you.
:spank:

Re: If you could iour fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

Damn you love to spank me, dontcha. :D

Yup. I'm good at it. :D

Re: If you could iour fave US president for dinner, what would you cook for them ?

Lincoln -- I'd cook him something that takes a long time to make and have him sit in my kitchen telling me stories.

once again, in a "fav president list" no mention of Franklin Pierce.

William Henry Harrison, and I'd roast a turkey for 31 days.

Then I could eat it all myself.

Obama, and food would be Sushi Tango, in Minneapolis.

Hopefully he'd bring the first lady as well.

once again, in a "fav president list" no mention of Franklin Pierce.

Franklin Pierce. I wouldn't cook him anything, I'd just have the bar well stocked.

Back
Top Bottom