• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You’re Not Upset About This Michelle Obama Cartoon, You’re Part Of The Problem

Garrison says the cartoon — which appeared on his website Grrrgraphics.com — meant to "express our outrage at the growing tyranny of Big Government."

I will take him at his word until I know different.

As far as racism goes he should have known prejudice people will see race discrimination in everything black and white. They can't help themselves. They see two kids drinking milk and one has chocolate milk they see racism and prejudice. It must be sad to see prejudice and racism in everything.

I guess I'm part of the problem. Now I know what LeBron would look like wearing a dress, heels, and a wig. :lamo

Garrison says the cartoon — which appeared on his website Grrrgraphics.com — meant to "express our outrage at the growing tyranny of Big Government."
I will take him at his word until I know different.

As far as racism goes he should have known prejudice people will see race discrimination in everything black and white. They can't help themselves. They see two kids drinking milk and one has chocolate milk they see racism and prejudice. It must be sad to see prejudice and racism in everything.
I've already stated that I don't see racism in his cartoon, but if he thinks it expresses anything about government tyranny, he missed by a mile.

View attachment 67201509
Coupled with the Yahoo headline, “If You’re Not Upset About This Michelle Obama Cartoon, You’re Part Of The Problem”, the cartoon and the article at the link below say it all.

Maybe you can tell what, exactly, is racist about this cartoon. I'm not seeing it.

Besides which, left wingers all assured us that this:

rice.jpg

Isn't racist at all. So what is that standard of racism in cartoons? Is it just stuff you left wingers don't like? And if it's about people you wingers don't like it's not racist?

Is it like anti-semitism, where there are huge lists of rules that make no sense to any one to determine what is antisemitic?

In my experience the threshold for what's considered Antisemitism is quite a bit higher than what's considered racism.

The difference is that there is a long racist history behind the slanderous association of black people with apes. There isn't the same history with whites.

Whomever put Bush's face on an ape was calling Bush a moron.

Whomever puts Michelle's face on an ape is calling her sub-human, a member of an inferior species.

And I think we all know that.....

LOL...

No way. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You've heard the term "dog whistle" right? The idea that certain terms are used that seem non racist (would that be cis racist?) but racists do recognize them, so does that mean that those who see it in everything are the racists themselves?

Maybe the racists don't recognize them because they aren't racists. You guys just have to make things up to call people racist.

Maybe the racists don't recognize them because they aren't racists. You guys just have to make things up to call people racist.

"You guys"? Are you saying that I frequently accuse people of racism? I mean, I don't deny that I call it out when I think it's blatant, but I'm talking in your face, obvious "white is right" racism.

You dont see racism in apartheid either
Thank you for again demonstrating the irrelevance of your postings and showing that you don't have the first clue as to what you speak.

I don't see anything racist in the cartoon.

It is low class to suggest that the First Lady is the tipping point on whether our country is great or not.

Still a DICK move.

tumblr_inline_nwi2g8MPQI1sfrsf3_500.gif

People, people, don't get your panties in a bunch. I already conceded I may have read too much to a coarse cartoon that relates to a popular slight of the first lady unbeknown to me.

Back
Top Bottom