• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If Trump wins, what will be the excuse(s) from the democrats

It's team Trump making the excuses. Study after study has shown that voter fraud is a tiny, tiny problem - and court records show it's one that is adequately dealt with on the rare occasions it happens. Voter suppression on the other hand is well documented, affects millions and is ongoing in a variety of forms.

Moreover the GOP and administration's continued use of the fear of massive fraud to suppress votes by any means has been exposed as a lie.

Barr's big example of vote-by-mail fraud didn't happen, DOJ and local prosecutors say

"That's not what happened at all," Andy Chatham, the assistant district attorney on the case, told the Post Thursday. His office did investigate 700 ballots all filled out with help from one "Jose Rodriguez," but "we didn't find any evidence of widespread voter fraud, and instead the ballots that were returned were consistent with the voter's choice," Chatham said, adding that at least in Dallas County, it's "incredibly simple to ferret out" fraudulent ballots. One man pleaded guilty to improperly returning a marked ballot.

What on earth did you just write? Sports athletes are judged by their skill not by their skin color. ARe you saying there are too many minorities playing professional sports and you want to prevent minorities from playing because they're black or latino? Really? True colors! Thanks for exposing your racism.

BTW - Taking a knee during the anthem is NOT "pissing" on the flag! OMG! I think it's hilarious that someone kneeling is enough to expose your racism and hate for the Constitution. :lamo

Oh! I see! You are saying that the folks who seek success in sports are staffing their organizations with the folks best equipped to serve the goal of success.

You then go on to say that folks who staff their organizations in other pursuits are staffing them with folks who are NOT best equipped to serve the goal of success.

Can you understand how stupid your thesis is?

Taking a knee for the anthem IS pissing on the flag. Period. Full stop.

The intent of the kneelers is to aggravate me. It's working.

Do you feel that ANTIFA opposes the President only?

Probably not only, but I suspect that is the majority of their motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should trump win re-election, the excuses will be coming from the GOP. They've had plenty of practice.

If Trump wins, what will be the excuse(s) from the democrats

a. The Russians Again
b. Trump screwed with the mail and USPS
c. Trump screwed with the polling stations
d. It is all Hillary and Obama's fault
e. None of the above
F. All of the above
g. Something entirely different

Don’t worry—he will lose.

Back
Top Bottom