• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump wins, can we talk succession?

Couldn’t disagree more. Gridlock is the only saving grace right now, helping slow the slow creep toward bigger and unsustainable central government. We have thousands of useless and unenforced laws on the books already. And redundant agencies all to make politicians look like they are solving problems.
Maybe the best example is homeland security. Bush stuffed billions of dollars up a hogs butt to look like he was “solving problems”.
Problems are shoveled better on the more local level, where they can better tailored.

I am not talking about getting rid of gridlock. That will exist regardless due to how our system works. I am talking about important items, like the pandemic relief bill, that end up being held up because both sides fail to negotiate and try to add unnecessary items to bills just because specific parts of the bill are too important to block.

Reckless Conservative Anti American Party posing as the GOP is all about much larger government and big time reckless spending = obviously some conservatives have not noticed.

ALEC is all about bigger government and big time spending which is how they intend to over throw the USA government then raising taxes beyond belief.

What part of that do you think matters?
It's pretty elementary. Raw numbers vs. per capita. Raw numbers don't mean diddly squat unless you want to pull the wool over someone's eyes, unless you want to scam someone.

Raw numbers vs. per capita.

So what do ya think of NM being # 1 in per capita?(LOL)

Re: If Trump wins, can we talk secession?

Maybe not, the country would be more unified without Cali.

Remove Cali and NY, and the rest of the country is somewhat similar to each other.

What poor and dependent on large rich liberal states in which they loathe. Yeah, that would be a great advantage for states like Tennessee and Kentucky. I guess Texas would have to take care of them

I would love to see less power in federal government. And if trump wins, I think we could have s real conversation on this, because the left would then be on board more to limit the federal government power. We might even see more serious talk of states like Cali seceding . Wouldn’t that be great?

We need a constitutional convention to limit the federal government, and return more autonomy to the states.

Wel already had it, but the power hungry scotus “interpreted” away the plain meaning a long time ago with the “general welfare” canard.

I think you meant "secession."

What part of that do you think matters?
It's pretty elementary. Raw numbers vs. per capita. Raw numbers don't mean diddly squat unless you want to pull the wool over someone's eyes, unless you want to scam someone.

Well , let me tell ya this?

NM total population is shy of 2 1/2 million

Calif has 13 MILLION people on MEDICAID!

Those 13 million would = the state of Illinois total population which is also the 5th most populated state in our union!

Holy ****!

Put that in you pipe and smoke it!

So what do ya think of NM being # 1 in per capita?(LOL)

I think It's not California. I think you've been called trying to pull off bull****. The only question is why would you bother? What was the point you were trying to scam?

Well , let me tell ya this?

NM total population is shy of 2 1/2 million

Calif has 13 MILLION people on MEDICAID!

Those 13 million would = the state of Illinois total population which is also the 5th most populated state in our union!

Holy ****!

Put that in you pipe and smoke it!

What's Medicaid? The same as welfare? Food stamps is welfare, right?
And why don't you link to your sources?

What poor and dependent on large rich liberal states in which they loathe. Yeah, that would be a great advantage for states like Tennessee and Kentucky. I guess Texas would have to take care of them

Texas, where men are men and sheep are scared.

I think It's not California. I think you've been called trying to pull off bull****. The only question is why would you bother? What was the point you were trying to scam?

I said RAW numbers

I was totally accurate(wink)

Since ya don't know, a type of welfare(wink)

Its one google away for you my friend

I already googled once and found you were trying to scam a point about California being the highest welfare state when It's actually in the bottom half, and I linked to the source like you do when you're being straight-up and honest. When you're trying to scam a point you make a statement and expect others to do the leg-work.

I already googled once and found you were trying to scam a point about California being the highest welfare state when It's actually in the bottom half, and I linked to the source like you do when you're being straight-up and honest. When you're trying to scam a point you make a statement and expect others to do the leg-work.

I already googled once and found you were trying to scam a point about California being the highest welfare state when It's actually in the bottom half,

So that Raw number thing still has you puzzled?

Listen carefully... there are more welfare recipients in Calif by RAW numbers

If Trump wins, can we talk succession?

we would only need to talk about succession if he loses. hopefully, the transfer of power to an adult will be peaceful, as has generally been the case in US history.

So that Raw number thing still has you puzzled?

Listen carefully... there are more welfare recipients in Calif by RAW numbers

Which means nada, and you know it. You're just trying to scam some bull**** here and you've been called on it.

I'm still waiting for a comment by you about NM(Blue state) is #1 per captia in Welfare?

Why?

Which means nada, and you know it. You're just trying to scam some bull**** here and you've been called on it.

It means NADA?

Your state has more welfare recipients than any other state by NUMBERS?

People online say some disgusting stuff. Have you ever visited 4chan or some of the other places vile people sometimes pollute?

I’ve simply said that anyone wanting to get hateful enough to talk succession or assassination is out — not talk from me.

I know the digital word is sorta wild Wild West land but damn — it’s ridiculous how low some will go.

I’ve even had my own property damaged for having an opinion locally through social media.

People take this stuff way too personally. You’ll live regardless of the outcome.

I'm still waiting for a comment by you about NM(Blue state) is #1 per captia in Welfare?

Why?

Maybe if you hold your breath while you wait it'll make me type faster.
Blue state, red state, means nothing to me. I'm not American so I don't define every issue on partisan lines.

And the more motivation for Cali and NY to leave. I don’t think it turns out the way you do.

That has been covered, but thanks for a polite correction.

Do not feel too bad. I just saw someone else made the same mistake.

1.the riots are not his fault at all and it is a silly claim to claim that violent LEFT WING mobs are burning their own cities.the riots of 68 were bad but they were ghetto riots-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_riots_in_the_United_States_(1964%E2%80%931969)

2.the economic crash is ALSO not his fault, every single country experienced one-

View attachment 67293468

3.again, the pandemic is not his fault and he did well to combat it but unfortunately we have a country that cares more about individualism than their duty to God and society.AS WELL AS around every 80 years,there is a crisis

4.nope, trump never succeeded and nothing about him is remotely similar to the confederates

I believe you meant seceded. That is the second time today I have seen the same mistake from a Trump supporter. Did you all drop out of school around the same time?

At least your Freudian slip was accurate. He sure has been a failure.

I would love to see less power in federal government. And if trump wins, I think we could have s real conversation on this, because the left would then be on board more to limit the federal government power. We might even see more serious talk of states like Cali seceding . Wouldn’t that be great?

We need a constitutional convention to limit the federal government, and return more autonomy to the states.

Wel already had it, but the power hungry scotus “interpreted” away the plain meaning a long time ago with the “general welfare” canard.
Give west of Interstate 5 back to Mexico. Sell it for a dollar and other considerations; a wall parallel with I 5

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Maybe if you hold your breath while you wait it'll make me type faster.
Blue state, red state, means nothing to me. I'm not American so I don't define every issue on partisan lines.

Well, I was just going by your political ideology(Liberal)

Still no comment on the facts that NM is numeral uno by % in welfare or Calif has more welfare recipients than anyone in welfare??

I understand

Last edited:
Become it’s own nation, it would be bigger than most nations in Europe by itself.

With a long land border with hostile neighbors. Yea, that worked real well for Europe. In fact, if donnie keeps this up we will end up with two long land borders with hostile neighbors even without succession.

That is a sure way for California to starve itself of water for one thing.

Back
Top Bottom