• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF vaccinations work........

I am not sick. this BS about asymptomatic walking around is a theory. It is a scare tactic to entice those $20.00 shots that we pay for.

It might be a state thing, but mine was free. Actually according to the CDC, it's free for everyone

Yea, by having everybody get vaccinated..
Even the morons.
Forced vaccinations now? Hitler's brown shirts turning the criminal anti-vaxxers over to the gas chamber operators?

So , you are alive and you don’t care about the hundreds of thousands of Americans who died with Covid?
That does not make your guess that measles mutated out of existence any less wrong.

Admit it. Your guess was wrong .

Admit it Covid interrupted your “normal life “ and that is the only thing you care about.
I am NOT sick. How many times do I need to repeat this? Do you know that there is a report I just heard that those who caught COVID and beat it are more immune than those who got the vaccine. I could be one of them since I wasn't feeling well a while back and never saw the doctor.

To put it in the simplest terms, a chain is as strong as its weakest link. If a disease has a chance to spread amongst those with no immunity (either exposure or vaccination), then a disease can continue to spread and mutate into new viruses that can improve their ability to compromise the immune system. The vaccinated will likely be fine, unless it mutates into a more dangerous virus. There are no guarantees that will happen, but so far what we're seeing is the new SARS CoV-2 mutations have become more transmissible and affect younger people than the original strain.

So if one is incredibly short sighted strategically, then one would ask the kind of question you did in your OP. If you're thinking about taking steps to coming as close to eliminating this disease, or greatly reducing its prevalence, then this kind of question is silly.
I heard a report that those who contracted Covid are more immune than those who got a vaccine. Perhaps you could do a Google search on it.

FFS, didn't Trump himself claim to have an asymptomatic case?

Was he going undercover to fight the conspiracy or something?
This has to do with my post how exactly?

It's absolutely not a theory. It's been known for quite some time that covid is spread in large part by asymptomatic carriers. The fact that you don't know that might explain your confusion over why recommendations on mask wearing have changed over time.
Show me the scientific data.

Depends upon the mutation. Anything could change but that doesn't mean you just walk away and forget about it.
It means you GET it, beat it, and walk away proud. Like my daughter-in-law and son. She ALSO is a nurse caring for the elderly and refuses a vaccine. She knows more about Covid and vaccines than all of you combined. she took hydrochloroquine after day 9 and recovered almost immediately. She had to almost force her doctor to prescribe it. He was an idiot like many MDs are.

It might be a state thing, but mine was free. Actually according to the CDC, it's free for everyone
Do you know that EACH shot costs $20.00? Multiply that times 300 million and tell me it's "free".

I heard a report that those who contracted Covid are more immune than those who got a vaccine. Perhaps you could do a Google search on it.
Or you could provide a link since you're citing a report. Aren't you the one who complains about people not providing links from their sources? Since you haven't had COVID 19, you are in neither group.

330 million people, 300 kids died That is 0.00001 percent. Are you serious?
Yes, I'm in a pandemic and will wear a little piece of paper on my face to help prevent kids from getting long haul Covid or worse, dying. I'm not a bigger baby than them.
I do many things to pitch in and help my community.
I don't cry publicly for my made up conspiracy b.s. agenda spreading it like sheet on a toddlers bedroom wall.
We differ.

Or you could provide a link since you're citing a report. Aren't you the one who complains about people not providing links from their sources? Since you haven't had COVID 19, you are in neither group.
What I do is use headphones when I am outside doing physical labor on my acreage and listen to current events and heard this. I am on a break now from my self-imposed physical exercise to keep in shape. Part of the problem in the world today is this stay at home video game/cell phone/TV world we live in makes more of the populace out of shape and not get any sun (vitamin D) or fresh air and that has lots to do with why people get sick. In any event, I heard it and forget what channel.

Wait, why am I even asking this? The core characteristic of Trumpism is that extreme level of selfishness. Not "took three slices of pizza and someone else didn't get one at the office party" selfish, but "I will literally watch you die before I mildly inconvenience myself" selfish.

If you're afraid, then you should wear The Mask® and you should Social Distance™ and you should spend all your disposable income on handi-wipes and hand sanitizer..

Just because you're afraid of the dark, it doesn't logically follow that I should stay indoors during hours of darkness,

If you're afraid, then you should wear The Mask® and you should Social Distance™ and you should spend all your disposable income on handi-wipes and hand sanitizer..

Just because you're afraid of the dark, it doesn't logically follow that I should stay indoors during hours of darkness,
They want everyone to believe as they do. This is the way indoctrination and group think works. the more they can get to believe, the more validation they get. This is exactly how ALL religions are spawned and promoted and furthered.

The Covid 19 vaccines do work.

Covid 19 patients in local Ohio hospitals... not a single one was vaccinated.

I had the measles and so did many of my brothers and sisters. I am still alive. So are millions who had Covid. Those who die from Covid are PRIMARILY old and infirm.
Critical Care RN here that has dealt with large numbers of covid patients over the past year plus, We saw many 40-60 year olds that were actively working prior to hospitalization.

Remember, the ones that do not die were overwhelming our healthcare system

Critical Care RN here that has dealt with large numbers of covid patients over the past year plus, We saw many 40-60 year olds that were actively working prior to hospitalization.

Remember, the ones that do not die were overwhelming our healthcare system
Read my post....those who DIE from Covid....not those who get it. Those who do get it are the lucky ones actually. They are immune. Tell me I'm wrong, nurse year2late. Did you also hear that those who got Covid are better off than those who got the vaccine?

I don’t have Covid so how can I be a threat?

You don't know if you do.

That's cray cray. Who told you this nonsense?
Asymptomatic means you have no symptoms so you are not even aware you have it unless you had a nasal swab test and tested positive for Covid there would be no way to tell.

In the past people who spread a coronavirus were always sympathetic.

That’s why travel bans and temperature checks were used and were able to help contain the SARS virus.

Scientists and doctors ( and yes , they also most likely mistakenly misled President Trump ) did not understand the Covid 19 virus was also spread by people who never showed symptoms of being sick.

Last year ( our Attorney General ,) said that we didn’t realize in March how easily the virus could spread from asymptomatic people.
“It’s important for people to understand that we now know 40%-50% of cases of coronavirus are spread asymptomatically, and that’s different than any other coronavirus we’ve experienced before,” Adams said. “It means you can have no symptoms -- no cough, no fever -- and still be someone who is spreading the disease.”

Last edited:
You are correct individuals did not pay for the shots but it is estimated that the government paid about $ 20 for each dose of vaccine.
Some vaccine sites were able to charge a small administration fee to a persons insurance companies for putting the shot in the arm.

A lot of state county health clinics will give free TB tests or childhood vaccines free of charge but will charge between $4 and $10 to give each shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom