• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF vaccinations work........

Get vaccinated. I'm a big boy, you don't have to be civil. I try at every opportunity to let the current form of the gop know how much I despise their politics and that includes you. Mean spirited, you have got to be kidding with all the crap trump supporters are pulling. Hundreds of bills designed to suppress the vote. An audit in arizona done by partisan republicans, trump asking the secretary of state of georgia to 'find' him eleven thousand votes. You have some big balls.
You listen to CNN assassins. Amirite?

I didn't misread. You answered a question regarding herd immunity, claiming both Ebola and the Spanish flu virus were eradicated through herd immunity. I answered. Sorry if it was the wrong answer.
Studies verifying how many got COVID twice?

Sorry. Real men don't care about what fears the snowflakes have. But......as always, no one can stop you from having irrational notions of racism, fascism, a random stranger who was vaccinated could maybe still have it.
"Real men"! :ROFLMAO: Who are these "real men" and how would I distinguish them from the counterfeit ones? Are they the ones decomposing in their graves because their macho posturing and dismissal of a lethal virus killed them?

You listen to CNN assassins. Amirite?
Yes, you are right, far, far right. I have to laugh at folks like you. When cnn reports something they like, they use cnn as a source. The rest of the time, cnn is fake news and going down the drain.

I have consistently said that this disease PRIMARILY causes deaths among the elderly and those with preexisting conditions. Those who are younger and in good health RARELY die from it.

Got anything else for me doc? I have something for you.

Studies verifying how many got COVID twice?
You won't understand them, read them or open links either, so I won't bother trying to educate you any longer. Here's a few links for you to either ignore or demand 'excerpts' from. Either way I don't really care what you do...
"How many" got sick is immaterial; Covid-19 began with one infected person-'Patient Zero'. If one person gets reinfected despite having been vaccinated, so can the next person, and so on. Then we have a pandemic unless it's stamped on, hard, as they did with stunning success in Southeast Asia.

Last edited:
"Real men"! :ROFLMAO: Who are these "real men" and how would I distinguish them from the counterfeit ones? Are they the ones decomposing in their graves because their macho posturing and dismissal of a lethal virus killed them?
Perhaps. Brave people would rather die free than live as sheep.

Yes, you are right, far, far right. I have to laugh at folks like you. When cnn reports something they like, they use cnn as a source. The rest of the time, cnn is fake news and going down the drain.
I have a little something here for ya pertaining to CNN....your heroes.

“FEAR SELLS” SAYS CNN DIRECTOR CHARLIE CHESTER

In Apr. 2021, Project Veritas released a 3 part video exposing technical director Charlie Chester admitting his network CNN was “creating stories” to get previous President Donald Trump out of the office. Project Veritas, a non-profit legally recognized journalism enterprise, was created by...

neiuindependent.org

Chester continued spilling CNN secrets, saying “I am a hundred percent going to say this and I a hundred percent believe it that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have gotten voted out”.

In the video, Chester states that the “Covid-19 story should be coming to an end”, and that CNN is prepared to focus on “selling” the climate change story and promote “fear”.

Chester also shared, “I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people who are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM.”

When an undercover journalist asked Chester to define propaganda, Chester said,
“Like, you can shape an entire people’s perception about anything based on how you do it. Right? Just by forcing a story, to help like your platform, you know?”

Chester opened up further, “Pandemic-like story that we’ll beat to death, but that one’s got longevity. You know what I mean? Like there’s a definitive ending to the pandemic. It’ll taper off to a point that it’s not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they’ll [CNN] probably be able to milk that quite a bit.”

Chester continued, “Be prepared, it’s coming. Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN. We are going to hone in on it”.

O’Keefe’s personal Twitter account was permanently suspended after CNN video tapes were exposed to the public.
excerpt and analysis, please. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation as I suspect you aren't as lazy as the others here.

I have a little something here for ya pertaining to CNN....your heroes.

“FEAR SELLS” SAYS CNN DIRECTOR CHARLIE CHESTER

In Apr. 2021, Project Veritas released a 3 part video exposing technical director Charlie Chester admitting his network CNN was “creating stories” to get previous President Donald Trump out of the office. Project Veritas, a non-profit legally recognized journalism enterprise, was created by...

neiuindependent.org

Chester continued spilling CNN secrets, saying “I am a hundred percent going to say this and I a hundred percent believe it that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have gotten voted out”.

In the video, Chester states that the “Covid-19 story should be coming to an end”, and that CNN is prepared to focus on “selling” the climate change story and promote “fear”.

Chester also shared, “I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people who are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM.”

When an undercover journalist asked Chester to define propaganda, Chester said,
“Like, you can shape an entire people’s perception about anything based on how you do it. Right? Just by forcing a story, to help like your platform, you know?”

Chester opened up further, “Pandemic-like story that we’ll beat to death, but that one’s got longevity. You know what I mean? Like there’s a definitive ending to the pandemic. It’ll taper off to a point that it’s not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they’ll [CNN] probably be able to milk that quite a bit.”

Chester continued, “Be prepared, it’s coming. Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN. We are going to hone in on it”.

O’Keefe’s personal Twitter account was permanently suspended after CNN video tapes were exposed to the public.

excerpt and analysis, please. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation as I suspect you aren't as lazy as the others here.
Keep beating that horse; that's the ticket...by the way, is Covid over?

You won't understand them, read them or open links either, so I won't bother trying to educate you any longer. Here's a few links for you to either ignore or demand 'excerpts' from. Either way I don't really care what you do...
"How many" got sick is immaterial; Covid-19 began with one infected person-'Patient Zero'. If one person gets reinfected despite having been vaccinated, so can the next person, and so on. Then we have a pandemic unless it's stamped on, hard, as they did with stunning success in Southeast Asia.
I vote for door number
Be my guest mate; I prefer life.
Door number two. And you?

Keep beating that horse; that's the ticket...by the way, is Covid over?
That horse has legs.

That horse exposes MSM around the world for who and what they are, which is an organization dedicated to bringing your crappy country pf Europe to the United States.

Since liberals surely have been all vaccinated by now, why worry about what I do with my body? Simple question. Either YOUR vaccination works or it doesn’t. Can’t have it both ways.
Wrong. Because until we reach herd immunity and kill this ****ing thing off once and for all it's going to hang around. It's going to adapt, evolve, mutate and find ways around our vaccines. If we don't kill it once and for all it will linger around for years potentially requiring yearly booster shots.

On top of that, there are all kinds of people in this country with compromised immune systems who can't get vaccinated. They depend on the rest of us getting vaccinated to help protect themselves.

Furthermore, a vaccine can be 90% effective, but that still means some people can still get COVID even once vaccinated. Most will not, but some will. If it's lingering around it's still a concern.

And lastly, as long as there are dipshits out there who are not vaccinated there is the potential of another surge in infections that could fill up hospital beds. The more covid patients a hospital has to deal with the less room and resources they have to deal with everything else.

I thought it was trump's vaccine? I don't care what you do with your body, why do republicans care what women do with theirs? I can say I hope most who refuse to get vaccinated end up with a good case of covid that puts them on a ventilator. Some people have to learn the hard way, you seem to be one of them.

The liberal mind at work ^ "I hope you get sick enough to end up on a ventilator".

That horse has legs.

That horse exposes MSM around the world for who and what they are, which is an organization dedicated to bringing your crappy country pf Europe to the United States.
Europe is a continent, not a country.

Wrong. Because until we reach herd immunity and kill this ****ing thing off once and for all it's going to hang around. It's going to adapt, evolve, mutate and find ways around our vaccines. If we don't kill it once and for all it will linger around for years potentially requiring yearly booster shots.

On top of that, there are all kinds of people in this country with compromised immune systems who can't get vaccinated. They depend on the rest of us getting vaccinated to help protect themselves.

Furthermore, a vaccine can be 90% effective, but that still means some people can still get COVID even once vaccinated. Most will not, but some will. If it's lingering around it's still a concern.

And lastly, as long as there are dipshits out there who are not vaccinated there is the potential of another surge in infections that could fill up hospital beds. The more covid patients a hospital has to deal with the less room and resources they have to deal with everything else.
May I see the links to the scientific data that would tend to support your unfounded claims! Thanks.

Europe is a continent, not a country.
So effing what? It is still a crappy “continent”.

PS. Ever notice how the left ignores the argument and deflects to stupid s@@@?

Living in abject fear is what is sick.
So stop. Stop living in fear of masks and vaccines. Do your part for the society you live in. Contribute. There are people you can talk to that can ease your fear of the vaccine.

Wow, Trump really did a number on those susceptible to conspiracy. It's like mass hysteria. The people refusing vaccines and masks is directly related to what they believe politically. That's not a coincidence.

May I see the links to the scientific data that would tend to support your unfounded claims! Thanks.
Unless you have been living under a ****ing rock for the last year or so all of this data and information is common knowledge.

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine has been shown to be 90% effective in Clinical Trials. So unless you just don't know what 90% means there's really nothing more to explain to you.

The existence of people with compromised immune systems is just a known fact.

As far as mutations and what not just google Covid Varients. This is a known thing that has been reported since day one. This is the thing that has made this virus a "novel" virus. It appears to mutate quite regularly. So far most variants seem to be handled by the vaccine, but whether future variants will be or not isn't something that can be known.

Unless you have been living under a ****ing rock for the last year or so all of this data and information is common knowledge.

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine has been shown to be 90% effective in Clinical Trials. So unless you just don't know what 90% means there's really nothing more to explain to you.

The existence of people with compromised immune systems is just a known fact.

As far as mutations and what not just google Covid Varients. This is a known thing that has been reported since day one. This is the thing that has made this virus a "novel" virus. It appears to mutate quite regularly. So far most variants seem to be handled by the vaccine, but whether future variants will be or not isn't something that can be known.
I hate such fear based thinking. It’s ruining humanity. We are becoming like scared rabbits.

I hate such fear based thinking. It’s ruining humanity. We are becoming like scared rabbits.
It has nothing to do with being afraid. It's about being a responsible ****ing adult. You want to know what being a scared little rabbit looks like? It's a grown man who thinks he needs to carry a concealed firearm on his person everywhere he goes "just in case".

If you are more concerned about being attacked by a random lunatic on the street than you are about a virus that has killed over 600,000 Americans and cause all kinds of long-term complications with millions more then you are not thinking rationally.

Thus far the herd immunity number has been bouncing around because of the variants. What we don't know yet is how long the immunity lasts, and of course the number of strains that will continue to evolve and spread. What I hope is that if this disease becomes as ubiquitous as influenza, we'll be as effective at treating SARS CoV-2 cases as we are the flu.

I am hoping if numbers of strains of Covid continue, that we can be even more effective at treating Covid cases than we a have been able to treat flu cases.

With the new key knowledge of using a snip of the protein in a vaccine to effectively activate an immune response I am very hopeful.

I know there talk of having a back up booster in case a variant of Covid 19 breaks through the effectiveness of the Covid vaccines we currently have but Pfizer and Moderna already have an effective booster . The second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine is the booster and there are experts who think that the 2 part shot may protect us for 10 years. The mRNA formula could be tweaked ( by changing the snip of spike protein to produce new antibodies to attack the new variant if there is a need in the future).

Currently , the mRNA vaccines are very effective and hopefully they remaine so.

Back
Top Bottom