• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If you Believe in Science and Mathermatics

Yes, he is loved by about 1/3 or so of the nation and hated by the rest. Thus he lost even though his party gained seats.

This is not rocket science. It was the expected outcome actually.

nobody has testified to shit. they have made statements at a press conference, that is all. If they had actual cases they would be in court with these people instead of holding press conferences so that people like you will keep sending them money to keep up the good fight.

One more time, you people are the flat earthers of politics.
It's called TESTIMONY. Was Paul under oath when he said he saw the risen Jesus. Millions of Christians call everything in the bible testimony. Seems funny you libbies believed Vindman and he wasn't even there during the call.

ballots do not have signatures. How are they supposed to confirm what is not there??????

Pro tip....think then post.
Here from the LA Times....hardly a conservative paper

Ripe for error’: Ballot signature verification is flawed — and a big factor in the election

From Charles Kirk

"Democrats thought that one second hand account of a phone call was enough to impeach a president but somehow HUNDREDS of first hand whistle blower accounts of voter fraud aren't sufficient enough to warrant an investigation."
and that is your answer? A statement from a conservative activist, radio talk show host. I figured the question may be too difficult for some.

Ripe for error’: Ballot signature verification is flawed — and a big factor in the election

nice article about ballots being rejected when they should not be.

It's called TESTIMONY. Was Paul under oath when he said he saw the risen Jesus. Millions of Christians call everything in the bible testimony. Seems funny you libbies believed Vindman and he wasn't even there during the call.

I call it story telling. when they stand in front of a room and put their hand on the bible and swear to tell the truth, then it becomes TESTIMONY...and then someone gets to ask them questions to see if their stories hold up

Like your truck driver...a few questions that need asked...

What kind of a trucker would leave without his ticket and his late slip? He does not get paid without those things.

Did he tell his supervisor about his trailer being missing?

Did he just drive back to his base without a trailer and not report it?

These are all things that should have been reported.

It should be easy to verify that he told his supervisors about all of these things.

Is there even one tiny little thing to back up any of his comments?

Why did he not take pictures of the ballots?

Figures never lie, but liars' figure.

Yet, I did....repeatedly. Unlike you liberals who just make claims like Christians, Muslims and Scientologists and expect people to believe you

No you didn't...repeatedly. You don't seem to know what an expert is.

These people are still alive and can be called to testify under oath. There is no time to set up a Senate hearing and the case hasn't gone to court. BUT......if Biden is installed, Sidney Powell intends to pursue this as a class action suit and these same people will be available, unlike the apostle Paul.

There are no people to "testify" (fabricate) under oath. Testimony without corroborating evidence doesn't mean shit.

Pardoxical, watch the following video, at about 53 minutes in:

Schiff: If you would both please rise and raise your right hand I will begin by swearing you in. Do you swear or affirm that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Also, lying to Congress is a crime.

You have it backward. The population mean is used as a statistic to test the samples. It's like using 50% as the statistic when you test to see if a coin tosses fairly.

But the sample is not random!

LOLOL

This is because counties reported first mostly their "heads" (in person voting which favored Trump) and then reported mostly their "tales" (mail in ballots which favored Biden), and then one looks at the late "samples" (updates) of the mail in ballots (and they were late because they came from big counties which also favored Biden) and tries to argue that it should reflect the population.

Last edited:
Pardoxical, watch the following video, at about 53 minutes in:

Schiff: If you would both please rise and raise your right hand I will begin by swearing you in. Do you swear or affirm that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Also, lying to Congress is a crime.

Big deal. He lied under oath.

Big deal. He lied under oath.

The "zero tolerance," "law and order" crowd which had no problem to separate babies from mother for a misdemeanor should shut the **** up!

I call it story telling. when they stand in front of a room and put their hand on the bible and swear to tell the truth, then it becomes TESTIMONY...and then someone gets to ask them questions to see if their stories hold up

Like your truck driver...a few questions that need asked...

What kind of a trucker would leave without his ticket and his late slip? He does not get paid without those things.

Did he tell his supervisor about his trailer being missing?

Did he just drive back to his base without a trailer and not report it?

These are all things that should have been reported.

It should be easy to verify that he told his supervisors about all of these things.

Is there even one tiny little thing to back up any of his comments?

Why did he not take pictures of the ballots?
So I think I can answer a couple of these from what I was hearing him say with his story.

It actually wasn't "his trailer". It belonged to the USPS and he simply liked that trailer and it was the trailer he used/always got from the time he started working there. It sounded like he was saying there was a different trailer, other than his favorite trailer, other than the one he had left with the gaylords of "ballots", there when he arrived the next day. I don't think he was saying that there was no trailer there, just not the same trailer, which was "different".

The fact that you don't know that William Barr, Trump's lapdog didn't look at every possible way to steal this election is amazing.

You asked for an investigation in Trump winning the 2016 election. Mueller tried to show collusion with the Russians.

I asked for an example of an investigation of widespread fraud based on statistical anomalies. You presented a case in which there was actual evidence of foreign interference in an election.

So possibilities equal actualities? Once again, where is the evidence that this happened and that it caused fraud in the particular cases it is accused?

I asked for an example of an investigation of widespread fraud based on statistical anomalies. You presented a case in which there was actual evidence of foreign interference in an election.
The evidence of Russian involvement in the 2016 US election came from Crowdstrike and only from Crowdstrike.

The "zero tolerance," "law and order" crowd which had no problem to separate babies from mother for a misdemeanor should shut the **** up!
Like Obama?

Back
Top Bottom