• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If you Believe in Science and Mathermatics

The people who put out the data in the OP should have done further investigation before publishing. They did shoddy work and have not given anyone outside of Trumpians a reason too look deeper

I can expect that from partisans or untrained people (which is the reason why I want to see their identity and check their credentials), but since the OP posted it for discussion, I chose to have such discussion with the OP author. Then I saw clams from HIS part which do not make sense to me (from whatever I can recall from the statistics I had in the distant past). There seems to be a confusion of the principles in inferential statistics which start with a randomly selected sample to estimate the link between its value and the unknown value of the population. For some (unexplained) reason, he expects to find a similar link going in te opposite direction (from population value to sample value) despite the fact that the sample in this case is not random.

Last edited:
I did not ignore them, I just happen to have the IQ to understand them
Did you understand the part I just posted to Lord Planner? COVID is carried via small air droplets that become airborne by virtue of the fact that they are small and that those particles go right through masks and this is the reason all the placebo wearers are still getting sick?

Or perhaps you have training as an aerobiologist and can point me to a study that refutes what I just said?

Now you move the goalposts. First you say there is not any evidence. Now you are saying there isn't enough to take to court. No one ever said there was enough evidence to go to court. All that was ever claimed probable cause for an investigation.

Affidavits are under oath.

Have you read her affidavit? How does it compare to what she said yesterday?

I gather you can not defend your moronic predictions.
I guess you question the knowledge of aerobiologists who demonstrate that airborne COVID particles go right through masks? I have posted this material before and will NOT do it again. Time for all of you to do some research and study instead of just being "believers" like some Christian cult.

Now you move the goalposts. First you say there is not any evidence. Now you are saying there isn't enough to take to court. No one ever said there was enough evidence to go to court. All that was ever claimed probable cause for an investigation.

Affidavits are under oath.

There isn't any evidence sufficient for the courts. I don't have the inside scoop. Neither do you. There was no probable cause for an investigation and there was no investigation. There were only accusations, based on nothing.

I guess you question the knowledge of aerobiologists who demonstrate that airborne COVID particles go right through masks? I have posted this material before and will NOT do it again. Time for all of you to do some research and study instead of just being "believers" like some Christian cult.

There is no knowledge from agrobiologists demonstrating this. Your material was garbage. You are the one in the cult of Trump, believing everything he says.

There is no knowledge from agrobiologists demonstrating this. Your material was garbage. You are the one in the cult of Trump, believing everything he says.
I posted this more than once. I am not going to take the time you should take to find them again. Soooorrrriee

Did you understand the part I just posted to Lord Planner? COVID is carried via small air droplets that become airborne by virtue of the fact that they are small and that those particles go right through masks and this is the reason all the placebo wearers are still getting sick?

Thank you for proving my point.

The mask is not to keep you from getting sick.

There isn't any evidence sufficient for the courts. I don't have the inside scoop. Neither do you. There was no probable cause for an investigation and there was no investigation. There were only accusations, based on nothing.

Melissa Carone's affidavit was offered in court as evidence already... Here is what the judge overseeing that case had to say...

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 3.14.28 PM.png

I've told everybody to check back with me in June and if there are 75,000 deaths or more in America from the Corona Virus, I will sign off here for good.

Hahahaha. It doesn't matter. These people have no shame no matter how many times they are wrong with about the same topic.

Predictions are just that. Is there some point here? That my errant prediction means aerobiologists are wrong?

Argue with those who have degrees in something you are unlearned in....aerobiology

I do not need to argue with one person you found that agrees with your view when there are a 1000 that do not.

you are like the flat earther that brings out the one geologist in the world that thinks the earth is flat and tells me to argue with them.

I do not need to argue with one person you found that agrees with your view when there are a 1000 that do not.

you are like the flat earther that brings out the one geologist in the world that thinks the earth is flat and tells me to argue with them.
Give me an aerobiologist who does NOT say that COVID is airborne and goes right through masks....just one.

Give me an aerobiologist who does NOT say that COVID is airborne and goes right through masks....just one.
Oh stop already with your uneducated retarded crap. Nobody said that Covid is not airborne or that the virus can not pass through a mask.

Oh stop already with your uneducated retarded crap. Nobody said that Covid is not airborne or that the virus can not pass through a mask.
So, please tell me again whether or not masks are just for sneezes and coughs? And, other than you, since you said you have allergies (and should stay home) someone else tell me the last time they sneezed or coughed on someone or had it done to them.

Back
Top Bottom