• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Wins, Does Hillary Get Indicted?

I disagree completely. What shouldn't happen in America is that someone like Hillary can get away with intentionally deleting e-mails, lying to the FBI, mishandling classified information, stonewalling an investigation and then not even get indicted. I'm not even talking about conviction, I'm talking about indicted. Speaking of convictions though, people have been convicted for less. People have been convicted for accidentally doing some of the things Hillary has done on purpose.

Quoted because I can only like it once.

Guys this was gonna be a serious thread don't feed the tinfoil puppy

I am damned serieus! Where am I not in this thread? show me! You can't.

Lulz. Because its off-topic.

No, it is not, because try to explain that it really doesn't matter what psychopath wins!

O yes, they are ALL psychopaths, it's the only way to the 'top'.

Just read a post where this question popped into my head.

IT is not even clear that she won't be indicted, if she becomes President. That is why it is so important, who is her VP.

No, it is not, because try to explain that it really doesn't matter what psychopath wins!

O yes, they are ALL psychopaths, it's the only way to the 'top'.

The topic does not say anything about the UN, Mitt Romney, or Obama...

The topic does not say anything about the UN, Mitt Romney, or Obama...

True. On the surface that is.

However, all these things are connected. That's why I have put it out here.

IT is not even clear that she won't be indicted, if she becomes President. That is why it is so important, who is her VP.

anybody who thinks Hillary Clinton is going to be indicted is either nuts or spending too much time at the loony trough.

Indeed.

Laws that apply to the Proles do not apply to the Party Elites.

What did she do that would send you to prison?

For her e-mails the FBI said you would be reprimanded or fired.

Lots of people do coke and don't go to jail.

People perjure in court all the time. Judge Judy often tells someone, "You're lying to me," but does she charge them with perjury?

I can accept that the FBI director considered the security of classified information in his investigation, but can he tell me she did not use her private server to orchestrate Benghazi? Did he tell me what her level of culpability was there?

What did she do that would send you to prison?

For her e-mails the FBI said you would be reprimanded or fired.

Lots of people do coke and don't go to jail.

People perjure in court all the time. Judge Judy often tells someone, "You're lying to me," but does she charge them with perjury?

I can accept that the FBI director considered the security of classified information in his investigation, but can he tell me she did not use her private server to orchestrate Benghazi? Did he tell me what her level of culpability was there?

I am about 150,000% sure I would go to jail if I mishandled classified information that was exposed to enemies of the state.
I'd probably be charged with treason - considering the nature of my casual rhetoric.

Just read a post where this question popped into my head.

No, not at all. First off, Trump won't be elected. Secondly, if for some reason he actually does get elected he's not exactly enemies with the Clinton's. He would just go about his own business, promoting himself as the greatest gift to mankind ever and claiming to never be wrong.

I am about 150,000% sure I would go to jail if I mishandled classified information that was exposed to enemies of the state.
I'd probably be charged with treason - considering the nature of my casual rhetoric.

How could you go to jail when you have no classified information to expose.

The director specifically said that her subordinates were authorized only that it's possible they were hacked.

You could go to jail for this and so could Hillary Clinton but not necessarily.

No, not at all. First off, Trump won't be elected. Secondly, if for some reason he actually does get elected he's not exactly enemies with the Clinton's. He would just go about his own business, promoting himself as the greatest gift to mankind ever and claiming to never be wrong.

One of the many reasons I believe Trump would be less harmful than Hillary (if only ever so slightly).

Back
Top Bottom