• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump wins a Second Term, whose fault will it be?

If Trump wins a 2nd Term, whose fault will it be?

• Bernie Sanders for not turning out his people.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OTHER.

If the incumbent wins, it will mean that a significant portion of the American electorate is saying: "We realize that massive change is coming to the United States of America, but we would prefer to delay it for at least another four years."

If Trump wins a Second Term, whose fault will it be?

OURS.

Hard for me to believe that Americans really want a man like trump for President of the United States. If he wins it just shows how far down America has fallen from the time when this great country was the shining light for all countries to emulate.

I am disgusted by trump supporters. They are a scourge on this great country. Trump's presidency has revealed a dark underbelly in our society. Reminds me of Germany before WWII and the Hitler supporters

Partially Trump's fault, because he's cheating.

Partially the DNC's fault for not coming up with anyone better than Biden.

Well, it's bad for those of us who don't want America to become a right-wing, post-apocalyptic dictatorship -- where science is irrelevant, facts are subjective, plagues are unchecked out of political convenience, and where police are cracking the skulls of protesters while armed right-wing militias roam the streets... and about a thousand other things too terrible to mention.
I know, but that's all crap that you're people are responsible for.

What has Trump actually done. Because, let's rewind this moment here. All of that post-apocalyptic dictatorship nonsense (and then some), was being claimed by the children in your camp ever since he came down that escalator. And literally none of it actually happened. So are you just being paranoid for the hell of it at this point?

Hard for me to believe that Americans really want a man like trump for President of the United States. If he wins it just shows how far down America has fallen from the time when this great country was the shining light for all countries to emulate.

I am disgusted by trump supporters. They are a scourge on this great country. Trump's presidency has revealed a dark underbelly in our society. Reminds me of Germany before WWII and the Hitler supporters
It's stupidity like this, that pretty much reveals the lack of intellect shared by all anti-trumpers.

Your lot tried this proto-Nazi shtick in 2016 and it only got the lot of you laughed at, repeatedly.

It will be the fault of the cultists who will vote for him no matter what.
So if Biden wins, I can just as easily claim now. That it's because of the pedophiles that voted for him.

Thanks for showing just how flimsy your onw rules are, once again.

Last edited:
Multiple choices allowed. Btw, setting up polls is much better under the new system.

Dans La Rue:

The voters will be responsible. Democracy has consequences and thus requires responsibility be taken by voters participating in the democracy.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

It's going to be more than just Biden's fault. The democrats have been slowly shifting the part further and further to the left, and embracing some rather unfortunate things in their pursuit of power.

This bed that they are making, will not be an easy one to lay in.

Multiple choices allowed. Btw, setting up polls is much better under the new system.
A short list would include:
Russia
Bill Barr
China
Florida
FOX News
Rush Limbaugh
Rednecks
Paul Manafort
Mike Flynn
Kyle Rittenhouse
Ivanka Trump
Sean Hannity
Deplorables
Godzilla
Chuck Norris
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
That guy, Steve, from Nebraska
Hitler
The NRA
White Nationalists
Tucker Carlson
Religion
Guns
That Duck Dynasty guy with a beard
Mitch McConnell
Brett Kavanaugh
Larry from Mobile
The McCloskys
"Skinfolk instead of kinfolk"
Nazis
Fascists
Kleptocrats
Capitalists
Mary from Montana
All police
The National Guard
Israel
Brexit
Anti-maskers
Anti-vaxers
That postmaster general guy
Dark money
Twitter trolls

Russia
Bill Barr
China
Florida
FOX News
Rush Limbaugh
Rednecks
Paul Manafort
Mike Flynn
Kyle Rittenhouse
Ivanka Trump
Sean Hannity
Deplorables
Godzilla
Chuck Norris
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Hitler
The NRA
White Nationalists
Tucker Carlson
Religion
Guns
Mitch McConnell
Brett Kavanaugh
Larry from Mobile
The McCloskys
Nazis
Fascists
Kleptocrats
Capitalists
Mary from Montana
All police
The National Guard
Israel
Brexit
Anti-maskers
Anti-vaxers
Dark money
Twitter trolls
I guess it's true...

Never ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.

I don't think Trump will win a second term. The national polls have been steady over the last three month with Biden at 49%, Trump 42%, with each rising or dropping a point around that average. Which seems to indicate most voters made up their minds who'll they'll vote for back in May. In 2016 we had much larger fluctuation. Trump between 35-43 and Hillary between 40-45. Her lead was up and down from a minus 1 to a plus 7 and fluctuated wildly. Not so for 2020. Also note that the undecided, third party voters were around 20% in 2016 while in 2020 they're down to around 8% leaving a much smaller of pool of voters for Trump to make up the ground he trails Biden by.

I noticed while the protests were violent in Kenosha, Trump narrowed Biden's lead in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan by four points in each state on average. Since over the last week to 10 days we haven't heard anything out of Kenosha or any more violent protests, Biden has regain his original lead to where it was prior to the protests turning violent. I'd keep an eye on this, when protest turn violent, that helps Trump. No protests or peaceful protests, that helps Biden keep his lead.

I don't know how COVID will effect the voting or how the debates will. Those are unknown factors as is turnout.. If Trump wins, there won't be any one factor, but a combination of many factors. This was True with Hillary loss. The major reasons Hillary lost was she got lazy, she let Trump both outwork and out campaign her big time. She had one of the most inept campaign strategies I ever saw, the Sanders backlash, staying left during the general instead of moving toward the center which resulted in her losing the independent vote, no press conferences for over 200 days, taking the blue wall states for granted, the media giving Trump millions of dollars of free publicity, along with many more reason which combined led to her loss. If Trump pulls this out, it will be due to many reasons, some small, some big, not just one.

Liberals make strange comments at times. I wish they would stick to the facts though.

Have another sip of Kool-aid.
Russia
Bill Barr
China
Florida
FOX News
Rush Limbaugh
Rednecks
Paul Manafort
Mike Flynn
Kyle Rittenhouse
Ivanka Trump
Sean Hannity
Deplorables
Godzilla
Chuck Norris
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Hitler
The NRA
White Nationalists
Tucker Carlson
Religion
Guns
Mitch McConnell
Brett Kavanaugh
Larry from Mobile
The McCloskys
Nazis
Fascists
Kleptocrats
Capitalists
Mary from Montana
All police
The National Guard
Israel
Brexit
Anti-maskers
Anti-vaxers
Dark money
Twitter trolls

That's an impressive list of elements of Trump's actual base.

If Biden loses it will be the left's fault in general. It will be the fault of the PC SJW crowd, the cancel culture, and the anti-policers who want a lawless society. But, these people will claim that they lost because of a combination of Trump's cheating, the electoral college, and that Biden was not far left enough. Well, Trump isn't cheating, you can't change the electoral college, and if the party goes even further left, they will become has beens.

The fault of Democrats for nominating a tree stump.
It really wouldn't have mattered who Democrats nominated.

After their failed coups attempt, the illegal impeachment, and all their violence and destruction of property due to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, they absolutely assured Trump's reelection.

After their failed coups attempt, the illegal impeachment, and all their violence and destruction of property due to their Trump Derangement Syndrome, they absolutely assured Trump's reelection.
And now the latest claim... Trump single-handedly murdered every single person to die of Covid in the US.

Trump is favored to lose pretty handily. Republicans have given up governing and it's starting to be noticed be the majority of Americans, even the CHUDs. The number of people who are ideologically driven to support Trump is fairly small. There's a reason Republican engage in voter suppression tactics and attempt to rig whatever they can to gain an underhanded advantage.

Simply put, Republcians cannot win elections on policy. It's been this way for years, and it becomes more apparent with each year. Hence why Republicans are trying to shamelessly squeeze as much out of the Trump presidency as they can before the party is sucked into a black hole.

If Dems put forth a progressive agenda, which is popular even in red states, they'd win like 10 out of 10 elections. The only reason its competitive is because Democrats generally offer milquetoast solutions.

I always vote a straight Democrat ticket. I will again this time.

If Trump is reelected it will because Democrats have been too forgiving of the black ghetto riots that followed the death of George Floyd.

Black ghetto riots hurt the Democrats during the 1960's. They are going to hurt us again. The only question is: how much will they hurt us?

Two presidential elections and we’re offered the three worst candidates in history. If Hillary, Trump and Biden are truly the best this nation has to offer, then we deserve whatever we get.

Two presidential elections and we’re offered the three worst candidates in history. If Hillary, Trump and Biden are truly the best this nation has to offer, then we deserve whatever we get.

Trump is worse than Nixon. The only reason I do not hate him more than I hated Nixon is because he is not prolonging the War in Vietnam. What is so terrible about Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden?

Back
Top Bottom